• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hearthammer Entertainment: Project Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearthammer Entertainment is now recruiting all members of the Hive or other modding communities. You do not need to be proffesional, you just need to be able to get the job done. We plan on making models, skins, maps, and campaigns to submit on the Hive. I am currently working on a campaign called "Rise of the Sin'Dorei". It is based around the life story of the high elves and blood elves through the eyes of the Hawkwing Family..

Projects: Our main project is Warcraft Chronicles. A collection of campaigns about all the stories Blizzard never put into a game. We have plans for which ones we will do but I will start with only releasing the names if the first two.

Warcraft Chronicles: Rise of the Sin'Dorei (RotS)

ATTENTION: This thread is old and has / will not be updated for awhile.

Positions:

Story Writers
Modelers
Skinners
Terrainers
Triggerers
Voice Actors
Artists
Music Composers
Data Modifiers (Object Editors)

Members:

Hawkwing = Team Leader, Skinner, Terrainer, Story Writer
Perry_ = Secondary Leader, Story Writer, Voice Actor
~Void~ = Terrainer
Garshak = Voice Actor
Lord_T = Models
†-Revellion-† = Story Writer, Terrain Editor
dofys = Trigger Editor, Terrainer
Riley = Skinner, Images
Mor)L(unE = Terrainer
INF3RNO = Models, Skinner
Cavman = Models
Mikkel123 = Voice Actor
Heljak = Voice Actor
LiOneSS = Voice Actor

Last edited:
Level 5
I'm a fairly good story writer but i hate to brag. I could maybe help you write some story for projects, however my knowledge of the high/blood elves isn't very broad i'm afraid.

Level 5
So who else is on the team? And what other projects do you have in the planning pile?

Level 22
I'll gladly make models for the team, I can do pretty nice character models, and apparently, good buildings ( I've only made one).
However, I have a few projects to deal with right now, So I might be a little slow in dealing with requests for the next 3-4 days.

Level 5
We already have some other projects in the planning file of a bit larger and significant events. However the Hakkar idea will not be ignored and we will add it into consideration.

Level 1
Well hello there, I'd like to introduce myself shortly. I'm Cassandra or as called Sapphy. I'm a Story Writer, as well as a Map Maker. I have a very good knowledge of Warcraft based lore. Being as I've read plenty of it and played all of the Warcraft based games. As well as getting to level 70 on World of Warcraft and participating in instances/raid instances. I'm interested in joining your team so if you need me just contact me on one of these two places. I'm looking forward to hearing some kind of response.

MSN Messenger: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]

Level 1
i would like to join the team , but i am still a pupil and i have a girlfriend, so i want to know how often i need to help fpr maps, campaignes , etc...i am a very good story writer and i know everything about the stories about warcraft , even those which were never in games or books.... I can also map or work with the object editor with good balancing and I would like to join the team , but first i want to know how much time i would have to spend in those projects, yours Zyliner :thumbs_up:

Level 5
Logo is currently on hold. Also I don't think its wise to mention Battle for Gnomeregan quite yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.