• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New modding team

What would be the best name? (no shit, vote seriously!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well, do we need a story-writer / logistic leader?

If we do, I would apply as the leader of that... That's my real life job/ studies too =)

Also, I think I will be able to make loading screens for the team =)

Check this out :

Evil_God_of_Wraith___MostFinaL_by_Syleona.jpg

Worked hard on it, I hope you like it =)

Level 8
Hello, my name is Sansui.
If the team actually produces quality I will work hard... however if its a lazy team and doesn't produce I will probably not work much as it wouldn't be worth my time.

Well thats if you would like my services.

Your in the team:thumbs_up:

Level 10
Well, it seems we have almost everything we need, question is, WHEN will we start?

I thought this wasnt a question, LiOneSS for leader ^^

I say Void Productions!

Now, if someone could clear up who does what in the group once we're ready to go would be a blast. :)

My Xfire is deloctyte, if anyone wants me there, while my MSN will be PMed to anyone interested...
Until we find a steady alternate solution, I say lets use this thread as main communication...
And Des, you made a site for us? o_O

We should plan this.
I have loads of experience with unfinished products, and I know what makes them fail. Most of great projects have failed because of lack in planning, not in development, so they had to go all over again and again.

There should be at least one month of planning, and it will make time of development smaller. I think we should get private forum and create a thread there called "Plans". There team leader will make a first post writing outline of map. Then we will fix the holes in story/background.

After that - we should know how to avoid technical difficulties, such as things not being able to work well in warcraft 3 and alike. Then, we will write who has to do what and when. There should also be a list of people, so if someone fails to do something, we can simply replace his name with someone else, for example, I am busy with school, and then I say, "Kwality, make the model instead me!" so it would fit the schedule.

What is the point of all the shit I have mentioned up there?
WE NEED PLANS BEFORE DEVELOPMENT, to make it clear.

My 50 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.