• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] War of the Spider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've always dinked around with world editor but lately, I've felt Blizzard hasn't done enough with Nerubians so I'm here to fill that gap, I plan on making a campaign that will be taking place during the War of the Spider with Nerubians vs. The Scourge, and it will be explained through flashbacks as the campaign also ventures into the WotLK storyline, however instead of random group of heroes liberating the nerubians they themselves will be doing it, most of the campaign will feature you playing as Seer Ixit, there will be a couple of fictional heroes. Once I figure out how to view the screenshots from editor (my photo viewer says it is the incorrect format?) I'll post pictures of what is done so far, that being said, so far the terrain and doodads for the main story map are finished, this will be Ahn'Kahet and the exterior surrounding area. Some very minute triggering is done as well, no units are placed yet.

This being said, if there is anyone who would like to collaborate and help me work on this feel free right now these are the open positions

Modeler
Modeler/Skinner
Voice Actor
Voice Actor
Voice Actor
Voice Actor
Voice Actor
Trigger-er
Trigger-er
Terrain-er
Terrain-er

Level 2
Hahaha True, I am doing it myself this post is merely if other people wished to do it as well :) a couple people have already contributed help towards spells/abilites. Thank you for your insight though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.