• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Knight, Othmar Garithos, and Derivatives

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Knight, Othmar Garithos, and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Knight (Optimized) Info:

• Portrait has been incorporated.
  • Animations have been linearized. Added the Spell animation from the Garithos model.

• Fixed the wrapping on the underside of the arms.

• Resaved using Retera's model editor to avoid a rigging problem.

Othmar Garithos (Optimized) Info:
  • Portrait has been incorporated.
  • Animations have been linearized. Added the Victory animation from the Knight model.

• Fixed the Death and Dissipate animations.
  • Fixed a vertex glitch.

Bandit Lord (Hero) Info:
  • Created a Hero version of the Bandit Lord using the Garithos model wrapped with the Bandit texture.

• Fixed the Death and Dissipate animations.

Blood Knight Info:
  • Created a Blood Elf version of the Knight.

• Uploaded.

Dark Knight (Forsaken) Info:
  • Created a Forsaken version of the Dark Knight.

• Revamp.

General (Human) Info:
  • Created a Knight version of the Garithos model.

• Fixed a rigging bug on the helmet.

Knight (Bandit) Info:
  • Created a Bandit version of the Knight.

• Uploaded.

Knight (Forsaken) Info:
  • Created a Forsaken version of the Knight.

• Uploaded.

Knight (Undead) Info:
  • Created an Undead version of the Knight.

• Uploaded.

Othmar Garithos (Death Knight) Info:
  • Created a Death Knight version of the Garithos model.

• For the Death Knights of the Ebon Blade, hatred is a viable source of their dark power but they may have gotten more than what they have bargained for when they raised the fallen Grand Marshall as one of their own. The Marshall rarely hesitates to use his newfound powers against non-Humans, foes and friends alike.

• Fixed some wrapping issues.

Keywords:
Ebon Blade, Scourge

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • The Garithos model is basically a Hero version of the Knight/Bandit Lord.
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Contents

Bandit Lord (Hero) (Model)

Blood Knight (Model)

Dark Knight (Forsaken) (Model)

General (Human) (Model)

Knight (Bandit) (Model)

Knight (Forsaken) (Model)

Knight (Optimized) (Model)

Knight (Silver Hand) (Model)

Knight (Undead) (Model)

Othmar Garithos (Death Knight) (Model)

Othmar Garithos (Optimized) (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
Issue fixed. A quite nice pack of derivatives. Approved.
Level 12
Amazing. Keep making these please, they are awesome. Most of these are really usable in order to make some units different from others, like special units, regardless of how small the change might be. Really unique and well executed idea, I love your work mate.

Hey Ujimasa ! Your Blood Knight model looks good for a Blood Elven Knight unit, but, I don't know if you read my message, but can you make a Hero Blood Knight, from Arthas Mounted please ? Because I sent you a message where I said I need 3 hero models, but I finally find two models to make equivalents, now I only need a simple Blood Knight model from Arthas Mounted (with Sword), just that. Can you do that for me please ?

Level 2
Hi Ujimasa Hojo

All of your models are cool. I like to use it in my private map.

However, The Dark Knight's face (Forsaken version) is still looks flat. You could change it with your Forsaken's worker face like the photos on below, so it would looks more variative.

Screenshot_2018-07-02-13-08-39.png

Note:
Keep the elf ears so it looks more like the Forsaken's unit, not the undead.

That's my opinion for your knight models. I am sorry if my english is bad. Thank you for reading my message ...

Last edited:
Level 9
Just a thought, How's about actual Knights of the Silverhand? Like the Knight models rewrapped with the Paladin and Uther skins? With them wielding hammers with their lances instead of their traditional swords, @Ujimasa Hojo?

Just something I realized after seeing Warcraft Reforged's cinematic of the purging of Stratholme. They could have easily also made other models to differentiate the regular Knights of Lordaeron from the Silverhand Knights but Blizz didnt.

Level 3
I found that the general model is having some wierd black spikes on the back when the unit is moving it aint too bad but when the idle animation is happening the spikes are all over the place
Spikes.png

Level 18
The Knight version of the bandit is actually a surprisingly great alternative to the in-game "Bandit Lord." Seriously, having a lower-tiered, less armored unit that still resembles the knight is great. It feels so much more natural.