• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Warcraft III: The Lost Chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Kinda weird at the end of the Human Campaign. Like in Chapter/Mission 8 where you destroyed the ships, how did Arthas get back? Did he have extra ships? Did he swim back? Did 'rescue' ships come? They didn't really explain it well here. They being Blizzard storytellers.

Arthas Menethil traveled to Northrend in search of vengeance against a Dread Lord named Mal'ganis whom had terrorized Lordaeron's people, which brought Arthas to find an ancient runeblade known as Frostmourne. After finding Frostmourne, Arthas slayed Mal'ganis, and returned home... But how? You had destroyed the ships that brought you to Northrend! Also, where did Arthas get that armor? How did his horse become undead?

With this Campaign, I plan to explain how Arthas made it off of Northrend, and to Lordaeron.

A few things I will need:

• Voice Actors
  • Modelers

Much more will be needed, but these are the base requirements! If you think you are a good Voice Actor or Modeler, send me a sample of your work! I will add you to the list of people involved in this project!

This project should span a multitude of maps, introducing new characters, and new units! Meet faces that you may know from World of Warcraft...

Staff:
Typoboy - Core Developer

Thanks for reading!

Level 18
I hope you have read the World of Warcraft novel 'Arthas: Rise of the Lich King'

I hope you have read the World of Warcraft novel 'Arthas: Rise of the Lich King'.
Cause if you didn't and start this project, you might go off-track from the actual lore...

Example : After Arthas slay his own father, he went to the grave where his horse, Invincible, was buried and raised it back to serve him once again as undead.

Using the example from above, if you have not read the novel, chances are that you might say the Lich King animate/present a Warhorse for Arthas upon conversion into Death Knight in your project.

Level 2
I hope you have read the World of Warcraft novel 'Arthas: Rise of the Lich King'.
Cause if you didn't and start this project, you might go off-track from the actual lore...

Example : After Arthas slay his own father, he went to the grave where his horse, Invincible, was buried and raised it back to serve him once again as undead.

Using the example from above, if you have not read the novel, chances are that you might say the Lich King animate/present a Warhorse for Arthas upon conversion into Death Knight in your project.

I planned for Arthas to be on foot for most of the adventure (until the point where he reanimated Invincible). I know the story of Invincible, but unfortunately I have not read the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.