• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Level 6
How can i use the Highborne Necropolis/Halls of the Dead/Black Citadel, Slaughterhouse, and Ziggurat that are not floating/hovering without using the root ability?? Thanks a lot. it would be appreciated @Ujimasa Hojo

Level 3
hello Ujimasa Hojo i was wondering if it is possible for you to make a mondern or steampunk faction based on general franks iron empire tanks?

since we dont seem to have any tiered structures that are not modernized.

please take your time to decide if you want to do it or not.

Level 60
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Cenarion Circle

Units:

Buildings:

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • Optimized models have linearized animations, built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • You can watch the video previews here.

Last edited:
Level 1
Author's Notes:
  • After the major site update, I have been slowly reworking my models before uploading them in the model section. This thread serves as some sort of index where the models are cataloged according to their themes. The packs in each thread are not updated with the models in the official model section but they do contain old models not yet featured in the official model section.
  • I'd like to quote this: "THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR REQUESTS". While I'm open to suggestions, I can't guarantee I'm going to do them.
  • People are free to edit the models if they feel they need to.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p. My Bitcoin address is 3JpY33ppR72VxdxaU5GaFogyMHoboMeSij while the QR code is shown below:
    full
Hi Ujimasa, I am an author from Starcraft II and I love sylvanas very much. Recently I'm going to make a custom campaign for her in Starcraft and I need a building model for her. It's the forsaken town hall made by you. I'm going to ask your for your permission so that I can use that model in Starcraft. Thanks a lot. Looking forward to your reply.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
@Ujimasa Hojo:

Can somebody please send me the human.ai, orc.ai, elf.ai, and undead.ai files? I want to know if they at least edited the melee AI's as well.
Wanted to send them via PM or VM, but you apparently disabled both, so here you go.
Also included a demo.ai file that was in there (seems new to me), thought you might find that one interesting as well.

Attachments

• AIs.rar
    18.9 KB · Views: 124
Level 10
Just dropping by to suggest a Zandalari and Kul'tiran building pack would be neat with Battle for Azeroth coming around soon. They both have really interesting architecture that I'm sure only you would be able to pull off, Ujimasa.

Level 10
Hello sir, Can I ask to use the Quilboar Hero model you use in your map.
I can't seem to find that resources in the hive but I need it for my project.
I think that model is in The Clash from the Past

Sorry posting here

Level 10
I have a question for the Iron Horde...would it be possible (does not need to be now) to get a Iron Horde Pig Farm?? I have a map with all iron horde buildings except the pig farm, and the pig farm looks out of place...lol

Word now that the Iron Horde is joining the Horde in BfA, I hope Ujimasa expands on my favorite category. <3

Also, Zandalar / Kul'Tiras building sets would be amazing.

Level 60
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Ruins of Lordaeron

Units:
Buildings:

Author's Notes:
  • Optimized models have linearized animations, built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Units are zombified versions of other units.
  • Buildings are ruined versions of Human buildings.

Last edited:
Level 60
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Horde (Old)

Units
Buildings
Author's Notes:
  • Optimized models have linearized animations, built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a temple for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.

Last edited: