Wa666r, thanks for the review on my The Eternal Dynasty race. All and any in put is helpful. I plan on reworking the races i have posted at later date. Anyway I've written up a design doc for a Syndicate of Alterac race and was wondering if could look over it and give any input. Ether way thanks and have nice day. Syndicate
Greetings! May i have your permission to review some of your races on my Youtube-Channel? Quality of the stuff is amazing, and i want to share with ppl some good fan-made races. I will leave all links, channel is russian however
Damn, I almost managed to get through the day without playing Elden Ring, before you had to mention it.
Anyway, feel free to add me on Discord and send the maps over, I should be able to have a look at them tomorrow.
My Discord handle: Junior Elder#7925
Wa666r, I was wondering if you could beta my Custom Race: Kingdom of Stromgarde. I have played all of your custom races over years and hope to get some of your insight. Happy belated new years, keep up the good work. PS: I used your tooltips style for my tooltips. I will credit you
I need help testing and balancing my custom race before I post it. This is an edit of the melee map Stromguarde to include the Kingdom of Stromgarde as a playable race. Kingdom of Stromgarde design idea based on the lore of Stromgarde being overrun by foes. Most abilities have a compromise...
Hi Wa666r, Since u have a great skill at creating custom races I thought u might help me! I'm creating a Wood Elves race. I have created all of units except a priest ( or sth like a priest) I wanna know what kind of spells you would give to it if it was you? I'm out of ideas for it.
I have been creating an alternate Scarlet Crusade race for my custom campaign and have seen your building textures you've used in those. Can I know who did it and if possible to modify/use it in my campaign? Credits will be given of course.
@Wa666r hey man! I always watch Warcraft 3 content on YT and come across your map ULTIMATE BATTLE and decided to play it, but when I downloaded it and try to play it my units and buildings are missing like not appearing. tried to look for a solution in this forum but didn't see any. anyway, I'm trying to play it on Warcraft 3 frozen throne...
any fix for this??
Site Rules These are the site rules. They are to be followed at all times. Any violations of these rules may lead to disciplinary actions, such as warnings, negative reputation, infractions or ultimately bans. Abide to the rules and you will have a peaceful stay on our site, break them and you...
Hello, I am translating ultimate battle in the map of the ruins of alterac 2.30 except that I have a problem during a test of the map the race selector does not display the list of race it would be to know if you have already encountered this problem on the selector and if you had a solution to fix this problem.
Hello. Can you make the faction "Eastern Horde" ? It contains the blood elves, forsaken undead and wretchd blood elves. The Eastern Horde is refers the races who joined the Horde in the Eastern Kingdoms, such as Forsaken Undead and Blood Elves. Also they added Wretched Blood Elves.
Shadow Council: (fel undead, forsaken, fel orc) (like Age of Ring Dol Guldur) (horde + undead)
1) good stats, low units - undead with negative regen, high - living (demon) no regen
2) undead based, instead blight, buildings aura heal units, also deal passive damage to enemy living, house=tower
3) slow repair + sacriface for heal/repair
1) night elves based, wells also give undead hp regen aura
2) part units - undead (have stealth), other - night elves
3) undead units don't suffer from daytime
4) day time necro skill / night time nature skills additional effects
Twilight Hammer Cult: (horde based with demons)
(orcs (pale), draenei, Elemental ascendants, twilight dragons-dragonkin)
1) low units - living, high - "gameplay" demons (unit classification)
2) most skills focused on demons, work with own living but also deal damage
3) some living can ind. improved to demons
4) normal regen, wards around some buildings
1) horde based, damage from light, bad defence
2) few true mages, most abilities consuming units health
3) no healers, but excellent regen of all units
4) few corpse eaters/slaughter-eaters with toxic damage
5) weak flyers, flying units made from non-flying (like an obsidian destroyer)
Satyrs/Illidari (mana dependence, melee focused, night elves based)
(Satyrs, night elves + demons)
1) night elves based, buildings-trees (dreanor ancients), wisp workers
2) range problems, always low sight radius, need support from units-detectors
3) slow basic mana regen, mana restore after kills + from wheels, also heal
4) race good against undead/demon, but part units also demon
Hello, I love what you are doing, I would like to ask you a question, would you allow me to make a French translation of this map? This will allow friends of mine to play it and I may one day make games with it and publish them on youtube. (ps : i'm french sorry from my english ^^')
Greetings, some couple questions. How many spells and triggers in the UB map? And if it is many, how did you manage to compile them cleanly with no issues? Or did you implement lesser JASS spells and more MUI/GUI? Thanks for your reply. I like to survey if it is just my map or just the editor limits of triggers who has issue.
Hi Wa666r, I played your races and I really enjoyed them, nice work man!, I wish to use some of your Void elven race in my campaign if you allow. also may I know where did you get those fel blood elven models?