• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Rise of the Vampires

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on a campaign.The name is "The Rise of the Vampires".This campaign acts about Infeston,the Vampire Prince.And his two attenders Infernon and Jakuraso(This name is a shit.I think about a new name)
I must discuss about this campaign.What Heros it will give.I have this one hero already made:Infeston,
I have this units already made:Jakuraso and Infernon
And I have given this Request:A Flying Tauren hero.

Level 9

Bane:
Model file: Dreadlord.
Spells:

Blood sucktion: Removes X% of units hp and returns half of it to bane.

Absolute Darkness: Blocks the sun causing total darkness, it reduces every units movement and attack speed by X for Y seconds dealing Z damage.
Z would have to be a small number btw.And it shouldent last more than 5 seconds tops.

Offering of blood and flesh:
Bane sacrifices 50% of his maximum hp to the almight (whoever vampires warship) and bane gains a huge atatck increase by X% for Y seconds. If bane dies from this he loses 50% of his attack power for Y seconds.

-Ultimate- Vampire strength(perminant):
Increases hp by: X%
Mp by: X%
Damage by: Y%
Attack speed by: Z%
Movement speed by: S%

Garren:

Model file: Mannoroth

Blood loss:
Garren slashes his foe with his sword stunning the unit, and casuing blood loss. Blood loss causes a unit to lose 1% of his maximum hp for 50 seconds, after the 50 second duration the units hp is deducted by 49%.

Incarnate of (whoever vampires warship):
When garren dies he is reincarnated after ten seconds, however he comes back with resurection sickness losing 50% of all his stats for X seconeds.
When the sickness is done garren's stats become normal.

Blood curtain:

Creates a barrier around garren for X seconds, any unit who touches it loses 50% movement speed and takes 10 damage untill they move away.

-Ultimate-Summon lesser demons.

X seconds Y demons are created, the last Z seconds and do S damage and have M attack speed and 35% of garrens overall hp.

Level 9

That would be a game cache.
I really dont know how to use them my self but, the alternative is a save/load code.
I could make a save/load code for you but its a big trigger specialy with many heros and items. If u need a triggerer i could help...

Level 9

First you need a map with ALL the items and heros, fully equipt with spells.
Next you need some terrain and i need to know where to create what.
Also the save/load code must be changed to fit any new items/heros.
When you have them pm me the stuff and send me the map.

I think about Infeston,The Main Hero of my campaign.
He has no special abilities at the moment can someone help me to think about him.He is a Vampire Hero.He is a Special Vampire with four red eyes like a spider.
Oh,if you like to see him look at my Avatar.
I have no 3D Studio Max.So i have given the request to make an Model,if you are interested to make the request,go to the text on my signature.

Level 2
I can help you for some triggers and ideas if you want !

Good work for you skins , thats look great in game :)

Level 11
Darkness the Black Hunter said:
I'm working on a campaign.The name is "The Rise of the Vampires".This campaign acts about Infeston,the Vampire Prince.And his two attenders Infernon and Jakuraso(This name is a ****.I think about a new name)
I must discuss about this campaign.What Heros it will give.I have this one hero already made:Infeston,
I have this units already made:Jakuraso and Infernon
And I have given this Request:A Flying Tauren hero.

I might be able to help out with the tauren if I have time

Level 5
Ability

Why dont you do an ability where the vampire hero turns into a miniturised undead gargoyle (bat like) so he can move faster and fly for a short amount of time. Vampire Tranformation

i got another idea, im not sure if its possible but why dont you change the colour and name of mana so its red, call it blood. use an ability like mana steal with the teeth picture on a human unit to get blood (mana) from them or just use it for life

Status
Not open for further replies.