• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MainMenu3D

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Barade
Credits: Blizzard for making the model and textures

How to import: Simply import it, you don't even have to change the path!

Discription: This was the main menu picture from the ROC Beta, you may
use it for your custom campaigns as long as you give thanks to blizzard
and a small thanks to me for fixing this file and putting it up here.
Contents

MainMenu3D (Model)

Level 3
Good that all these textures are allready in the game. It wpuld be a hard work to import all these textures. And I must say that this looks good.

Level 3
Ahh, thanks acolyte, saved me the trouble of explaining myself... And for all those who like this model, please, if you go to Warcraft 3 campaigns, give me a rep please, i'd really like that, i worked hard getting this model to work and i think i deserve a little rep...

Level 7
dude crystal king can you make this image a loading screen not a campagns screen please ill give you all the credit i can possbily do heres the picture
starshiptroopers_2.jpg

Level 4
Holy Crap, i never thought I'd see this thing again, but I've seen this before.
I'm not sure if the movie began creation before or after WC3 (ROC) was realeased, but this was in a movie.
One time i was watching a movie with mmy youunger siblings, "agent cody banks" i believe, and in one seen he was doing some odd stuff on his computer, but then to make his comp. look normal, it flashed a game screen. I rewond and pause and it said "Wacraft III" and i argue at the screen of the TV I'm watching it on (Don't ask, i was tired) that that screen wasn't the WC screen, that was this screen lol. (at first i though it was the loading screen to "jumpstart grade 4" that my young siblings play o_O)
Anywho this is a decent backgroud screen, but I don't really like it - 4/5

Level 2
I got the castle n stuff to come up, but the icy fog and white sky won't disappear...
By the way, I was fooling around in the war3x.mpq and found the beta main menu for tFT, reminds me of the good ol days when I tried desperetly to make the downloaded pirate version of Frozen Throne to work, lol.