Patch 1.30 PTR
Happy 16th birthday Warcraft 3!
A new PTR has been deployed, and it is massive–especially for melee.
[Patch Notes & Installation]
[Map Pool Changes]
- Updated anticheat to keep the Horde at bay. The warden is back with vengeance.
- Unit button locations and hotkeys adjusted for consistencyBug Fixes & Known Issues
- Added World Editor support for vJass with JassHelper.
- Most buffs/debuffs can simultaneously apply to the same unit if their ID’s are different
- Added BlzPlaySpecialEffect
- Added BlzSpecialEffectAddSubAnimation
- Added BlzSpecialEffectRemoveSubAnimation
- Added BlzSpecialEffectClearSubAnimations
- BlzSetSpecialEffectHeight will take terrain height into consideration
- Several ladder maps and map pools have been updated! Rejoice! See the full changelog below:
Map Pool Updates
- NEW META! Tons of balance changes. Including: archmage nerfs, brewmaster nerfs, siege tank nerf, along with very interesting tech tree changes for chimeras and spirit walkers/tauren! See the full list of changes below. Test it now and be sure to leave feedback!
Choose the best Old Gods themed skin at the Texturing Contest #29 - Poll!Dismiss Notice
Melee Mapping Contest #2 - Poll is up! Vote for the best competitive 1v1 map!Dismiss Notice
Please help test custom maps and more on the latest PTR!Dismiss Notice
Evolution complete! Make Darwin proud and go vote in the Techtree Contest #12 - Poll.Dismiss Notice
Icon Contest #17 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate our winners!Dismiss Notice
We've created the Staff Job Openings thread. We're currently in need of icon, video production, and social/multimedia positions to be filled. Thank you!Dismiss Notice
Page 3 of 19
Page 3 of 19