• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Knight Model needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, Im new to this site, but I've been working on my map project called "Castle Conquerors." It's basically an alternate melee map in which the objective is to capture all castles and/or eliminate all opposing players. This map is inspired by Age of Empires 2. Its theme is the feudal age and it features units like Footmen, Pikemen, Marksmen, Longbow Archers, Catapult, Ballista, etc.

I recently tested it on bnet for suggestions and ideas, and people wanted me to include more units. I couldnt find a fitting model for this unit called "Lance Knight" or something to that effect, so I'm humbly making a request for such model. I've also decided to redo the terrain so I cant get good screenshots at the moment.

The Lance Knight is basically a knight fighting on horse with a lance (a spear would do fine as well). It would be most convenient and simple if someone can base it off Lord Garithos the Dark Knight. All I want is for someone to replace his axe with a spear/lance and reanimate his attack animations. His current attack animations involve smacking and chopping, so that would look weird with a spear/lance. It would be great if someone can give him a full helmet to make him look more like a generic soldier and less like a general. Removing hero glow is also necessary. Due credits will be given, of course :)

Level 2
Actually, my map is vastly different than the one you mentioned. The concept is the same, but I would say mine has more depth.
1 - That map has but one hero. My map has five heroes (readily available for everyone) and mercenary heroes. All have at least slightly customized heroes. That map upthere simply gives you one hero that has all aura abilites (wtf).
2 - My map isnt about massing. You actually have to build structures and train different types of units accordingly to win. Naval units are also included. Strategic elements like flanking and ambushing really matter in my map, so I wouldnt say Im doing the same thing all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.