Holder of Entropy

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
wow, i didnt know i would work on another full scale model like this.
complete with effects, sounds, portrait. probably gonna create a fitting missile for this model later on. it just dont look complete for me without a custom missile.

updated: reduced the model's obesity

update: removed blood elf death sound and blood that spawns on his death animation.

Keywords:
demon, warlock, mage, magus, darkness, void, purpley magics
Contents

Holder of Entropy (Model)

Holder of Entropy (Model)

Reviews
02:05, 30th Oct 2015 MiniMage: While the name of the model doesn't make much sense, it is a lovely lich alternative, like a battlemage version of a lich. Anyhow, it's quite lovely. Approved. I particularly like the effects, gives a very nice...

M

02:05, 30th Oct 2015
MiniMage: While the name of the model doesn't make much sense, it is a lovely lich alternative, like a battlemage version of a lich. Anyhow, it's quite lovely. Approved. I particularly like the effects, gives a very nice atmosphere to the model.

Level 46
the icon on the screenshot is sharpened on purpose just so you guys know. it ticks me off seeing the enlarged icon look blurry in the screenshot so i sharpened it.

Jesus butt-fucking christ, that filesize.

Nice, though.

ohh shit. i forgot to do the thing i always do before uploading.

Edit: updated. reduced size by 600 kb

Level 4
How come you can rip 600kb in a single slice? this ain't a potato!
This looks sexy, by the way.
5/5 +rep

Em!

Em!

Level 17
because darkness is more fun? :3 just joking :xxd:

What do you know of darkness? I was born in it, molded by it, I did not see the light of day til 5 minutes ago and it cost me a lot of shiny coins to see it. Now i´m back in limbo trying to make sure that every soul in here either climbs a very, very large and steep mountain or stays bored listening to an old man with a very raspy voice reading out loud all 3 twilight books over and over again.

Level 8
you're actually one of the best modelers around here Grendel but you just suck with these faces....whats your thing with skeleton faces anyway?..it would be 100% better if you gave kael or dreadlord face instead.

Level 8
The team color is enough and the adaptation of textures is wonderful, like the detailed modeling, just too much filesize (for the portrait too).
Anyway, great job!

Level 3
so neat model with various cool animations, really could be used as a super BOSS!!!