• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Argent crusade Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Argent Crusade Leader,Tirion Fordring with and withouth ashbringer.

And argent Crusaders(For human you could use Footman and put the "Banner" on it, or make an orc,tauren and troll with argent crusader armor).
Tirion in WoW:
Tirion WoW said:
Fordring_Ashbringer.jpg
Tirion with Tabard(Banner) and Blue Cape:
Tirion Fordring said:

Also, Banner(Or Tabard):
Argent Crusade Banner said:

Argent Crusader example:
Argent Crusader said:

Last edited:
Level 4
Kay, im gonna edit the first post with screenshots.

Edit: Done.

Last edited:
Level 4
Ones i wanted are up There in the first Screenshot. the one you, legion_king_Doom posted looks a little off-set, due to blizzard wanting tirion to look powerhugry, witch he isnt. he is just an old epic paladin warrior, not even a chance as strong as Arthas, but anywho, Thanks.

Level 31
I finished the banner. It looks a bit different, but uses only ingame textures, is only 10,9 kb in filesize and has only 172 faces.

Here you are:
Please give me credits for my work.

Could you please give me the link to the picture of the banner you gave me?

Attachments

• Banner.mdx
    11 KB · Views: 191
  • Banner.jpg
    Banner.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,914
Level 4
can you make the banner's background a little more white? I think it will fit the Argent Crusade banner better, but let's see what does Jamgun think about it himself.
Hmmm, this must be the link as long as the banners in here and in this link are the same in background.
Argent Crusade

Could do if it would be a wee bit white but its okay this way too.:thumbs_up:

Use hidden tags for the pictures plx !

Just attach Sunchips Ashbringer model to a weaponless arthas :)

The new Tirion looks Gay btw ! :D

Weaponless models

EDIT: For the Lore !

And i wouldnt say the new tirion looks ***, he actually looks wierd to me, especially weaker, witch he isnt. epic paladin warriors are like....Chuck Norris.:mwahaha:

Anywho, An arthas with white hair and a white beard(Mustache too) could do aswell.

Last edited:
Level 16
can you make the banner's background a little more white? I think it will fit the Argent Crusade banner better, but let's see what does Jamgun think about it himself.
Hmmm, this must be the link as long as the banners in here and in this link are the same in background.
Argent Crusade

He can't because he are using ingame textures.

Status
Not open for further replies.