• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New Human Knight/Lancer Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
The idea here would be to take the Knight's lance away, and then replace it with Lord Garithos' shield (or the Footman or whomever you want really). Then, we make a morph animation where the Knight picks up a lance (likely made at the lumber mill) using an ability very much like the Mountain Giant's War Club ability where he picks up a tree. He would use the lance until it broke (which would be a morph alternate animation, possibly ending with him tossing it aside and redrawing his sword?), but while he had it, he would gain range and attack damage. Ideally, I would love to see this applied to the Bandit Lord and Lord Garithos as well, and if anyone is feeling ambitious in the future, perhaps to the Mounted Footman, Captain, and Royal Captain models as well, maybe even to the other cavalry units in the game like Huntresses, Death Knights, the Orc Warchief (the Slaver from the Defense of Strahnbrad), etc.

Also, a weapon rack to store said lances on would be nice, unless someone has a better way to do it. I'm envisioning something like the Tech Lab or Reactor add-on buildings from the Starcraft games.

Edit: fixed some grammar and such. It was late when I typed this last night. Also, if people are to busy to do this, then perhaps could you point me towards the proper program and tutorial for this so I can give it a whack myself?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.