• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Destiny of Lordaeron

Hi guys, this is my first campaign and i hope you like it.
My english isn't very good so i apologise for that.

Description:
A campaign about Arthas inspired by the human campaign in Reign of Chaos, involving his battles with the Blackrock clan and the Scourge. Some of my maps are similar to the ones in RoC, but with a few changes i've made.
During some parts of the campaign you will control Uther and his army.

Important to note:
* There are also new models and spells.
* Heroes can get to 15 level.
* It's impossible to skip cutscenes, since i didn't know how to do that, so sorry about that.
* Don't use cheat codes, this will ruin the fun in the campaign.
* If you find a problem with my campaign, please write it to me in this thread or in a conversation and i will try to fix it.
* And one last thing, i hope you enjoy it! :)

Changelog:
1)The grammar is partly fixed-thanks to Championfighter25
2)Captain Falric now has abilities
3)Guard tower(elves) is fixed
4)Footmen no longer change to crossbowmen, you can now train them from the barracks
5)Removed marketplace in chapter 7
6)The undead's attack has returned to normal
7)Uther's book now contains spells
8)The attacks in chapter 6 have become a little easier to defend against and their timing has been changed
9)The time to wait for reinforcements in chapter 6 has been changed to 25 minutes.
10)The time to escape from the cave in chapter 9 has been changed to 25 minutes.
11)In chapter 4 the key will be removed in the end of the mission.

Credit:
Thanks to:
Championfighter25
Blizzard Entertainment
Ujimasa Hoso
kangyun
Stefan.K
67chrome
PeeKay
Mr.Goblin
SinisterX
Sellenisko
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Frankster
Dark_Dragon
Darkfang
NaserKingArthas
Sclammerz
Edge45
The Panda
UgoUgo
paladinjst
MatiS
Eagle XI
Windrunner29
Sin'dorei300
General Frank
Heinvers
Shar Dundred
Turnro
tomoraider
Warseeker

If I missed someone, please PM me and I'll add you.
Contents

Destiny of Lordaeron (Campaign)

Reviews
If i could rate the gameplay i would have given it 4/5 stars but the horrible balance,plot holes and horrible grammar killed it.From gameplay,terrain and technical side it's a very good campaign and i must say that story got some potential for a...
Morris
Firstly, you need to improve your thread's description, add screenshots and explain the differences from the original campaign. I understand that you are not good at English so I won't address that problem but you can always find people good at it...
deepstrasz
Previous version (before 11/09/2017) comments: This is more like a remake of RoC than an actual parallel universe story. I think there might be authors missing from the credits list. Check your resources with this: Resources...
Level 13
Played on 1.27.

This is my second time playing this campaign. The first time I finished it (then I seem to have been very patient), I remember some things. However, now I was unable to find 2 of the three plants in the Prologue. I know where they are but now they are gone: at the fountain and the stone golem - the red flower; in poisonous spiders - the mushroom; murlocs - the third plant.
1. I collected all the missions
2. I went to perform them (in a scrambled order)
3. Cheats don't work
4. I can't continue because the levels are not open

I couldn't finish Rise of the Damned because of Level 9 and March of the Horde v1.2 (because I'm not that good player). I don't know how fair it is to want all levels of these campaigns to be open so that weaker players can skip the level that makes it difficult for them and more importantly to skip this absurd behavior of Level 9 in Rise of the Damned. Playing a campaign for a whole day or several days and finally not being able to finish it is pretty frustrating to say the least. Under these conditions, what should I expect from your latest campaign?

In general, I'm not particularly capricious, pretentious and I don't give up too quickly, but I get quite nervous when I have to redo the whole level because of a trifle or because the level requires skills that I don't have. If you can't or don't have time to fix the glitches in your games make all campaign with open levels.

I'm not sure how realistic my assessment of your first three campaigns will be. It's somewhat deserved, somewhat not. I give it based on what I've played and experienced:
1. Destiny of Lordaeron - 1
2. Rise of the Damned - 2 (played on 1.30 twice)
3. March of the Horde v1.2 - 3 (played on 1.30)
Hi, I'm glad you wrote this to me because I'm going to go through the campaigns and change the difficulty there, I'm currently doing it in my last campaign and after I upload it I'll go through the rest.

And by the way, don't tell yourself you're not a good player... it's just a matter of time and experience, that's all :thumbs_up:

Level 13
It's actually a pretty good campaign. It has everything: nice items, custom units, good and varied terrain, interesting and varied levels, enough prerequisites to restart some levels, some minor errors that do not interfere with the game.

After reading here where to find the three plants I decided to do a playthrough. I don't know if Wc3's master setting of Hard difficulty affected the campaign in any way, but the game gave me a good dose of action, and my memory of it was that it was pretty easy. Looks like I'll have to go through your other 2-3 campaigns again if the two problematic levels don't stop me again for a long time.

What this game forced me to notice is how standard the character dialogue is in most campaigns I've played with the exception of three. The dialogues are so dry, the same, standard. Generally everywhere the characters lack originality in their lines. I lack dialogues that express the character of the Hero and his attitude to the events in the game. For example, the Bad Hero expresses himself in such a way that you feel his hatred and hatred in his every line; The character with a soft character should express himself somewhat softly - unobtrusively and the player to feel it; The hero who is wise to express himself through wisecracks, etc. Let it be your Arthas, your Uther, your Jaina, etc. the way you imagine them to be - the way you imagine them speaking and not the same ones from Wc3. Take us even deeper into the game. Again, this applies to 97% of the campaigns I've played so far, it's just your game that made me realize this.

And here, of course, there is a lot of room for improvements and for continuation. The game runs great at 1.30 as well. Good first job. Thanks for sharing.

Level 13
It's actually a pretty good campaign. It has everything: nice items, custom units, good and varied terrain, interesting and varied levels, enough prerequisites to restart some levels, some minor errors that do not interfere with the game.

After reading here where to find the three plants I decided to do a playthrough. I don't know if Wc3's master setting of Hard difficulty affected the campaign in any way, but the game gave me a good dose of action, and my memory of it was that it was pretty easy. Looks like I'll have to go through your other 2-3 campaigns again if the two problematic levels don't stop me again for a long time.

What this game forced me to notice is how standard the character dialogue is in most campaigns I've played with the exception of three. The dialogues are so dry, the same, standard. Generally everywhere the characters lack originality in their lines. I lack dialogues that express the character of the Hero and his attitude to the events in the game. For example, the Bad Hero expresses himself in such a way that you feel his hatred and hatred in his every line; The character with a soft character should express himself somewhat softly - unobtrusively and the player to feel it; The hero who is wise to express himself through wisecracks, etc. Let it be your Arthas, your Uther, your Jaina, etc. the way you imagine them to be - the way you imagine them speaking and not the same ones from Wc3. Take us even deeper into the game. Again, this applies to 97% of the campaigns I've played so far, it's just your game that made me realize this.

And here, of course, there is a lot of room for improvements and for continuation. The game runs great at 1.30 as well. Good first job. Thanks for sharing.

By the way, I am updating the campaign from the beginning, in terms of dialogue, maps and abilities, so there is something to look forward to.