- Feb 19, 2011
- The mission 11 update. The balancing on the mission was way overtuned. Reduced preplaced units on most enemy bases.
- Found a bug where attack waves would not activate if defeating Anub'arak too quickly. Fixed.
- Starting section enemy buildings have reduced hit points so the player is not spending a long time trying to destroy them.
- Added an additional optional goldmine.
- Replaced Tunnelers with Webspinners at the western bridge.
- Undead Anub'arak had a bug where he would run out of gold, breaking the ai. Fixed.
- Undead Anub'arak now has an aura the debuffs nearby enemy units with reduced armor. Encourages the player to fight alongside him.
- Added an additional ally after clearing the entrance. The ai ally creates a small force that will defend the players base. Similar to mission 10.
- Entire campaign has been reworked with added voices from AI. Download the -15MAR2023+ version.
- Zaq, Isri, Okwan, and Nylaex all have custom voicelines ingame.
- Added a new map where you may set your cache datas. Do things like check which maps are completed on hard and/or challenge mode. Set all maps to be completed on those modes. Or reset your data.
- Cinematics reworked to fit better with the new voiced dialogue.
- Many, many typos and grammar issues have been found a rectified.
- Mission 02 has extended landscape to make the Shadow Aid cutscene play and look better.
- Mission 03 End cutscene was still having bugs such as player units swarming the area as it played out. Fixed.
- Mission 06 End cutscene had the same issue. Fixed.
- Mission 07 replaced barrels and crates with destroyable dungeon rocks. To better fit the aesthetic.
- Mission 09 added three additional lines of dialogue from enemy units around the map. Felt too quite and barren.
- Mission 10 bonus quest now has a slightly mint color on the minimap when the Crypts are captured by the player.
- Mission 10 extended Okwans area slightly so he may jump between the bonus to the base.
- Mission 11 discovered the same challenge mode bugs activating when not playing in challenge mode. Fixed.
- Mission 11 discovered that the AI could not train the powerful Kingdom Guardians. Now they can. The mission will be more difficult on all levels.
- Small misc changes.
- Missions 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9 had some challenge mode effects activated without selecting challenge mode if the player already achieved challenge mode in the mission. Replaying those missions would cause issues. Fixed.
- Mission 11 had an issue where more than half the imported assets broke. Causing a plethora of bugs. Patched.
- Mission 01 Optional Quest marker would break if dialogue skipped. Fixed.
Added a cheat. Type "cheatcheat" to reveal all mission buttons.
- Missions 01 and 02 have a new Dwarf Worker model
- Mission 05. Looked into an issue with the Ice Troll Warlord bonus not activating proper in Mission 11. Fixed. Also changed the faction name from Frost Trolls to Ice Trolls.
- Mission 08 Leftmost ai would begin to act strange and accumulate too many troops- blocking off their own attack waves. Fixed. Challenge mode mapwide mist was broken making the effect no longer work midgame. fixed.
- Mission 09 Lodestar activation would sometimes bug out and not be properly removed and ability not properly deactivated. Fixed.
- Mission 10 description typo for bonus fixed.
- Mission 11 resolved Ice Troll Warlords bonus not properly activating. Enemy Anub'arak would remain even after the cutscene played. Fixed . Pest dummy units show up around the map after cutscenes - added a failsafe.
- Transcribed the campaign missions into a custom campaign fashion with the release of version 1.35. Played and tested. Everything seems to be in order; however, with Blizzard's recent record on updates I do not know what issues may arise yet.
- Split mission version still exists. Check out the Important Notes section.
- Mission 11 had a bug where some of your choices did not activated properly. Has been fixed on both versions.
- Missions 10,11, and 12 have a failsafe for hero leveling. When level 10 is reached all the heroes abilities are learnt and set to max level.
- Fixed Tome of Spellbound in Mission(s) 3,5,6.
- Fixed Mission 10 Challenge Mode prompt not being available.
- Fixed Mission 03 Scroll of Late June not working proper.
- Fixed Mission 05 Challenge Mode not properly setting parameters for which units get trained.
- Fixed Abominable Mandible description.
- Fixed all maps not properly providing proper Game Cache Data for finishing missions on Hard and Challenge Mode.
- Challenge Mode not being available when it should now is fixed.
- Fixed minor issue with Mission 05 cinematic being triggered by typing.