• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New modding team

What would be the best name? (no shit, vote seriously!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
THE NEW MODDING TEAM

THE TEAM HAS BEEN RECRUITED. NO MORE PEOPLE ARE NEEDED (i may make some exceptions)
ALL MEMBERS REGISTER HERE UNTIL WE HAVE SOMETHING ELSE http://chaoticcreations.byethost13.com/forums/. USE YOUR HIVE NAMES!

We need

-Model editors +
-Scratch modelers +
-SFX modelers +
-Animators -
-Skinners +
-Jassers +, we need more!
-Spell makers +
-Icon makers +
-lore writers +
-voice actors +, but we need more
-leaders
-terrainers +, but we need more
-story writers +
-ideas, suggestions +
FEEL FREE TO APPLY FOR ANY POSITION!
We have

link598: ideas, suggestions,some terrain,lore writers,story writers
Traxamillion:story writers,ideas, suggestions,lore writers,voice actors
l0w_kwaliti: scratch modeler
matyko:Spell maker,lore writer,voice actor,terrainer,story writer,ideas, suggestions person
HeretoDLstuff:Ideas, suggestions,Story writer,Skinner,
Deskalada: jass,scratch modeling,animation,tool programer
Kaitech:Skinners,voice actors,ideas, suggestions,
Need_O2:Spell maker
Syleona:Terrain, Design, Story, Quite a bit of ideas and suggestions, Triggering, Art
HappyTauren:scratch modeler
Pyritie(maybe)-sfx modeler
Iristle: Art, concepts, loading screens, skins, icons(maybe)
SuPa-: much stuff :D
skrab: modeler
Elenai (maybe)
Sansui

Last edited:
Level 8
I would like to join the new modding team.

What i can do is -ideas, suggestions,some terrain,lore writers,story writers,and i corrent i am an co admin in wc3armroy.

or could be leader.

I've always got time to help you out,LiOneSS.I'm just getting into the basics of skinning & making icons...Better with icons. If your talking about model editors such as doing touch-ups & such,I can work on the basics (still figuring out the anim transfer program) if everyone else is occupied. If I had a good mic,I could work on voice acting aswell,but I don't.

If you need an example,I've only got two icons in TGA saved atm.
Meteor & Supernova:

Attachments

• BTNMeteor.TGA
    12 KB · Views: 90
  • BTNSuperNova.TGA
    12 KB · Views: 80
Level 3
If theres any more room on the team, I would like to get on it if thats ok with you. I am working on a map right now and I think im pretty good with terraining so if you need a terrainer just tell me.

Level 17
What I can do

-Model editors Nope
-Scratch modelers Nope
-SFX modelers Nope?
-Animators Nope
-Skinners Yep
-Jassers Nope
-Spell makers Nope
-Icon makers Maybe
-lore writers Maybe
-voice actors Yep
-leaders Maybe
-terrainers Avergae
-story writers Average
-ideas, suggestions Yep

Hey, is there any good wrappers around, we'll need a few!

Level 7
Hmm, interesting. Sis, I wanna bee in your team ^^
What can I do... Hmm.
Terrain, Design, Story, Quite a bit of ideas and suggestions, Triggering (I'm not da' best in this, but I do know how to trigger), Humm... well mostly everything that comes about writing you know...

Writing Sample :

The town of Farashal, once known as the last free city in Goetia, was home to those who have not yet been rooted out by the overwhelming divine presence of the Celestial Chorus, but no longer. One month ago, under the command of King Johann III of Helanicus, the city was taken and placed in a state of martial law. This once bustling trade city has become nothing more than a cold and desolate place. Armored soldiers patrol day and night, abuse the townspeople and leave little to no room for the pleasures the citizens once knew.

The reasons for this hostile take over are uncertain, but a handful of Farashal’s people know, they know that the town has been under the velvet glove of the Serpent Sun for many years. Has the Celestial Chorus finally found one of the Order’s nests, or is something much deeper going on within the city that even they are unaware of? Rumor has it that not far Farashal, Armas, a member of the Goetian royal family, has also been put under house arrest..

Prior to the occupation of Farashal, a handful of murders took place within the boundries of Armas’ land. Each murder, a member of the Celestial Chorus, and every one of them, lay open, their bodies disemboweled with their innards shredded to pieces. For a time, these murders were the topic of merriment within local taverns, but now…they may be a key as to why the Celestial Chorus is here.

It is a somber, rainy, night. The wind churns and howls through the night sky like a wailing banshee. It screams for the divine denizens of the righteous order to leave, but finds itself powerless to somehow stop them. The streets remain mostly empty, save the few guards still patrolling the night and a single pair of footfalls splashing in and out of rain puddles.

Splash,splash,splash!

A foot launches from a deep puddle, hovering through the air as if time were somehow slowing down just before splashing into another. Its owner pauses, looks, left, then right before bolting down an alleyway for a rather large complex towards one of the eastern hills.

Splash,splash,splash!

Eyes of suspicious guards watch the small hooded figure speed through the rain, and it is not long before the sound of heavy armor begins to move.

Clank,Clank,Clank...

Thunder cracks as lightning flashes just outside a window to the Sherida Orphanage. Squeamish horses neigh with fear just outside the building whilst children equally afraid of thunder and lightning let out their own terrified shrieks. But despite this noise, all is well within the confines of this building. There is no trouble, no danger…or so things would seem.

Seated within the confinements of the orphanage were two people eerily familiar with the happenings of the night: Sherida Kildan, Mistress of the orphanage, and Tavar Hoardtale, a bard whom has worked with Sherida for a number of years. Beyond their “good deeds” each is the keeper to the same secret: they are both acolytes of the Order of the Serpent Sun.

Since the occupation of Farashal, the two of them have taken a careful watch of the guards and their motives. As the less conspicuous members stationed in this area, it is they who have had direct contact with the Celestial Chorus and filter new information to the other Serpent Sun members stationed in Farashal. But all is not well in the realm of cloaks and daggers. Even they have run into a number of problems: despite all their charm, the guards have become less lenient in allowing either to come and go through town freely and worse yet, they have yet to uncover the true reason for the Chorus putting the town under martial law.

Filtering information to the underground has become increasingly difficult. More and more guards are being stationed throughout Farashal and with less people leaving their homes, the more suspicious the two of you have started to appear. If things continue on as they have, little time will pass before they figure out either of your true intentions or the nest where the other members of the Order have remained hidden. The only question to really ask this night is: what can be done about it?

A door opens and closes softly and as silence fills the room once again, teacups rattle nervously in the hand of a young servant. Nervous, yes, he was nervous, not only because of what was happening to their quiet little town, but because he always felt so uneasy whenever he was near Mistress Sherida. She had a way about her, one that could make even the most stalwart man flinch. As the servant not-so-gingerly tries to pour his lady and her guest a warm, calming, glass of tea, he finishes quickly and steps away with a small bow.

And so on.

Terrain Images :

PRNTSCRN.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tell me what ya think =)
/me hugs sis

More detail on me:
Skinner- Yes, not full time.
Iconer- Maybe, not full time.
Leader- I could be a leader. Of ideas\suggestions, maybe?
Story writer- I might add story\lore along with my ideas\suggestions, but I wont apply for this...
Ideas, suggestions- YES!

Revised version of the main post:
HIVE MODDING TEAM #2![Name pending]

I think we should get together and do something actually planned. So, I came up with the idea of a new modding team! We will later vote for a name and leader. First, the team will be recruited.

We need:

-Model editors
-Scratch modelers
-SFX modelers
-Animators
-Skinners
-Jassers
-Spell makers
-Icon makers
-Lore writers
-Voice actors
-Leaders
-Terrainers
-Story writers
-Ideas, suggestions
TEAM MEMBERS:

1. link598: [Ideas, suggestions, some terrain, lore writer, story writer]
  2. Traxamillion
  3. l0w_kwaliti
  4. matyko
  5. HeretoDLstuff
  6. Deskalada
  7. Kaitech
  8. Revellion
  9. Need_O2
  10. Syleona

Now recruting:
Skinners and modelers.
Also, everyone should have what there doing after there name, like link598's.

Kaitech[SanD];482607 said:
Cheers for putting it in quote, how are we meant to copy it?

Very, very, very easy to copy it... Whats so hard, lol? You don't know how to copy? xD

All you have to do is click reply\quote so it brings you to wrighting message screen, copy my post (includeing tags wich show up in quote) click edit post, past it in.

More detail, select all the text (left click, drag) then right click and click copy. To paste, right click and do paste. Do you know how yet? I dont know how to explain any deeper... o.0

Level 17
Very, very, very easy to copy it... Whats so hard, lol? You don't know how to copy? xD

All you have to do is click reply\quote so it brings you to wrighting message screen, copy my post (includeing tags wich show up in quote) click edit post, past it in.

More detail, select all the text (left click, drag) then right click and click copy. To paste, right click and do paste. Do you know how yet? I dont know how to explain any deeper... o.0

Quotes don't copy in if you Quote a message...

Level 8
Ok people here the update of the team.We need more sknners and modelers for the team.

THE NEW MODDING TEAM

I think we should get together and do something actually planned. So i came up with the idea of a new modding team. We will later vote for a name and leader. Now first the team will be recruited.

We need

-Model editors
-Scratch modelers
-SFX modelers
-Animators
-Skinners
-Jassers
-Spell makers
-Icon makers
-lore writers
-voice actors
-leaders
-terrainers
-story writers
-ideas, suggestions
PPL WE HAVE:
link598: ideas, suggestions,some terrain,lore writers,story writers
Traxamillion:story writers,ideas, suggestions,lore writers,voice actors
l0w_kwaliti: scratch modeler
matyko:Spell maker,lore writer,voice actor,terrainer,story writer,ideas, suggestions person
HeretoDLstuff:Ideas, suggestions,Story writer,Skinner,
Deskalada: jass,scratch modeling,animation,tool programer
Kaitech:Skinners,voice actors,ideas, suggestions,
Revellion:some skinning & making icons
Need_O2:Spell maker
Syleona:Terrain, Design, Story, Quite a bit of ideas and suggestions, Triggering
HappyTauren:scratch modeler

Guys we need more sknners and modelers, so apply!

Last edited:
Level 21
What I can do

-Model editors Maybe
-Scratch modelers Yes
-SFX modelers Yes
-Animators Yes
-Skinners Yes
-Jassers No
-Spell makers Maybe
-Icon makers Maybe
-lore writers Maybe