Patch 1.30.1 LIVE
The product of the recent PTR patches is now live on Battle.net. Included are bug fixes to numerous aspects of the game, including ones for custom maps. There are many more bug fixes (and balance changes) than what is shown to the left, in which you can read the full list of changes here.
As always, please post your feedback should you notice anything amiss! Thank you.
The contestants were to create water structures for the 20th Terraining Contest. Choose one in the public poll!Dismiss Notice
Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!Dismiss Notice
The Melee Mapping Contest #4: 2v2 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate the winners!Dismiss Notice
We're hosting the 15th Mini-Mapping Contest with YouTuber Abelhawk! The contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game.Dismiss Notice
Check out the Staff job openings thread.Dismiss Notice
Page 6 of 23
Created by TriggerHappy
- Sep 7, 2018
Patch 126.96.36.19951 PTR Update
Another patch has been released on the Public Test Realm.
Read the full list of changes here
Admin EDIT: Please test if these changes have fixed previously affected custom map issues and other bugs. Feedback is greatly appreciated, thank you!
Created by PurgeandFire
- Aug 10, 2018
Patch 1.30 Update
A quick fix has been pushed out to address the major issues with the 1.30 rollout!
Battle.net latency issues are fixed (they apparently went back to pre-1.28 levels). The -nativefullscr command line argument works again. And they've fixed an issue where custom abilities would crash if they had certain target fields selected.
Known issues: sounds will continue to be funky for a bit. It looks like mouse delay may still be there too, refer to this post to make a report.
Read the full list of changes here.
Created by StoPCampinGn00b
Patch 1.30 is LIVE
- Aug 8, 2018
Log onto battle.net to download the patch and experience the new field of battle! Link to Blizzard post. Most of the patch notes have been detailed before in the previous PTR posts, but changes and additions that differ from the original PTR build are highlighted in white.
Bug Fixes & Known Issues
- Updated anticheat to keep the Horde at bay. The warden is back with vengeance.
- Unit button locations and hotkeys adjusted for consistency
- Bug fixes for mac, in-game mechanics, and World Editor features
- Added World Editor support for vJass with JassHelper.
- war3.mpq, war3x.mpq, etc. have been migrated into a CASC filesystem.
- Most buffs/debuffs can simultaneously apply to the same unit if their ID’s are different
- Added BlzPlaySpecialEffect
- Added BlzSpecialEffectAddSubAnimation
- Added BlzSpecialEffectRemoveSubAnimation
- Added BlzSpecialEffectClearSubAnimations
- BlzSetSpecialEffectHeight will take terrain height into consideration
- Users may choose up to 16 tiles including cliffs
- Several ladder maps and map pools have been updated! Rejoice! See the full changelog below:
Map Pool Updates
Page 6 of 23