• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Calia Menethil

Calia Menethil from wow
a requested character from a friend of mine...
well... really not much to say... haha
enjoy and have some fun...

Reference
latest

Update
staff resize
Previews
Contents

Calia Menethil (Model)

Calia Menethil (Model)

Reviews
PROXY
Review: Great execution of her wow appearance and nice looking edit. Works ingame. Approved.
Level 12
@Mister_Haudrauf @kangyun very well then =P i still dunno what's her role in the whole story tho..

Weirdly enough, practically nothing. I think she first popped up in one of the novels and Blizz didn't even mention her in-game until Legion, when she pops up at the priest order hall with no explanation of how she survived the Scourge or what she did in the several years since Terenas was killed. One day I intend to do something with her because of how open-ended her storyline is. But not now because I'm lazy.

As for the model itself, I am very pleased. She matches the WoW model very well but also captures the WarCraft III feel. I can totally see the relation between her and Arthas. I particularly like the shoulderpads and the staff. It's impressive to me when someone can take a model base that gets a lot of use and make it feel different.

Level 34
Weirdly enough, practically nothing. I think she first popped up in one of the novels and Blizz didn't even mention her in-game until Legion, when she pops up at the priest order hall with no explanation of how she survived the Scourge or what she did in the several years since Terenas was killed. One day I intend to do something with her because of how open-ended her storyline is. But not now because I'm lazy.

As for the model itself, I am very pleased. She matches the WoW model very well but also captures the WarCraft III feel. I can totally see the relation between her and Arthas. I particularly like the shoulderpads and the staff. It's impressive to me when someone can take a model base that gets a lot of use and make it feel different.

Thx for ur compliment! I just enjoy wht im doing... :)

Level 34

Attachments

• BTNCaliaGreenEye.blp
    4.5 KB · Views: 33
  • DISBTNCaliaGreenEye.blp
    2.7 KB · Views: 32
  • DISPASCaliaGreenEye.blp
    2.7 KB · Views: 38
  • PASCaliaGreenEye.blp
    3.8 KB · Views: 37
  • SSHCaliaGreenEye.blp
    11.2 KB · Views: 38