1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The poll for our 11th Music Contest is up! Help us choose the most awesome cinematic tracks by casting a vote!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll is up! Vote for the best 4v4 melee maps!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice

Argent Captain

Submitted by Peacegetter
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
An Argent Dawn Captain or Footman, completly made from modified Blizzard textures. Inspiration was this: http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/0/9241/600998-scarlet_banner.jpg
The texture now also works for the ImperialCaptain-model, made by Wolverabid (see preview picture)
Textures: ┬ęBlizzard Entertainment

Update 04/10/2016: Fixed the Legs and some other small issues. Left the shield though, it might be abit blurry if you look close, because of the wrapping, but I really like it's look from afar so I didn't change it.
Keywords:
Footman, The, Captain, Argent, Dawn, Crusade, Scarlet, Plaguelands, Scourge, Tirion, Fordring, Imperial.
Contents

Argent Captain (Texture)

1. apcrabnightlive

apcrabnightlive

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's still a nice skin despite being simple. Are you planning of making more Argent Dawn units?

2. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    In order to approve this, I will have to ask you to remove the copy-pasted WoW skin parts from it and remake those entirely from scratch. Our Skin Submission Rules require a skin to contain 75% freehand work for it to be in an approvable state.
    This is moved to Substandard/Too Simple section. Please do not upload this skin again and instead focus on updating it by removing the mentioned parts and do some work there.

Feel free to message me or make a Staff Contact thread if you've decided to update it and you would like to have it reviewed once more.

3. SNIper of DARKness

SNIper of DARKness

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Somehow I kinda like it.