This is the long awaited sequel to Mathias Chronicles - The Pursuit, now updated to 1.02!
Based on Savage Potato's Mathias Part II released way back in 2007, this is a complete
remake by me, Med. MapGuy!
This campaign features fully redone terrain, cutscenes, models and music, and reworked story
elements to fully immerse YOU into the world of Mathias, the true king of Lordaeron!
Due to the inability of playing custom campaigns with Reforged, I would suggest playing the
campaign with patch 1.29 and below. The campaign is most compatible with patch 1.26 and 1.27.
- Sequel to the bloody original.
- Around 8 playable chapters.
- Expanded story, with a planned secret level.
- New models, music and so much more!
- Epic, large-scale battles!
April 23, 2021 Update
- Posted the first version. For full credits, see the resources tab or view the in-game credits.
- Due to lack of playtesting, this campaign may feature some gameplay balancing or other in-game issues.
May 2, 2021 Update
- Updated to 1.01
- Changed effects of Precious Talisman.
- Unchecked "Actively Used" item that was accidentally added for Gem of Greater Strength.
- Talisman of Inner Strength can be dropped.
- Corrected Eridu quest name to "Uncomfortable Truths".
- Fixed effects of Blackthorne's Spurs.
- Fixed missing DISBTN icon for Club Cleaving Attack.
- Updated Fel Hound model, although I've yet to replace Doom Guard and other bugged models.
- Fixed Neutral Hostile Fel Beasts attacking refugee camp in "In Harm's Way".
- Still have an issue with the AI attack waves in Chapter Eleven.
- Corrected the enemy alignment of the Doom Guard in the west in Chapter Eleven.
- Changed Malakai's color to blue in Chapter Eleven.
- In the interlude, the paladin (Lord Duncan) is now teal.
- Changed attributes of Ring of Kel'Zarach.
- Cameron Greyforge now has a hero glow. Also fixed his selection circle. I still need to look at his Endurance Aura.
- Lerethas now has a hero glow.
- Fixed Knight's Charge's buff icon.
- Rain of Fel's hotkey is now Q.
- Added a lengthier description for Staff of Kel'Zarach.
- CorrectedBattle Cry spell description to now be until Level 3 only.
- Fixed Heart Amulet effect.
- Made Yvros' Skull have a unique description.
- Fixed Gem of Mana effects.
- Fixed cache triggers so Kyreen's stats carry over correctly.
- "Death by a Thousand Cuts" is now correctly Chapter Sixteen.
- The Doom Guards in the west are now with the correct enemy affiliation.
- Deleted Kel'Zarach's clone.
- Vokoranskon still doesn't have hero glow as its bugged.
May 8, 2021 Update
- Changed Neutral Hostile Ogres to their proper faction in Chapter 13.
- Added a Timer in Chapter 11 after defeating the Human base to make next phase of destroying demon portals clearer.
Savage Potato (Original Creator)
Med. MapGuy (Creator)
Sound and Music:
Blizzard Entertainment (WoW)
Monolith Productions (F.E.A.R.)
Bethesda Software (Fallout Tactics)
Creative Assembly (Total War Series)
Voicework and SFX:
Heroes of the Storm
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Rome: Total War