A single-player campaign based on Savage Potato's classic series of the same name.
Set during the events of the Third War, the story follows the illegitimate son of King
Terenas and his desperate big to prove he is worthy of the crown. Will he succeed?
The campaign was remade from the ground up, featuring new models, sounds and
music using patch 1.27 as I presumed it was the most stable at the time. Countless
hours were spent updating every element in this near-forgotten classic. Enjoy!
Wow wow, just wow! Truly amazing campaign, models are gorgeous, storyline is dope and so are the scinematics. I really like the way that camera sets in while knights charge and you get control of them. Honestly, this is what reforged should have been. Blizzard should take notes on this!
Some negative aspects worth mentioning, nothing crucial but..
1. During the air supremacy mission, i somehow encountered one of the bonus objectives and completed it, even though it appears on the second part of the mission, with the land units. Im talking about the spirits quest.
Also, it maybe nice to know how many times would the zeppelins fly each way before failing the mission.
Why is the hero with piercing dmg and has no ultimate ability ?
2. There are some issues with items not matching their description
- Special Talisman or something similar was the name, saw it 2-3 times throughout the campagin. Should give 4 all stats, gives 0
- Battle Helm or sth like that gives +1 all stats, wax expecting quite more out of it honestly, coming from the description and theres an on use effect but nothing happens.
- Heart talisman or sth like that should give +10 int, only gives +3
- Spear of Destiny should give 15 dmg but only gives 7, dont know about the attack speed.
Maybe check the other items as well, these are the ones that i noticed
3. I do love heroes focused campaign where your hero could really get strong af, but the majority of the campaign is soloable with Mathias, with the items and all the tomes, he was close to 3k health in the final mission with 100 dmg. I do enjoy all the hidden little tresures and looking for them to find something amazing, deffinetely keep that going but its worth making the enemies stronger so theres a challenge to it.
4. The only model that didn't meet up to the standard of the other units was the knight, he just seems clunky. Footmen look beefier. Maybe use something similar to the original knight model, with the ''skirts'' falling down around the horse, to make it look beefy and with size.
Overall, quite impressive work. The atmosphere is vibrant and the units have a feel of belonging to the faction, its not a weird mix! Great job!
I'm not sure. I seem to have encountered a similar loading error in my other campaigns, but those levels usually load fine when I play it from the campaign screen. We have the same version, so I'm not sure what might be causing the problem...I seem to be encountering a bug when trying to load mission 3 pickets charge. I'm using 1.27b and it just seems to be loading forever. tried rolling to it from mission two and just going to it from the campaign screen. but it just doesn't want to load past like 2/3s the way. is this a known bug or just a me problem? or am I just not waiting long enough? longest I waited was about 8-10 minutes I think. didn't actually time it. any ideas?
Glad I can inspire others to make their own stuff. Good luck!awsome im now playing it taking note for my own campaing
mission 2 loading is crashing
Hello both,I just finished playing chapter 1, then continued to try and load chapter 2. But it just crashes my Warcraft halfway.
already running it turn out that my setting is on low resolutuinHello both,
I think the crash issues you encounter are caused by the latest patches of Warcraft 3.
Recommended version for this campaign is 1.27b, so the only way to fix this problem is by downgrading your game.
Check the post above. It could be caused by the low resolution the game uses (Widescreen is still stretched before 1.29).Same I've tried several times or I think around 10 times and it just really crashes halfway in the loading screen.