• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gondorian Tower (Variation 1)

First model in a small pack of minas tirith models i've been doing recently.
For demonstration purpouses (and for the awesome fun of it) i made a small replica of the city to show what uses those models may have.
There will be three other models in this set: Another tower, a roof, and the main wall.

This one is the rightmost tower, with a roof.

Uses only ingame textures.

Keywords:
lotr, minas tirith, gondor, rings, middle-earth, gondolin, tower, castle
Contents

Gondorian Tower (Variation 1) (Model)

Reviews
17:48, 7th Oct 2009 General Frank: Very nice doodad for Lord of the ring maps. Approved due to usefulness.

M

17:48, 7th Oct 2009
General Frank:

Very nice doodad for Lord of the ring maps. Approved due to usefulness.

Level 16
Holy Shit! The picture looks damned well fine. Well I'm gonna add more comments later after I've tested all of the models in this set.

EDIT- Well I've tested them. Its effectiveness would depend on a user's skill in recreating the look of a minas tirinh-like castle. As a stand alone, the models isn't much to look at, but when the whole set is used, their designs and colour scheme complement each other well. My congratulations to you for the idea :]

Last edited: