• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jaina Proudmoore

Jaina from Wow, well at least I imagine her like this in wow. :p I don't really like wow.
Enjoy and give credits. :)
Contents

Jaina Proudmoore (Model)

Jaina Proudmoore_Portrait (Model)

Level 34
Hello Stefan! This is indeed a very good model. She does look cool and represents her WoW self very well. Fairly simple but effective. Her dress is crafted very well. I'm a tiny bit jelly since i wanted to make something like this myself quiet some time ago but oh well. I've tested it and everything works as it should.

But still, there is a huge room for improvement. The following things do not mean that the model is bad. I think that you could make her torso look a little bit less awkward (i know that it's supposed to be exaggerated but her cleavage kinda looks like it's too much from the ingame cam) and fix her right arm twisting (that's a generic thing for Jaina edits). She also lacks teamglow in her portrait, which is not so much important. In some regards the normals are tiny bit off, but it's not that noticeable.

Could bump the rating up if there are any improvements. Approved!