• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Looking for Voice Actors - especially female ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I am in need of some voice actors. While I actually need more male ones than female ones I know the latter is much more rare.

In fact, I only need one female voice actor to play a young, perky, full of life, though confident and seductive girl (and by young I mean around 20 years, so not really that young). Are there any girl voice actors on the Hive, or do any of you guys know anybody, a friend or maybe have a sister that might be willing to give it a shot?

As for the male, I have several parts which I'm not sure are occupied or not (waiting for the reply from several people I sent a message to). I'll post the characters though so you can take a look at what's on the menu.

Code:
- The first is a bold, strong, lumberjack. Honorable, though tempered. A good man who easily loses his cool.

- The second is a swindling bandit, possibly with a bit of an accent. A sinister mercenary, capable of doing the most vile of things. Hungry for power, but weak.

- The third is a very creepy, very eerie character. Basically what I want here is a weird voice (possibly something like Salad Fingers; youtube it).

- The fourth is an old gentlemen, basically like a sir, though not necessarily British. Someone with class and swag, overconfident, but respectful.

- One misc character. Basically any voice type will do. Just a regular bloke with three or four lines.

I might add more or remove some of the entries over the course of recruitment.

Level 18
If you want to find voice actor/actress for your project, why not write a short 'Dialog Script' for those interested to try read and record it, then ask them to send their recording over to you for evaluation...
From there you pick whichever voice cast which suit your project...

Status
Not open for further replies.