• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft II: Human Knight and Paladin models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I wish you a good day,

I would like to ask someone to create two models:

1. Human Knight:
- Based on classic Human Knight model.
- Add Lord Garithos' helm without the wings and recoloring it to correspond with the rest of the knight's armor.
- Replace the lance with the Lord Garithos' Shield, with recoloring it to correspond with the rest of the knight's armor and without any sign on it (in order to ensure universality).
- Optional: Remove the mustache.

2. Human Paladin:
- Based on classic Human Knight model.
- Add Lord Garithos' helm (with the wings) and recoloring it to correspond with the rest of the knight's armor.
- Replace the lance with the Lord Garithos' Shield, with recoloring it to correspond with the rest of the knight's armor and without any sign on it (in order to ensure universality).
- Replace the sword with Gryphon Rider's hammer, if not finding anything better.
- Optional: Remove the mustache.

I am looking forward to your response.

Level 12
And when I was just about done with the Paladin skin. I'll leave this in your mailbox in case :p Credits would be very much appreciated :) Also give some to loktar too. Actually give him more credits xD

Attachments

• Knight.zip
    240.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Paladin.zip
    314.8 KB · Views: 154
Level 5
And when I was just about done with the Paladin skin. I'll leave this in your mailbox in case :p Credits would be very much appreciated :) Also give some to loktar too. Actually give him more credits xD

Unfortunately, I am not able to test the models. Maybe I am using an incorrect file path. I have deleted war3mapImported\ part in the case KnightWC2.mdx and portrait and wrote textures\NAME in the case of textures. Is that correct?

By the way, I thank you for your work and time. I believe it is a fine work. But... as I have inteded to use them to my Warcraft II two player campaign, I have to leave that for an another time, for I now work on different type of maps - so called instances (dungeons).

Status
Not open for further replies.