Blizzard needs your help!
Position: Software Engineer, UI
Location: Irvine (Southern California, USA)
Division: Classic Games (Warcraft 3)
- Work closely with designers and other engineers to establish a shared vision for compelling UI features.
- Implement functional and elegant UI features from approved concept images and paper designs.
- Develop back-end functionality to support front-end features.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a professional software development environment.
- Extensive expertise in working on front end view frameworks, such as React, Ember, Vue, etc…
- Experience with web page layout and styles optimization
- Expert analysis, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- Expert knowledge of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Self-motivated with strong initiative
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Passion for Blizzard games
- Experience developing for multiple platforms.
- Experience with Node and NPM.
- Computer Science or related degree.
This announcement is specifically for the position of UI Software Engineer, but you can find other Classic Game job openings here.
Either way, please contact our friendly neighborhood Blizz employee, @Kam, directly in private if you are considering joining the team.
Join us in our custom games night on Saturday, July 28. If you'd like to create a map for the night, check out the map challenge!Dismiss Notice
The results for Texturing Contest #28 are out! Step by to congratulate our winners!Dismiss Notice
Join in on Icon Contest #17 and show your interpretation of a legendary equipment set!Dismiss Notice
We've created the Staff Job Openings thread. We're currently in need of icon, video production, and social/multimedia positions to be filled. Thank you!Dismiss Notice
Music Contest #10 Retro is out! Join us for some retro/vintage fun!Dismiss Notice
Don't be stagnant - embrace change! The time has come to evolve and join the Techtree Contest #12 - Evolution.Dismiss Notice
On May 20th a new law about privacy and data processing comes into work in the EU. I am no lawyer and I need help figuring out if we comply and if not, what we must do about it. Please message me if you can provide any assistance. Read more. RalleDismiss Notice
Page 2 of 17
Page 2 of 17