• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lordaeron's Destiny

Footman16 Presents
lordaerons-destiny-png.421108

An Alliance Campaign

The Second Campaign in the Tales of the Alliance and sequel to Lordaeron's Legacy (It is not necessary to play Lordaeron's Legacy to follow the story)

Made for Version 1.31
Now Fully Voice-Acted by the power of AI!

The Setting
During the period of time known as the Cataclysm, Azeroth was shaken when Neltharion now known as Deathwing awakened and reshaped the continents. During this time, the Alliance and Horde went to war again due to the aggressions of the Horde's Warchief Garrosh Hellscream and the leader of the Alliance, the King of Stormwind, Varian Wrynn. Shortly before the Cataclysm occurred, an exiled Noble from Lordaeron had retaken Durnholde Keep and its surrounding area. After achieving this he declared himself de facto King of Lordaeron. In this period of great unrest there are many heroes and villains trying to survive, claim power or just do what they believe is right.

The Characters
269747-6433de65529463e3cccdfa682f7f0caa.jpg

Lord Candor was once a prominent Lordaeron Noble who ruled his lands sternly but fairly with an unyielding loyalty to his people and the Kingdom of Lordaeron itself. After retaking a slice of the former Kingdom he has now styled himself as King Candor, a move which has proven unpopular with many in the Alliance.
90457-513018088f9570052305766325157810.jpg

Commander Istan is a decorated officer in Stormwind's Royal Army. The son of a Knight and Mage he has travelled Azeroth extensively and embodies much of the spirit of the Alliance. Whilst some might fight him lacking in seriousness, his flexibility has proven useful in battle.
btnzeus3-png.419790

The Warmages of the Kirin Tor are among some of the most powerful on Azeroth and Pyraelus Buren is no exception. Were it not for his eccentric personality he would be a contender for the Council of Six, nevertheless his penchant for destructive magics make him a force to be reckoned with.
Alongside these three main heroes are many side characters with many based on characters from WoW itself such as Admiral Tarlen Aubrey, Thassarian and Koltira Deathweaver.

The Campaign's Features
The Campaign has 10 playable missions, an intro, an epilogue and 2 interludes. The cinematics are skippable as well as a functional game cache.
In terms of gameplay expect the usual Blizzard style of non-base dungeon crawl missions as well base building segments as well as twists on the objectives and defeat conditions. Hopefully you'll enjoy a wide range of fast-pace stressful missions and slower, more relaxed breather levels. There's also new tech-trees for the Forsaken (Thank you Tomoraider for your permission!), the Alliance and a modified Horde tech-tree.

Every map also features easter eggs, secrets and unique dialogue depending upon your actions, I've tried to account for the various ways people might try to play a mission and to reward these with dialogue or differences to the standard gameplay. For example entering a cutscene using one hero compared to another might change the dialogue or completing quest objectives in a strange order or trying to progress without completing objectives have all been foreseen.

Gameplay
Should anyone wish to play the campaign on Twitch, Youtube etc you have my full permission and let me know so I can enjoy watching it and link it here! If anyone wanted to chat about the process of making the campaign that would be fun too.

The YouTuber John Maximous has been nice enough to play and upload a playthrough of the campaign with the first video being this one here:

Known Issues
There appears to be an issue with 1.31.1 campaigns in relation to chapter progression and button visibility in the menu, thanks to Ravager16829 for sharing this information as outlined in the post and link below:

1.31.1 Campaign Issue

ModelsSkinsIconsMusic/Other
AbominationBodyOperating by Hawkwing
Admiral Proudmoore by Direfury
Airstrike Rocket by Vinz
Altar of Queens by Ujimasa Hojo
Ancient Tomb - Rounded Top by hellblazer-14
Arcane Den by Ujimasa Hojo
Axemaster V1.5 by Tarrasque
Ballista (Scorpion) by Mike
Battle For Azeroth - Sylvanas by kangyun
Calia Menethil by kangyun
Campaign Doodads by -=Emergenzy=-
Coffin by NET-RUN
Dark Harvest by Power
Devotion by JesusHipster
Dire Troll by Cavman
Dwarven Mountaineer by Norinrad
Empathic Bond by Hermit
Fill-Me-Up Treasure Chest
Fountain Defiled by imforfun
Forsaken Catapult by Dr
Forsaken Deathguard by Cavman
Forsaken Grave by Ujimasa Hojo
Forsaken Hall by Ujimasa Hojo
Forsaken House by Ujimasa Hojo
Forsaken Laboratory by Ujimasa Hojo
Forsaken Mage Tower by Ujimasa Hojo
Forsaken Slaughterhouse by Ujimasa Hojo
Forsaken Tents by Heinvers
Forsaken Towers by Ujimasa Hojo
Forsaken Town Hall, Keep and Castle by Ujimasa Hojo
Forsaken Worker by Ujimasa Hojo
Gondorian Towers by Fingolfin
Grim Reaper by Kuhneghetz
High Elf Buildings by SinisterX
High Elf Kid by epsilon
Holder of Entropy by -Grendel
HolyAwakening by JetFangInferno
HolyRestoration by Vinz
Knight of the Ebon Blade by Hawkwing
Koltira Deathweaver by kangyun
Main Menu Beta by Crystalking52
OrbOfCorruption by UgoUgo
Orc Blacksmith WC2 by RedXIII
Outhouse by stan0033
Piercing Thrust by Vinz
Prismatic Wave v3 by xyzier_24
Roar Caster by DarkEvil
Royal Captain by Tranquil
Sunken City Rogue by PROXY
Tauren Tent by Nasrudin
Varian Wrynn by Stefan.K
Wall Set by Tranquil
War Tent (WotR) by HerrDave
WC2 Church by Ket
WoW Towers and Walls by Peacegetter
Archnecromancer by Arowanna
Argent Captain by Peacegetter
CW_Turalyon by CloudWolf
DarkElfArcher by Juice_F
DarkwingBat by 67chrome
Draenei Battlemaster by 67chrome
Field Marshall by 67chrome
HalfElfCrusader by Daenar7
King Arthas by Hueter
Kirin Tor Warmage by chr2
Kor'Kron by Heinvers
Lieutenant Commander by 67chrome
Lordaeron Circle by Mr.Goblin
Lordaeron Tent by Mr.Goblin
Paladin Villager by Mr.Goblin
Returned by 67chrome
Returned Archer by 67chrome
Returned Captain by 67chrome
Returned Mage by 67chrome
Scarlet Crusade Footman by CloudWolf
Scarlet Knight by Heinvers
Scarlet Crusade Priest by WerBackIII
BTNAbilityWarriorShockwave by Blizzard Entertainment
BTNArcaneBlast by Darkfang
BTNArmorUPG3 by SkriK
BTNAxeMasterby Tarrasque
BTNBallista by Mike
BTNBatby67chrome by 67chrome
BTNCeremonialLocketHuman BlackDoom
BTNChurch by ILH
BTNCWBlueAura by CloudWolf
BTNCWScarletCrusader by CloudWolf
BTNCWTuralyon by CloudWolf
BTNDarkChampionby67chrome by67chrome
BTNDarkElfArcher by Sin'dorei300
BTNDarkSylvanasby67chrome by 67chrome
BTNDarkValkyr by Sin'dorei300
BTNDeathGaurd by Cavman
BTNDireTroll by BLazeKraze
BTNDraeneiBattlemaster by 67chrome
BTNDragonKnight by FrIkY
BTNExplosion by zbc
BTNFieldMarshall by 67chrome
BTNAltarofQueens by Mister_Haudrauf
BTNForsakenArcaneDen by Ujimasa Hojo
BTNForsakenCastle by Ujimasa Hojo
BTNForsakenGrave by Ujimasa Hojo
BTNForsakenHall by Ujimasa Hojo
BTNForsakenHouse by Ujimasa Hojo
BTNForsakenLaboratory by Ujimasa Hojo
BTNForsakenMageTower by Ujimasa Hojo
BTNRogue by ~Nightmare
BTNForsakenSlaughterhouse by Ujimasa Hojo
BTNForsakenTower by Ujimasa Hojo
BTNForsakenWorker by Ujimasa Hojo
BTNHolderOfENtropy by -Grendel
BTNLieutenant by 67chrome
BTNLifeEssenceDAB by Marcos DAB
BTNManaLoss2 by D.ee
BTNMasterSpark by Mainy, War_Golum
BTNMight by Coinblin
BTNMountaineer by Norinrad
BTNNoxiousFumes by Lelling
BTNPCosmicBolt by Svenski
BTNPaleValkyr by Sin'dorei300
BTNPlatedGauntlet2 by NFWar
BTNPoison by 8512590215848
BTNPoisonNails by Hemske
BTNSpell_Holy_PrayerOfHealing by Blizzard Entertainment
BTNReanimate66 by Marcos DAB
BTNRetournedCaptain by NFWar
BTNRoyalCaptain by HappyTauren
BTNRunestoneBattlestaff by Blood Raven
BTNScarletCrusader by 67chrome
BTNSkyfireGunship by Eagle XI
BTNSpell_Holy_FlashHeal by Blizzard Entertainment
BTNSpell_Holy_LesserHeal by Blizzard Entertainment
BTNSpell_Shadow_RitualOfSacrifice by Blizzard Entertainment
BTNSteelBoots by NFWar
BTNTaurenV2 by Juice_F
BTNTitanHelmet by Hellx-Magnus
BTNUnguentv2 by 4eNNightmare
Claw Icons by CRAZYRUSSIAN
Warlock Upgrade Icons by Mr.Goblin
Weaver Icons by 8512590215848
Wildhammer Building Icons by bakr
Undead Staffs by Ceterai
Den Defence - Assassin's Creed Revelations - Lorne Balffe
Main Theme - Fable - Danny Elfman
Winter Contingency - Halo Reach - Marty O'Donnell
I'm So Sorry - Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - John Williams
Warfronts Arathi Alliance Music - WoW: Battle for Azeroth - Glenn Stafford, Jason Hayes and Leo Kaliski
A very very special thanks to Frank for the amount of work he's done fixing and editing models for me!
A very very special thanks to Pyrogasm for helping me fix a couple of the boss fight spells!
A very very special thanks to Bogdan who down versioned this campaign to 1.31 when I saved it in the Reforged editor allowing me to edit it and test it again!
A very very special thanks to Kasrkin for his very in-depth and detailed bug reporting which has vastly improved the quality of this campaign!

Contents

Lordaeron's Destiny (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
A well polished post-Classic campaign especially for WoW fans to enjoy but not necessarily. Approved. If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange! R U L E S Site Rules Map Submission Rules M A P - D E S C...
Level 2
I cant believe it. Just yesterday I got the urge to replay some old WC3 custom campaigns and had a blast replaying this one, and what do you know literally the day after i played it a sequel comes out. I was reading the forums of the first campaign yesterday and seeing as the original was made in 2017 I thought the project was abandoned. Still cant believe part 2 came out today, what are the odds

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
Hey footman, I thought it best to not wait until I was done with the campaign to tell you the Jandice Barov fight leaves Scholomance permanently as a neutral faction still damageable by spells but it is very hard to fight. I had to cheat against Gandling because of it my troops were just dying and I can't attack every unit individually all the time.

And turning on the autocast for blinding light turns on the autocast of inner fire for priests if they're in the same control group.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_011523_114803_06.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_114803_06.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 322
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_093122_01.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_093122_01.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 321
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_121712_13.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_121712_13.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 303
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_121425_12.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_121425_12.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 279
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_120413_10.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_120413_10.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 271
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_115427_08.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_115427_08.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 250
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_114924_07.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_114924_07.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 252
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_120127_09.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_120127_09.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 300
Hey footman, I thought it best to not wait until I was done with the campaign to tell you the Jandice Barov fight leaves Scholomance permanently as a neutral faction still damageable by spells but it is very hard to fight. I had to cheat against Gandling because of it my troops were just dying and I can't attack every unit individually all the time.

And turning on the autocast for blinding light turns on the autocast of inner fire for priests if they're in the same control group.
Cheers! Will fix ASAP :)

EDIT: Fixed, I consider the Scholomance mission my Magnum Opus, so I hope you enjoyed it in spite of that bug. The Blinding Light/Inner Fire bug might be harder to fix since they're based off of the same ability.

Last edited:

Kasrkin

Level 26
Looks like I got the good old softlock for the next mission at the last ship, forsaken forces going after the ships that group up at the original landing site and of course attacking them with the now reduced hp for the ships. And when the first ship appears on the map and the camera locks to it you can't actually see it nor any of the subsequent ones until they land. Not sure if the no boat can be destroyed should be in the optional objective either.

That's all for now, have to go for a while.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_011523_123554_15.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_123554_15.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 160
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_123803_17.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_123803_17.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 151
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_125804_18.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_125804_18.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 136
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_125849_19.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_125849_19.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 144
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_131723_20.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_131723_20.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 143
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_132433_21.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_132433_21.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 141
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_132529_22.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_132529_22.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 165
Looks like I got the good old softlock for the next mission at the last ship, forsaken forces going after the ships that group up at the original landing site and of course attacking them with the now reduced hp for the ships. And when the first ship appears on the map and the camera locks to it you can't actually see it nor any of the subsequent ones until they land. Not sure if the no boat can be destroyed should be in the optional objective either.

That's all for now, have to go for a while.
Wow, now that is definitely a new bug, how are you achieving these lol? When the camera locks a visibility modifier is created which works for me, what version are you playing on? Not that it should affect it too much but might change some things. Either way, I'll definitely need to check about fixing these bugs :)

Ok that should be fine, can you describe the specific events leading to the softlock? So you were on the final boat but the Forsaken attacks went to the original landing zone rather than attacking the fourth boat?

Also for the No ship can be destroyed, defeat conditions are automatically added to all quests :)

Kasrkin

Level 26
Alright I'm back.

After getting the first boat back to the landing zone I was clearing out the middle of the map but the forsaken got around me, I saw one of my towers had gone down but didn't think anything more of it since I had thought the AI leashed back to base after destroying a target. But they apparently just kept going to the landing site, there was no way I'd make it back in time to stop at least one boat from being destroyed. When it got blown up I thought I would get a defeat screen when it didn't I went forward with the mission, retrieving the other two boats and eventually blowing up the main forsaken base because I was getting annoyed by the constant attacks. And you saw with the screens what happened with the final boat.

The last northern base never attacked the last boat even with all the time I spent destroying the main base. One last thing, you get upgrades from rescuing the boats is that intended? I'm pretty sure I didn't upgrade most of these units, somewhat.

I see, thanks for the in-depth description.

In all my testing if there's no boat present they attack straight to your base never seen them attack towards the landing zone but that should be fixed regardless.

Also strange you didn't get a defeat screen but that should also be fixed, the inability to rescue the fourth bug was a very dumb mistake where I forgot to set the correct region in the events so was unrelated to the Forsaken attack but that should be fixed. The map is now completely fixed and people should re-download since you can't progress unless you go in and edit it yourself.

Level 6
Hi, I think i found a bug. In chapter 4 "House of Barov", when you go left from your base to that Alliance camp, cutscene starts, the first line plays out but after that there's just nothing, and nothing reacts, can't ESC, F10 or anything else besides Alt F4. Tried 3-4 times just to see if it'll do it every time and it did.

Hi, I think i found a bug. In chapter 4 "House of Barov", when you go left from your base to that Alliance camp, cutscene starts, the first line plays out but after that there's just nothing, and nothing reacts, can't ESC, F10 or anything else besides Alt F4. Tried 3-4 times just to see if it'll do it every time and it did.
Interesting, another new bug, what version are you playing on?

Kasrkin

Level 26
One last post from me for the day.

You can research animal war despite not being able train any corresponding units.
If the good captain dies in the mission he does not show up in the outro.
Odd situation where scarlets and forsaken didn't attack eachother just to get at me.
Call to arms doesn't work, no militia.
Ballista side quest finishes before they're actually done.
Once the main quest completes it repeats completion, prompting the outro to go a bit crazy.
And finally no crypt fiends.

Mission eight builds up zombies very fast by the time I actually quit there were 240 already even with the first cauldron destroyed.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_011523_162322_01.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_162322_01.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 83
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_173647_11.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_173647_11.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_172631_10.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_172631_10.png
    851.7 KB · Views: 88
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_172539_09.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_172539_09.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_172531_08.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_172531_08.png
    939.3 KB · Views: 80
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_172132_07.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_172132_07.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 81
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_172119_06.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_172119_06.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 79
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_171933_05.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_171933_05.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 75
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_164422_04.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_164422_04.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
  • WC3ScrnShot_011523_162916_02.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011523_162916_02.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
One last post from me for the day.

You can research animal war despite not being able train any corresponding units.
If the good captain dies in the mission he does not show up in the outro.
Odd situation where scarlets and forsaken didn't attack eachother just to get at me.
Call to arms doesn't work, no militia.
Ballista side quest finishes before they're actually done.
Once the main quest completes it repeats completion, prompting the outro to go a bit crazy.
And finally no crypt fiends.

Mission eight builds up zombies very fast by the time I actually quit there were 240 already even with the first cauldron destroyed.
You can train Dragonhawks that use it :p
Fixed Morson not appearing.
Scarlet and Scourge will fight, but Forsaken and Scarlet won't for gameplay reasons.
If that's an expansion Town Hall then it won't have the Call to Arms ability would need to be upgraded to Keep :)
Fixed the Balista timing
Fixed Main Quest Completion (very dumb mistake on my end)
Fixed the Crypt Fiends, Crypt fiend unburrowing has always been a bit buggy in my experience but hopefully this sorts it.

I've played through Mission eight a few times, I recommend taking out the first cauldron quickly to slow them down, but the mission is definitely doable ;)

Also I really appreciate you taking the time to list these bugs with screenshots, hopefully once these bugs are all fixed the experience will feel much more polished than this rocky start.

Can't play as in it doesn't work? Or can't play as in you don't have that version? Because the campaign was made, edited and tested in 1.31 so it should work.

If you need to download another version you can from here WC3 Download Archive (1.00 - 1.31.1 + BETA & DEMO) maybe it needs to be 1.31.1

Level 6
It's 10/10 campaign for me. Loved every second of it. Especially the finale. The music really set the tone and it was action from start to finish. However, i do think that the gunship could be a little bit tuned. Having 8 of them really trivialized the mission to the point that i just effortlessly a-clicked through the entirety of the map lol. Can't wait for the next part!

Kasrkin

Level 26
I undoubtedly missed most of the map, oh and the forsaken, the banshee at least has no mastery just odd considering the other units have 1/1 upgrades.

The footman comes back to stand at his previous spot.
Pyraelus can't actually break crates, cages, and I'm assuming barricades.
Thassarian's forces all leash back to their outside positions and the 'base' eventually built inside is very small.
I have no clue what that red pinging is.
A destroyable cage and buildings around the city, prop limit?
There are seemingly several spots around the city that my two casters and seemingly the ghouls can actually get through.
Araj doesn't leash back to his spot meaning you can just pull him a bit and kill him easily, also spellbound trivializes the fight even more.
The steam engines like to pile up but there's probably not much to done about that.
The dialogue before Candors I believe went by extremely fast.

That's all for now, going to do the finale later.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_011623_160450_03.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011623_160450_03.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 83
  • WC3ScrnShot_011623_165527_17.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011623_165527_17.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 89
  • WC3ScrnShot_011623_165240_16.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011623_165240_16.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 90
  • WC3ScrnShot_011623_165203_15.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011623_165203_15.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 86
  • WC3ScrnShot_011623_165047_14.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011623_165047_14.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 83
  • WC3ScrnShot_011623_164941_12.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011623_164941_12.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 78
  • WC3ScrnShot_011623_164656_11.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011623_164656_11.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 77
  • WC3ScrnShot_011623_164140_09.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011623_164140_09.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 72
  • WC3ScrnShot_011623_164105_07.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011623_164105_07.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 74
  • WC3ScrnShot_011623_163422_06.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011623_163422_06.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 76
  • WC3ScrnShot_011623_162652_05.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011623_162652_05.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 70
  • WC3ScrnShot_011623_160734_04.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011623_160734_04.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
  • WC3ScrnShot_011623_160109_02.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011623_160109_02.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 78
  • WC3ScrnShot_011623_164339_10.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011623_164339_10.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 80
There seem to be bug from the last ship which made me could't finish my quest and is already my fourth time trying to finish it.
This has been fixed in the latest version :)
I undoubtedly missed most of the map, oh and the forsaken, the banshee at least has no mastery just odd considering the other units have 1/1 upgrades.

The footman comes back to stand at his previous spot.
Pyraelus can't actually break crates, cages, and I'm assuming barricades.
Thassarian's forces all leash back to their outside positions and the 'base' eventually built inside is very small.
I have no clue what that red pinging is.
A destroyable cage and buildings around the city, prop limit?
There are seemingly several spots around the city that my two casters and seemingly the ghouls can actually get through.
Araj doesn't leash back to his spot meaning you can just pull him a bit and kill him easily, also spellbound trivializes the fight even more.
The steam engines like to pile up but there's probably not much to done about that.
The dialogue before Candors I believe went by extremely fast.

That's all for now, going to do the finale later.
Yeah, he does that, he's just chilling.
This is a weird bug I'll need to look into; hopefully its just the attack fields being screwed up.
Yep this is a known issue but isn't major so will try and fix it at some point.
Red pinging? Should be pinging the location of the phylactery or Araj will double check. EDIT:This is the ping for the Gargoyle Spires :)
Those should be blocked, I'll double check the pathing :) FIXED
I originally had plans for those destructibles that I ended up not implementing since the mission will get boring quickly if there's too many distractions and the Skysword is so powerful. I might change it at some point. Not to mention just cos you can break it doesn't mean there's something inside it :p ADDED EVENTS TO THEM
I might add a leash trigger in then to make it a bit more difficult :) ADDED
Yeah I wanted Steam Tanks in the cinematic but they're pathing sucks so I might change it. CHANGED STEAM TANKS
I'll lengthen the dialogue times, I'm a fast reader. DONE

Thanks again for all the bug reports will hopefully have time to fix them tomorrow and update!

EDIT: Also fixed spelling mistakes and some other minor bugs in earlier missions as well as bugs reported by Sapprine.

Last edited:
Level 10
Is Pyraelus third ability the one that makes his attacks aoe suppose to hurt allies?

If you give Thassarian items in chapter 9 for whatever reason, he loses them in chapter 10
Going into chapter 10 Ishtan lost his 2nd and 3rd slot items.

Last edited:
Hi, Footman 16. I have been waiting for this follow-up story for a long time!
Can I translate this map from English to Chinese? But before that, I need the 1.27 maps.
Hi Baiyu, I'm afraid this campaign is only compatible with 1.31+ as it uses features such as 24-players that are only available in these patches.

You are more than welcome to translate it just let me know where it's being uploaded afterwards unless its for personal use.

Hi Baiyu, I'm afraid this campaign is only compatible with 1.31+ as it uses features such as 24-players that are only available in these patches.

You are more than welcome to translate it just let me know where it's being uploaded afterwards unless its for personal use.
OK.Oh, I see. The main reason why I need 1.27 is that we Chinese people basically use this version to run wc3. instead of the latest version.if possible. It will be uploaded to the UP combat platform. This is a platform similar to Blizzard Entertainment.

OK.Oh, I see. The main reason why I need 1.27 is that we Chinese people basically use this version to run wc3. instead of the latest version.if possible. It will be uploaded to the UP combat platform. This is a platform similar to Blizzard Entertainment.
Ah I see, it might be possible to re-create some of the missions so they're 1.27 compatible however this isn't something I'd be able to do or have time to explore, if you know someone that is willing to do this I'm fine with a 1.27 version being made :)

Kasrkin

Level 26
I'm back albeit a few days later.

Paladins already have divine shield unlocked as default even though the upgrade text says they need it to have it.
I'm assuming that counter in the corner is for valkyr kills but it doesn't work.
Should paladins be able to be possessed, that might just me thinking it's odd a banshee can easily take your most powerful melee. Oh and charm.
I was afraid of that, Koltira is selling his items or something whenever he's back at his base.
Shouldn't the first northern alliance base be still rebuilding? They have everything else left at this point.
Down to one item for Koltira.
Argents being useless since cata.
The southern hero doesn't sell his stuff I'm assuming at least he always just has two items.
Units getting stuck as they're trained from the building being too close to the tree line.
It's rather easy to get stuck at the various barricade lines, AI and player both.
"We can't win conventionally" I love the smell of dead horde in the morning.
For the house spawn event neither the apothecaries or banshees have master training despite all the other units at this point being 3/3.

For the outro the heroes do their best to run around as much as they can only stopping to attack after a good few seconds.
The Skysword got moved out of its guard spot early in the outro messing up where it's supposed to die at as well.

You barely see the retreating line of men behind Candor before they're gone.

Status quo is god huh? I admit I'm a little disappointed it's the same outcome as the battle for andorhol back in cata.

Screenshot order got messed up in upload.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_011823_164146_13.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_164146_13.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 63
  • WC3ScrnShot_011823_164905_14.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_164905_14.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 54
  • WC3ScrnShot_011823_165044_15.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_165044_15.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 50
  • WC3ScrnShot_011823_165331_16.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_165331_16.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 46
  • WC3ScrnShot_011823_165448_17.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_165448_17.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
  • WC3ScrnShot_011823_165458_18.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_165458_18.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 45
  • WC3ScrnShot_011823_162024_05.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_162024_05.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 42
  • WC3ScrnShot_011823_165523_19.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_165523_19.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
  • WC3ScrnShot_011823_165603_20.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_165603_20.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 51
  • WC3ScrnShot_011823_165733_21.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_165733_21.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
  • WC3ScrnShot_011823_164001_11.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_164001_11.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
  • WC3ScrnShot_011823_163620_10.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_163620_10.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
  • WC3ScrnShot_011823_163338_09.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_163338_09.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
  • WC3ScrnShot_011823_162455_08.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_162455_08.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 42
  • WC3ScrnShot_011823_162437_07.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_162437_07.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
  • WC3ScrnShot_011823_162057_06.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_162057_06.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 39
  • WC3ScrnShot_011823_161113_03.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_161113_03.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 39
  • WC3ScrnShot_011823_161001_02.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_161001_02.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
  • WC3ScrnShot_011823_160958_01.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_160958_01.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
  • WC3ScrnShot_011823_164048_12.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011823_164048_12.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 62

Paladins already have divine shield unlocked as default even though the upgrade text says they need it to have it.
I'm assuming that counter in the corner is for valkyr kills but it doesn't work.
Should paladins be able to be possessed, that might just me thinking it's odd a banshee can easily take your most powerful melee. Oh and charm.
I was afraid of that, Koltira is selling his items or something whenever he's back at his base.
Shouldn't the first northern alliance base be still rebuilding? They have everything else left at this point.
The southern hero doesn't sell his stuff I'm assuming at least he always just has two items.
Units getting stuck as they're trained from the building being too close to the tree line.
It's rather easy to get stuck at the various barricade lines, AI and player both.
For the house spawn event neither the apothecaries or banshees have master training despite all the other units at this point being 3/3.

For the outro the heroes do their best to run around as much as they can only stopping to attack after a good few seconds.
The Skysword got moved out of its guard spot early in the outro messing up where it's supposed to die at as well.

Status quo is god huh? I admit I'm a little disappointed it's the same outcome as the battle for andorhol back in cata.

I was dreading to see how much you could break the final mission :p

Tomorrow I'll see about fixing all these, the item selling is weird but should be easy to fix, I'll fix the divine shield and maybe give them resistant skin, or maybe add resistant skin with their upgrade.

Yeah I actually really like the Argent Crusade but this campaign does them dirty lol.

The rest should all be easy enough to fix. I thought I'd made the bases in this and mission 7 too tough to beat but clearly people find a way. The Units running around instead of attacking is a weird one as I thought I'd fixed it in my tests, will go back to it. I'll also see about the skysword as I thought I had its positioning all fixed too.

I'll make Candors procession a bit longer behind him too.

Yep I don't want my campaigns breaking WoW lore too much, instead I want an original story people can enjoy whilst also being able to integrate with the already established lore :)

Thanks again for the in-depth bug reporting, I'll definitely add a special mention in the credits :) and let me know your overall thoughts on the campaign.

Kasrkin

Level 26
I did like it, there is a noticeable degree of polish and the continued ease of creating a new story in an established very very messy setting. In terms of difficulty though it is not that difficult with your previous two campaigns being more difficult in the Build and Destroy sense but not by much. At times the world feels very small because you don't fight a lot of armies/factions at once especially the forsaken at the bulwark with their main power base close by I'd expect to fight three or more forsaken factions along with the scarlets/scourge.

The elves and dwarves chapter is a bit odd though because I was thinking there were going to be elf and dwarf characters added in the quest to reclaim lordaeron instead it was just the justify tech tree level. Also it's a bit odd the shamanistic wildhammers are supplying steam engines and mortars, maybe they'd bring an army or two because the hinterlands is right there.

Overall the campaign is fun but it does feel like it could use more missions and a higher intensity, it also feels like you never really -use- your tech tree with some alternate objective taking precedence over I want to kick the absolute crap out of those corpses and burn their buildings with the exception being the bulwark and barov.

Level 3
i just finish your campaign. here some feedback
1. Can you chance Pyraelus skill 3 hotkey? its "H" and same with hold position
2. Skill 3 Pyraelus has aoe effect and deal dmg to our unit+ally too
3. Item High Councillior's Tunic doesnt give 4 Agi and 5 armor
4. Knight of shiver hand can be posssesion by banshee? i mean they are strongest unit but so easy to counter
5. i cant find chapter 10 when finish it.
this is good campaign anyway.i enjoyed it. Hope to see your next campaign

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_011923_205151_03.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_205151_03.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_205243_01.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_205243_01.png
    894.4 KB · Views: 34
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_205125_02.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_205125_02.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 31
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_205116_01.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_205116_01.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 36

Fixed the Divine Shield
Fixed the counter
Gave Paladins resistant skin
Selling items bug should be fixed, no idea how that was happening, never seen that before in an AI and there's no functions SetHeroesSellItems(False)
Yep, the Argent are meant to be there as an Easter Egg to show that they're there but won't do anything.
Fixed the tree line and base layout.
Widened some of the barricades, but they are meant to be chokepoints :p
Again I'm shocked people are destroying these bases lol I thought I'd made them stronger than that, might need to toughen them up.
Added the training to that player.

Fixed the outro Heroes running around, also fixed the Skysword positioning.
Added more of a procession to Candor in the final cinematic :)
I did like it, there is a noticeable degree of polish and the continued ease of creating a new story in an established very very messy setting. In terms of difficulty though it is not that difficult with your previous two campaigns being more difficult in the Build and Destroy sense but not by much. At times the world feels very small because you don't fight a lot of armies/factions at once especially the forsaken at the bulwark with their main power base close by I'd expect to fight three or more forsaken factions along with the scarlets/scourge.

The elves and dwarves chapter is a bit odd though because I was thinking there were going to be elf and dwarf characters added in the quest to reclaim lordaeron instead it was just the justify tech tree level. Also it's a bit odd the shamanistic wildhammers are supplying steam engines and mortars, maybe they'd bring an army or two because the hinterlands is right there.

Overall the campaign is fun but it does feel like it could use more missions and a higher intensity, it also feels like you never really -use- your tech tree with some alternate objective taking precedence over I want to kick the absolute crap out of those corpses and burn their buildings with the exception being the bulwark and barov.
You know I thought I'd made the difficulty a lot more "fair" in this campaign but overall more consistently difficult but clearly I failed, maybe I'm not as good a player as I thought I was as I rigorously tested the final mission to make it as hectic, hard and chaotic as possible.

I can see your Arkain influences in some of your feedback and can appreciate your particular tastes in this regard, I definitely wanted to vary the mission objectives and gameplay as much as possible to be more like a Blizzard campaign rather than just the regular build base and destroy and dungeon crawler missions (hence the inclusion of unique boss battles).

Yeah the Elves and Dwarves chapter is literally just to justify the tech-tree so that's fair enough lol you saw right through me. Yee, I get that with the Wildhammers but meh, I can let it slide.

More missions?!?!? Higher intensity?!?!?! I have timed missions and everything! Just kidding, but honestly I thought I'd balanced the difficulty really well for this campaign but clearly I'll need to vary it up, perhaps a variable difficulty setting will be needed :) I'm always worried I'll make things too difficult for some players, but also don't really care much for an easy mode.

I did design some missions around using the new units and to try and get people to use alternative strategies however I also didn't want to limit people, so going for the tried and true methods will also work, it was something I struggled with as I don't like shoe-horning people but also want variation I'm glad you appreciate it either way :)

And also another massive thanks for all the bug reports, I think the campaign is in an approvable state now.
i just finish your campaign. here some feedback
1. Can you chance Pyraelus skill 3 hotkey? its "H" and same with hold position
2. Skill 3 Pyraelus has aoe effect and deal dmg to our unit+ally too
3. Item High Councillior's Tunic doesnt give 4 Agi and 5 armor
4. Knight of shiver hand can be posssesion by banshee? i mean they are strongest unit but so easy to counter
5. i cant find chapter 10 when finish it.
this is good campaign anyway.i enjoyed it. Hope to see your next campaign
Hotkey has been changed.
This was unintended but I did discover during gameplay and now think its a feature (I also can't change it) think of it like blizzard or Flamestrike.
Fixed the items abilities.
Fixed the Silver Hand knights.
No idea why you can't find chapter ten as all the show button triggers are there and should be working.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the feedback!

Kasrkin

Level 26
Since I replayed a few missions without work hanging over me for the next day I noticed somethings I should have the first time.

Something the matter with chapter ten?

This ballista is the only thing not invulnerable in the alliance camp.
While the farseer does just have random names selected whenever the mission starts nazgrel is very specific.
So I did some testing, he can break objects it just takes a lot of hits.
A question I have since the spell completely stops melee units from moving or attacking, is it meant to stop casters from casting?
The ogre juggernaut and orc frigate on the right both attack the middle battleship while the orc frigate on the left never shoots. Once this shootout ends the two side battleships turn around for a moment before going forward.

Noble aura's unit effect says melee instead of damage.
After the cinematic Candor is still outside the lodge despite being right next to the ranger in the cutscene.
Nothing in the cage?

Are the scholo undead meant to start out with master training? Maybe eventually get 1/1 too.
While Candor does get moved after the cinematic it is no where near the priest.
I'm not actually sure how I didn't remember to mention this but the scarlets are using the elf sorceress and not the later scarlet one used later in the campaign.
There's a single rifleman in the crusade, on a side note I miss the pre retcon crusade with Alexandros as the original highlord.
The lieutenant commander and Iralion say the exact same thing.
You can view the orb of fire in the vault but you have no option for castle upgrade.
This mission has a problem with quest discovered instead of quest updated compared to the rest of the missions.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_011923_164827_09.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_164827_09.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_190241_19.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_190241_19.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 45
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_185308_18.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_185308_18.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_185117_17.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_185117_17.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_185041_15.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_185041_15.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_184829_14.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_184829_14.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_184809_13.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_184809_13.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_183810_12.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_183810_12.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_183645_08.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_183645_08.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 38
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_182926_06.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_182926_06.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_181351_04.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_181351_04.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_180402_03.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_180402_03.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_175738_02.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_175738_02.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 33
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_175733_01.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_175733_01.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_165405_13.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_165405_13.png
    1,010.5 KB · Views: 32
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_165352_12.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_165352_12.png
    1 MB · Views: 32
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_165149_11.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_165149_11.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_164817_08.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_164817_08.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_162952_04.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_162952_04.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_161548_02.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_161548_02.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
  • WC3ScrnShot_011923_160843_01.png
    WC3ScrnShot_011923_160843_01.png
    840.2 KB · Views: 49
Since I replayed a few missions without work hanging over me for the next day I noticed somethings I should have the first time.

Something the matter with chapter ten?

This ballista is the only thing not invulnerable in the alliance camp.
While the farseer does just have random names selected whenever the mission starts nazgrel is very specific.
So I did some testing, he can break objects it just takes a lot of hits.
A question I have since the spell completely stops melee units from moving or attacking, is it meant to stop casters from casting?
The ogre juggernaut and orc frigate on the right both attack the middle battleship while the orc frigate on the left never shoots. Once this shootout ends the two side battleships turn around for a moment before going forward.

Noble aura's unit effect says melee instead of damage.
After the cinematic Candor is still outside the lodge despite being right next to the ranger in the cutscene.
Nothing in the cage?

Are the scholo undead meant to start out with master training? Maybe eventually get 1/1 too.
While Candor does get moved after the cinematic it is no where near the priest.
I'm not actually sure how I didn't remember to mention this but the scarlets are using the elf sorceress and not the later scarlet one used later in the campaign.
There's a single rifleman in the crusade, on a side note I miss the pre retcon crusade with Alexandros as the original highlord.
The lieutenant commander and Iralion say the exact same thing.
You can view the orb of fire in the vault but you have no option for castle upgrade.
This mission has a problem with quest discovered instead of quest updated compared to the rest of the missions.

^^^ Me when Kasrkin is able to break my campaign even more and find bugs that I've never seen before :p

Forgot to remove the visible from start for chapter 10 when testing bug fixes, should now be fixed.

Ballista is now invulnerable
Removed Nazgrel from the Hero names to avoid confusion.
I think this issue was caused due to how you set up the AoE for his autocast spell but I think I might have fixed it.
Yep its based off of entangle :)
The shootout should be a bit better now, the turn back thing is a bit finnicky to fix tho as its caused by the new weird unit return behaviour.
Noble's Aura buff has its description fixed
Yeah for some cinematics Candor will be returned to where he was before since that cinematic can be triggered by any unit I wouldn't want to teleport Candor away from a fight for example once the cinematic finishes so it returns him to his original position :)
Yep Scholo is the centre for Undead learning so their casters are good.
The Sorceresses in this mission have now changed their outfits ;)
Yeah this dwarf is in the Crusade, he is intentional :)
Fixed the wrong dialogue.
Fixed the Orb of Fire being available.
Fixed the Quest text.

Thanks again for the in-depth bug reports :)

Level 5
I have version 1.30, a little in the middle, I go through, where there is a thousand on the map, and then every time I open the game, it looks like there is some kind of bug

I mean where there is an elf there
And I play every time

in the third chapter

I have version 1.30, a little in the middle, I go through, where there is a thousand on the map, and then every time I open the game, it looks like there is some kind of bug
Hey man, so its not a good idea to triple post, instead use the edit button if you need to add or change something to a post :)

As for the bug, the campaign is made for 1.31 and so ideally should be played on that patch, can you describe what the bug looks like you just say that it looks like there's some kind of bug but I don't know what you mean, perhaps a screenshot might help?

Level 5
I get this far and then I get a game bug every second and yes you can play it

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_012023_183903_01.png
    WC3ScrnShot_012023_183903_01.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 63
  • WC3ScrnShot_012023_185110_01.png
    WC3ScrnShot_012023_185110_01.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 64
Level 2
i got a problem in the campaing when i get the frist epilogue When the epilogue is finished, the screen goes black, it stays like that without being able to do anything about it, I don't even get the menu and neither the next chapter and I only get the music from the main screen after finishing the epilogue and I don't know what to do

i got a problem in the campaing when i get the frist epilogue When the epilogue is finished, the screen goes black, it stays like that without being able to do anything about it, I don't even get the menu and neither the next chapter and I only get the music from the main screen after finishing the epilogue and I don't know what to do
You mean the first interlude? What patch are you on?