• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Casting-Rise of the Vampires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey.I want to find voice actors for my projekt
"The Rise of the Vampires".I don't know that this allowed.If not then remove this topic.
I need very good voice actors.Later I write in more voices.This a topic where all the voice actors of my campaign can get their texts too.
Ok.Send me an E-Mail with your voice and that person you want to speak and I think about your voice in my campaign.Send the Mail to [email protected].
I send here in later who speaks who and the text...
Ok first we have Infernon:
He is a dark blueish four-eyed Vampyre.He must have a dark voice.
infernonyes3yj.jpg

Ok then Esjela:
He is a Vamyrish Demon Hunter.Ok for him we need one who can speak like a demon hunter.
esjelayes6vx.jpg

At last we have Osmar the Vampyre Hunter:
We must have for him someone who can speak like a dwarf.
rilfeheroyes3ju.jpg

At this moment we haven't any speakers.But later we get more.And don't forget send me a Mail with your voice and the person you want to speak.
Oh if you don't know a text to say in you voice Mail.
I have one: Rise of the Vampyres!
Ok.Before you send me a Mail reply in this topic that you want be a voice actor.

Level 8
ummm darkness i dont know how to say this but...i got tonsilitis and i wont be able to speak properly for a while so youll have to wait sorry :(

Level 8
Drakness i just checked your opening cinimatic and i read the comments i thought i could fix it up for you im preety good at cinimatics now ill post one of my unfinished works of a starwars cinimatic soon -insane llama

Status
Not open for further replies.