• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Level 10
Regarding techtrees, I thought the Academy would be the perfect substitute for the Blacksmith as the Research building. As for the Lumber Mill, you may opt to use it or you may just use the Academy as well making it kinda like the Orc War Mill serving as both Research building and Secondary Lumber drop-off building.

For the lumber mill, the best thing to do would be to: instead of that generic Dalaran tower on top, just replace it with the clock tower of the Town Hall v1, skin it with that beige Dalaran wall color, purple shingles and then make the clock itself purple/arcane looking.

Reasoning for this suggestion: Dalaran as you probably know has a settlement in Silverpine Forest called Ambermill, and it's a Kirin Tor town responsible for acquiring lumber for Dalaran over in Hillsbrad Foothills. By making a clock tower it will fit that whole theme that's genuine and changing the walls from grey/brown to that tower beige color, with the matching purple roof, it will look sweet. :ogre_hurrhurr:

Last edited:
Level 9
The Arcane Workshop is up.

I don't want to be rude but the workshop for me kinda doesn't fit the whole Kirin Tor set at all. Mainly because the only changes you've made is the wrap and the addition of the Observatory tower at the back, also you've kept the iron containers from the original model, my opinion is that you could at least change the containers with something like crystals(since they harvest magical essence) and to add some pillars to it.Other than the workshop the set looks pretty neat and uniquely made. The Academy is by far the most appealing building in the set to my eyes. Keep up the awesome work :p

Level 60
For the lumber mill, the best thing to do would be to: instead of that generic Dalaran tower on top, just replace it with the clock tower of the Town Hall v1, skin it with that beige Dalaran wall color, purple shingles and then make the clock itself purple/arcane looking.

Reasoning for this suggestion: Dalaran as you probably know has a settlement in Silverpine Forest called Ambermill, and it's a Kirin Tor town responsible for acquiring lumber for Dalaran over in Hillsbrad Foothills. By making a clock tower it will fit that whole team that's genuine and changing the walls from grey/brown to that tower beige color, with the matching purple roof, it will look sweet. :ogre_hurrhurr:

Thanks for the much needed suggestion. The new Lumber Mill is now up.

Level 4
I already voted for Dark Irons, Ujimasa said he is not sure - perhaps if I call it now he will change his mind :p ?

So... Dark Irons? Dwarves, at all?

Level 4
He did, although... you know... to each his own, as they say, and I would really love some Dark Irons/Dwarves.

Level 4
Don't listen to them!, Northrend set fits perfectly for dwarven already, an Iron Horde or Tauren Set is what we need (Maybe Lizardmen/Zandalari/Aztec themed buildings?, ok no :( )

Level 4
My suggestions really depends - on how open you are to use other than vanilla Warcraft III models, and by that I mean someone else's models.

Level 10
Again, stop throwing out races without actually giving any material to work on. Anyways, a bunch of WoD Alpha stuff are being datamined. Hopefully, I can get those Draenei building textures and start soon.

An Iron Horde building set would be the best move after or before Draenei. If you need material to work on, I acquired some pictures of different buildings in Frostfire Ridge of Iron Horde construction and Draenei buildings (like the Temple of Karabor) when I played the demo of WoD at Blizzcon. If you like I could post them up in Imgur and maybe you can begin with a some what of a basis?

Last edited:
Level 9
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Elf

Buildings:
  • Academy
    142431-albums5911-picture81973.png
  • Altar
    142431-albums5911-picture81958.png
  • Blacksmith
    142431-albums5911-picture81960.png
  • Den
    142431-albums5911-picture81931.png
  • Farm (Modified)
    142431-albums5911-picture81955.png
  • Hall
    142431-albums5911-picture81919.png
  • Lumber Mill
    142431-albums5911-picture81971.png
  • Mage Tower (BETA)
  • Shipyard (Human)
    142431-albums5911-picture81974.png
  • Shipyard (Night Elf)
    142431-albums5911-picture81943.png
  • Tower
    142431-albums5911-picture81953.png
  • Town Hall
    142431-albums5911-picture81983.png

Icons:

Author's Notes:

And just like that, here is the set XD

Level 2
Really Pretty! I really love the way the eleven buildings turned out! I like theses more than the ones that where posted to be honest. The Forsaken buildings are my most favorite. Is there anyway you could do an Undead version of Forsaken? I mean with Undead build (summoning) and gold mine.

Last edited: