1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Argent Captain.blp

Submitted by Peacegetter
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
An Argent Dawn Captain or Footman, completly made from modified Blizzard textures. Inspiration was this: http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/0/9241/600998-scarlet_banner.jpg
The texture now also works for the ImperialCaptain-model, made by Wolverabid (see preview picture)
Textures: ©Blizzard Entertainment

Update 04/10/2016: Fixed the Legs and some other small issues. Left the shield though, it might be abit blurry if you look close, because of the wrapping, but I really like it's look from afar so I didn't change it.
Keywords:
Footman, The, Captain, Argent, Dawn, Crusade, Scarlet, Plaguelands, Scourge, Tirion, Fordring, Imperial.
Contents

Argent Captain (Texture)

Reviews
Misha, 5th Oct 2013 Moderator's Review: let's see.. the 'shading' you did is not fitting all that well,and that shield looks kinda odd on the model. one thing that i really like is the helmet.. try maybe to make everything have a same, or same-ish...
  1. Misha, 5th Oct 2013

Moderator's Review:

let's see.. the 'shading' you did is not fitting all that well,and that shield looks kinda odd on the model. one thing that i really like is the helmet.. try maybe to make everything have a same, or same-ish arrangement like the helm.. if that feels good enough this might pass as Blizzard's resource (that means changing the author name to Blizzard Entertainment).

2. morbent

morbent

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    That looks cool :)

3. bhusta

bhusta

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    you realy think this has a chance of getting approved?

4. InfernalTater

InfernalTater

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Do you really think it's that bad?

I think this looks really good. 4/5.

5. Peacegetter

Peacegetter

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Well I cited my scources (Skin is 95% made by old screenshots from wow, like the one posted). For me it seems okay, since i did not touch any original Blizzard textures exported from the game, but in the end a mod will have to decide that ;) I thought of using the "I'm not the creator option" which people use when they post wc3 versions of wow icons here, but in this case I modified the textures alot, so I hope it's enough if I mention it just in the description...

6. Forsaken

Forsaken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    really nice, u can just work more in the shield and the legs, but i have loved the ideia 4/5 :)

7. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I don't understand much on how skins are done, but man... this looks awesome. Not to mention usefulness. =)

8. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    a few extra good CnPs have been approved before, so.. why not? but we'll see, folks

9. bhusta

bhusta

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    My comment was not about the quality which is good.

I forgot the part about the blizzard resources. I make often quick judgments, so sorry for that.
    I agree to spasorc, it is usefull for lore specific characters.

10. aeman

aeman

Resources:
    Resources:
    that skins cant match with captain model

11. NelsonLaJe

NelsonLaJe

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    hmm nice, looks good

12. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Where can the Imperial Captain model be found out of curiosity?