- Oct 6, 2004
There are three ways you can contact us
Staff ContactWhen contacting the staff, you will be posting a thread in the Staff Contact forum. Every member of the staff will be able to respond to you and other members won't be able to see your thread, so it is private. We expect this way to be the most commonly used method.
This forum will typically be used for the following reasons:
- If you have problems with a another member of the site.
- If your resource was rejected or deleted and you need clarification, help or a second opinion.
- If you want to report anything suspicious or nefarious.
- If you have feedback to the moderators.
Admin ContactThis forum works like the Staff Contact forum, but only administrators are able to respond to and see the inquiry. This forum will typically be used for the following reasons:
- If you have problems with your account or want to change your username.
- If you have a problem with a moderator.
- If you want your account disabled.
- If you have registered an account and the system told you that other accounts are registered with the same IP as yours.
- If you are banned and would like to appeal.
- If you want to inquire about project hosting.
- If you wish to affiliate with The Hive Workshop.
Email RalleThis is not a forum, but a contact form, which can be used without being registered on the site. The form will send an email to Ralle, who is the owner of the site. Nobody else will know that this form was used or by who.
While Ralle has the ability to do anything on the site, be it moderator or admin tasks, he prefers not to be contacted unless the matter regards the following:
- You have a problem with an administrator.
- You have problems registering or forgot the credentials to your account.
- You wish to have a private conversation with Ralle and don't want an account.
- You are interested in advertising on the site.