1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Throne (Hellscream) and Derivatives

Submitted by Ujimasa Hojo
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Throne (Hellscream) and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Altar of Conquerors (Iron Horde) Info:
  • Created an Altar for the Iron Horde using a version of the Hellscream Throne.
Resource Info

Model Version 1.04

• Fixed a bunch of the texture wrappings.

Video Preview

Keywords:
Grommash Hellscream

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, or DTube Channels as well and hopefully subscribe.
  • Follow me on Twitter, Gab, Minds, or Steemit.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
    • My Bitcoin wallet addresses are at 36ngyoNso9kvvugEa4YjZA1qkbSRZXpN6k or 3JpY33ppR72VxdxaU5GaFogyMHoboMeSij
    • My Ethereum wallter address is at 0xff8baa64e79eede8e38117234cd1f1d8584946ab
Contents

Altar of Conquerors (Model)

Altar of Conquerors Button (Icon)

Reviews
15:35, 8th Apr 2013 Misha: You might have a few bad normals here.. could you tweak 'em? :) normals fixed, resource approved
  1. 15:35, 8th Apr 2013
    Misha: You might have a few bad normals here.. could you tweak 'em? :)
    normals fixed, resource approved

2. FreudTastic

FreudTastic

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This one looks really amazing. I love how you changed the "steam" color to a more purple one.

3. Hardtime

Hardtime

Resources:
    Resources:
    May I remind you that Gilneas didn't really participate in much Arcane magic. They were more into Druidism.

4. Deolrin

Deolrin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    There already is a Druid Den. Most of those models use the Druid Den texture, as well.

5. takakenji

takakenji

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    not even true actually. prior to cata, there was no druidism in gilneas

6. DaHomieG

DaHomieG

Resources:
    Resources:
    You're wrong. Druidism existed within Gilneas prior to the Cataclysm. Due to the dreary conditions of the land, the farmers had to partake in simple nature magic to help grow crops. They called themselves harvest-witches, which are in term with druids.

7. DaHomieG

DaHomieG

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'd like to say to Ultimata: for the love of God, you are amazing. These Gilnean models are fucking awesome. Please keep them coming. <3 Hopefully the Hive will get some proper Gilneas units aswell.

One question though: Will you make a building to substitute the Gryphon Aviary with? It feels iffy replacing it with the Druid Den.. Also, I don't think you'd want to make the model to resemble gryphons so much, since Gilneas doesn't use gryphons..

EDIT: And what about a Lumber Mill model? Is the Hall supposed to combine the Lumber Mill and Blacksmith?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  8. takakenji

takakenji

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    yes, but nature magic and druidism is different. druidism would refer to what the night elves use, which is a divine magic as it follows a religion (similiar to the light, even though theres no specific deity its a faith).

on the other hand, harvest witches use arcane magic, and do not follow a druidic faith, to manipulate nature. this exact example can be seen in normal mages, who can make fireballs and iceballs but are not shamans for using the elements, rather they use the arcane to manipulate it.

9. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    ^Interesting point.

@DaHomie: About the Gryphon Aviary, it really depends on what the "T3 Ownage Device" of the Gilneas Human race is. I know pretty much nothing about them, so what's the epitome of the culture? What's the big heavy-hitter, the most expensive or well-trained or coolest unit they would field in an army? That should come out.

~~~

On topic, I really like this one a lot. I mean, I'm all for retexturing a few models to look Gilnean, but I have to admit there are pretty... Monotone. "Human Barracks -> Gilnean Barracks", "Human Town Hall -> Gilnean Town Hall". This, however, is wicked schweet... Retexturing the Undead Crypt (and with a quick change of particles) really sells this as a true "Arcane Academy". Beautiful.

10. Deolrin

Deolrin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Probably just a really big Worgen. Kind of like the Tauren. Unless this is meant to be pre-Cataclysm Gilneas.

EDIT: Or a big wolf\warg.

11. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    "Pre-Cataclysm"? Ha, how about "Pre-WoW" Gilneas. :p

12. DaHomieG

DaHomieG

Resources:
    Resources:
    Come to think of it... Gilneas doesn't even have anything big in their ranks. The biggest things they have are galleons and ballistae.

If I had to think of any ideas for a Tier 3 building, it would be a prison complex/beastiary for Ettin. There are a good number of Ettin living in the mountains of Gilneas. The Gilneans have successfully captured a few and bind them with chains, and release them upon enemies, in this case being the Forsaken. So maybe Ultimata could make a sort of prison or holding facility for Ettin.

How I would imagine it looking would be maybe a building in Gilnean architecture, with an artificial cave dug into the front of the building with a gate in the mouth of it. That would be sort of a nod to the fact that they took the effort to make the enslaved Ettin feel "at home". You could have the occasional like bone fly out the gaps of the gate or even a pair of eyes staring out.

13. konvan5

konvan5

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can you to create the pack of these black models? :)

14. stein123

stein123

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Hey Ujimasa, can you add the original version (the in-game throne of Hellscream) with team colour and proper animations?

15. xISLx

xISLx

Resources:
    Resources:
    It still says "The Demoness model is a highly modified version of the Watcher model" bellow the Author's Notes and Trivia :)
    Nice model btw! "Black and evil" is something that you can rarely see among the default Warcraft 3 models

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  16. Ether

Ether

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Suddenly, I thought of forgotten one having derivatives like botani mound, heart of nightmare, and sunken one. :p

17. Ujimasa Hojo

Ujimasa Hojo

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Please put all replies in my Resources Discussions instead.