• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Calia Menethil

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Based from the Model of Jaina Proudmoore Uploaded by Stefan.K
Jaina Proudmoore

Update 20/08/16: Textures (Mine still sucks... if someone can Improve it and use a single file I'll thank you so much). Hair, Dress, Staff and Brest Fixed.

Update 02/09/16: New Staff fair to Bishop. Shoulder pads, Face/Hair/eyes Rebuild focus in Menethil's heritage facial features.

Update 08/10/16: Only 1 custom Texture. Staff edited with the Light's symbol https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow.gamepedia.com/e/ee/Scarlet_Crusade_Tabard.jpg I won't erease the oldest version so you could use the one with the staff you like more.
Previews
Contents

Calia (Light Staff) (Model)

Calia Menethil (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
It has very little difference from the original one by Stefan.K. And the custom texture here is rather unnecessary. Even because they're 2 instances of in-game textures with few alterations - that is a waste of KB. And there are some unpleasant seams...
Level 15
Sorry guys, I was fixing texture (put all in a single blp) and my monitor crashed up. The desktop computer is out of service. I'm working in my laptop without my library so I'll take more time than I expected :(

Therefore the main story will change to get close with the events of legion (I cryed like a baby with Varian's death). I'll change Meldic with Faol for sure. After she meets Garithos in Brill, Faol left her and travels to Chapel of the Light near Stratholme where he dies meanwhile Calia travel to Southshore and fight Perenolde...

Level 8
Both versions of this model could be created with textures in-game, because Jaina is not the only one that has a female's texture in the MPQ.
Also, she looks... ehm... very busty.
At least her face is so beautiful.

Level 15
Both versions of this model could be created with textures in-game, because Jaina is not the only one that has a female's texture in the MPQ.
yep, the problem are with the eyes, the in-game texture girls havn't eyesballs because they are done with polygons, however I did it over with the skin and the neck and dress have some details too

Level 15
Her face was done with Arthas model features to made the most close heritage look of Menethil, there was a pastebin that I uploaded with that (now it's ereased) xD

oh and about the "busty" it was worst e.e xD in fact I just quit a LOT of breast from the model of Jaina of Stefan.K so now it's just a optic illusion of her dress xD she's a surfboard now (?)

It has very little difference from the original one by Stefan.K. And the custom texture here is rather unnecessary. Even because they're 2 instances of in-game textures with few alterations - that is a waste of KB. And there are some unpleasant seams, at her clothes, an especially in her hair. This remains in Substandard. If you update it and want it re-moderated, you may notify me.