• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Happy Holidays! The Hive Workshop's Year 2023

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49

To our incredible modding community: once again at the end of the year we look back at how your passion and creativity have turned pixels into magic, weaving a vibrant tapestry of shared imagination. Cheers from all of us at the Hive Workshop, wishing you joyous holidays filled with inspiration and looking forward to another year of boundless possibilities.​

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Old wise one says "Ancient Treantmas!"
warcraftmas.png
Reforged treant model by @vindorei: Ancient of Christmas
Background by Blizzard via World of Warcraft: Don Your Holiday Apparel—The Feast of Winter Veil Has Begun!

Deep, deep in the depths of blizzard filled Northrend...
arthasloony.png

arthmas01.png

Arthas: "That struggle with Mal'Ganis must have scarred my mind more than I imagined."

arthmas02.png

Arthas: "I've been hearing maddening merry voices all the trek up here."

arthmas03.png

Arthas: "Muradin!?"
Muradin the Allegedbeard: "Fulfill your destiny! Release me!"

arthmas04.png

arthmas05.png

Arthas: "Now, I am the one."

arthmas06.png

arthmas07.png

arthmas08.png

Arthas: "You no longer need to bear the weight of a breakdown. I've taken care... of everything."

arthmas09.png

Terenas: "What are you doing, my son!?"
Arthas: "Merry greeting you, father."

arthmas10.png
Image assets from World of Warcraft.

Level 32
Happy holidays! Can't believe we are still here! Welcome 2024!
Seriously. I am so glad the community, friends, and the site itself are still here after... 20 years?!. Hive's TWENTIETH ANNIVERSARY is coming up @Ralle :D (enjoy vacation btw)

Happy Holidays and cheers to a new year everyone <3