• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Razilla's destiny

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Very good campaign made by Blood Hunter
Contents

Razilla's destiny (Campaign)

Reviews
11:57, 7th Jul 2008 Rui: The campaign is just too low quality right now.

M

11:57, 7th Jul 2008
Rui:
The campaign is just too low quality right now.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Reparsed in order to display full information.
On the process of testing it.

EDIT: Huh, apparently the campaign cannot be downloaded, it downloads an unknown file.

EDIT2: The bug has been fixed!

EDIT3:
Rejected. The campaign is just too low quality right now.

Review
[+/-]Average terrain. Lacks elevation and decent shaping though.
[-]Spells' descriptions are weird, they say one thing on the ability menu, and then when you choose the ability it says another thing.
[-]Poor Object Editor work. The attempt to make a different Human race (or whatever race was that) failed miserably. Hero models for units? No, thanks.
[-]Not very original lore. I find it interesting that you chose Forest Trolls, however, having them allied to Humans? Seems improbable.
There's another thing I don't understand. Razilla is a Jungle Troll, and Orcs have Jungle Trolls too? I recommend a skin for Razilla.
[-]Messages/cinematics are annoying because you can make them run twice or more. The idea of having them colored is nice, but please turn off the messages after they have been displayed.
[-]Old Warcraft patch.
[-]I understand English may not be your first language, but I must be honest, the grammar is seriously a discount here. The spelling, the phrase building, it's just bad.
[-]No game cache used. Game cache is essential in a campaign.

The campaign could have been much better, it definitely needs more work right now.
My rating for this resource is 1/5 (Unacceptable). You should find someone to correct your grammar mistakes for you, in my opinion.

Last edited: