• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III - Patch 1.31 PTR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patch 1.31 PTR Update

The long awaited patch 1.31 has arrived. This patch introduces many highly anticpated features to the World Editor. As always, with any patch on the Public Test Realm, please try to extensively test all of the features and report any bugs you may encounter.

Key Features
  • Lua scripting support.
  • Native damage detection and modification.
  • Maps can be saved and loaded as folders (as well as MPQs)
  • Object modification system API allows new changes to many items, abilities, units and more at run-time.
  • Added Custom User Interface functions to allow map makers to add, remove, and adjust UI frames.
  • Folders can now be nested in the Trigger Editor.
  • Tooltip previewer in the object editor.

More Information

You can find the complete patch notes for Patch 1.31 here.

Download: https://battle.net/download/getInst...ocale=enUS&version=PTR&gameProgram=WARCRAFT_3

Feedback

A new website has been created in order to streamline the feedback process for Warcraft III. It's completely optional, you can still voice your opinions in the patch discussion forum, but we hope the new site will help the developers get a better idea of what people actually want. It's still in Beta but the website will be gradually improved over time.

Warcraft III Feedback Site

By voting for suggestions you can attract attention to the most wanted features, so they will be pushed to the top.

Attachments

• 131.png
    131.png
    425.5 KB · Views: 127,222
  • common.j
    342.5 KB · Views: 1,167
Last edited:
Exciting news! Where can I find a list of all new functions?

Only had a few minutes to browse the new editor. Two quick print screens (these where the only new GUI actions I could find):

I updated the main post with a download for the new common.j (JASS natives) file. Most of the changes are near the bottom.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
The Orb of Fire became a change not something new like the Knight's Sundering Blades. I mean, this sort of change affects modding (unless they can do something to choose a previous patch version within the editor for the object data if you decide to save your map on the latest patch).

Well, one more thing. Gargoyles are powerful anti-air units. Hippogryphs used to solo Gryphon Riders. The thing with gargs is that they can just drop out of air combat and regenerate while Hippos and Flying Machines certainly can't.

"Renamed to Incite Unholy Frenzy"
Really BlizzEnt? Reason being lulz?
Wait... AoE!? Old Gods forbid.
"Sacrifices a target friendly Undead unit. All nearby non-mechanical units gain Unholy Frenzy."
!? So, from that AoE, one random undead is killed? Great... And, let's say you cast it on Raised Dead, then which units are the ones to get the buff, random nearby ones?
Since now necros have Cripple so soon, Ghouls with their new attack speed increase need to be thoroughly tested (especially with Unholy Aura).

Ritual Dagger to be tested with Death Pact and Essence of Blight.

Boots of Speed. Great! I'd make all items which can be bought not drop from creeps.

Cloak of Shadows' 24/7 hold position invisibility is rather unsettling. Not only does it force players to buy more Dust of Appearances but you might end up not killing a enemy hero in time, many times. Thorough testing is in order.

The problem with Crystal Ball is detection of invisible units too free of charge (no mana required) and cooldown, not charge, based.

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
I don't play melee, but I feel like each "balance change" further amplifies my decision to NOT
use the latest melee patch for the unit stats in my campaign since the changes had begun.

I am all for making casters more useful, but if you do it, maybe apply it to all races rather than only one?
I mean, you can't tell me that Necromancers needed that buff.
Raise Dead being Adept rather than Initiate is NOT a nerf.
Necro adept was always one of the first things I got back in the day when I still played melee.

Level 12
The Orb of Fire became a change not something new like the Knight's Sundering Blades. I mean, this sort of change affects modding (unless they can do something to choose a previous patch version within the editor for the object data if you decide to save your map on the latest patch).
This is something I'm actually excited about, now there's more built in effects to use in the object editor.

I'm also interested in seeing how/if Life Drain applying debuff, Spiked Barricades, and Sundering Blades will affect the world editor.

Level 6
How is it possible that Blizzard is not fixing the complete night elf dominance? What the hell.

I am happy with the non-balance changes in the patch. Appreciate the work done by devs in that regard.

New damage natives are gonna be great.
Gonna try out the new features, as well as twst the new group natives.

What a horrible patch.

How is it possible that Blizzard is not fixing the complete night elf dominance? What the hell.

Don't fret. This is just the PTR. If brought to light, the chance of that issue being addressed would be increased.

Level 20
Yeah, I know I did it like 10 times, but I can't get it working for some unkown reason

stuff like that always happen on new patches, specially big one like that. a lot of stuff will break. I cant open a map that i was creating in the new editor (80mb), the new editor do not have syntax highlight (considering that this patch mainly introduces stuff for developers), the new damage event natives cant be used in gui generic unit events, etc...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Shouldn't all stuff in a category be near each other/grouped (this can be seen in other conditions as well not only for Boleans; also present on Actions where Ability, Item, Special Effect and Unit are mixed)?
editorCategoryGrouping.png

Set Unit Weapon Bolean Field has the same options as Set Unit Bolean Field?
Ability Bolean Array Field has nothing in the box to choose and OK is grayed (same with Set Ability Bolean Array Field and all Ability Array Field conditions):
editorBoleanLevelArrayField.png

Why do we also have Set Ability Bolean Field for Actions too (and all other stuff in Conditions)?

So, what's with the global variables? What's the difference? Explain to me as if I were stupider than you thought.

What's with the IDs you give to custom object data, say units?

"Scripts can now detect when any unit is damaged"
Where? The A Unit Takes Damage event is still only for specific units. Maybe, not in GUI?

Where/how can we access those UI modifiers?
EDIT: I think through the Game Interface under Advanced. Seems there are things I don't remember there.

@Kam not even if they are saved with the latest melee patch option?

EDIT:
OH YEAH! Back to proper minimizing!

Also, item tooltips are now longer!
Thanks!

EDIT2:
The text font ingame seems to be smaller and weird. Can it be changed?

Last edited:
Level 6
New damage natives are gonna be great.
Gonna try out the new features, as well as twst the new group natives.

Don't fret. This is just the PTR. If brought to light, the chance of that issue being addressed would be increased.

Changed my post. Was a bit too harsh.

But I just can't imagine the only changes to elf are:
- Hippo's improved
- Glaive throwers changed (and improved?)

That doesn't feel right to me. But maybe the changes to human and orc are enough to make it more equal. Do not understand the buffs for undead either. Feels like they were having the easiest day with night elf with the current patch.

Level 20
Changed my post. Was a bit too harsh.

But I just can't imagine the only changes to elf are:
- Hippo's improved
- Glaive throwers changed (and improved?)

That doesn't feel right to me. But maybe the changes to human and orc are enough to make it more equal. Do not understand the buffs for undead either. Feels like they were having the easiest day with night elf with the current patch.
You probably missed that Kodos can Devour un-upgraded Mountain Giants, Knights have an upgrade to do more damage against Mountain Giants, and Necromancers were changed radically (who knows by how much this would help Ghouls kill everything).

The PTR has separate registry settings, have you made sure it's enabled there too? I will do some testing myself and edit this post in a bit.

I did , weird enough the problem was putting stuff into a .w3mod folder, now I direcly put stuff into the game folder and it works, I expect it to be a new format issue for sure now

Level 13
i thought that the new damage native events would become a Generic Unit Event, but it is not. So basically all the DDS'es need to be revised and re-written?
It's there, honestly. However, not yet available for GUI.

JASS:
    constant playerunitevent EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_DAMAGED                  = ConvertPlayerUnitEvent(308)
    constant playerunitevent EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_DAMAGING                 = ConvertPlayerUnitEvent(315)
"Damaged" returns the amount of damage after damage reductions. Damaging returns the amount of damage prior to that.

Level 3

Well, one more thing. Gargoyles are powerful anti-air units. Hippogryphs used to solo Gryphon Riders. The thing with gargs is that they can just drop out of air combat and regenerate while Hippos and Flying Machines certainly can't.

"Renamed to Incite Unholy Frenzy"
Really BlizzEnt? Reason being lulz?
Wait... AoE!? Old Gods forbid.
"Sacrifices a target friendly Undead unit. All nearby non-mechanical units gain Unholy Frenzy."
!? So, from that AoE, one random undead is killed? Great... And, let's say you cast it on Raised Dead, then which units are the ones to get the buff, random nearby ones?
Since now necros have Cripple so soon, Ghouls with their new attack speed increase need to be thoroughly tested (especially with Unholy Aura).

Ritual Dagger to be tested with Death Pact and Essence of Blight.

Boots of Speed. Great! I'd make all items which can be bought not drop from creeps.

Cloak of Shadows' 24/7 hold position invisibility is rather unsettling. Not only does it force players to buy more Dust of Appearances but you might end up not killing a enemy hero in time, many times. Thorough testing is in order.

The problem with Crystal Ball is detection of invisible units too free of charge (no mana required) and cooldown, not charge, based.
It's in your quote, sacrifices a target friendly undead unit, target implys you choose the unit. Although this makes the aoe hard to track

Level 20
It's there, honestly. However, not yet available for GUI.

JASS:
    constant playerunitevent EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_DAMAGED                  = ConvertPlayerUnitEvent(308)
    constant playerunitevent EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_DAMAGING                 = ConvertPlayerUnitEvent(315)
"Damaged" returns the amount of damage after damage reductions. Damaging returns the amount of damage prior to that.

so we can only use it when coding, and again no syntax highlight. I really hope they add it soon.

Some interesting natives

• native BlzGetUnitAbility takes unit whichUnit, integer abilId returns ability
  • native BlzGetUnitAbilityByIndex takes unit whichUnit, integer index returns ability
  • native BlzDisplayChatMessage takes player whichPlayer, integer recipient, string message returns nothing
  • native BlzPauseUnitEx takes unit whichUnit, boolean flag returns nothing
It appears that there is a new pause unit native. How it behaves is currently unknown to me (haven't tested it yet), but it is suspected that the unit might fire a pause event, and might do less under the hood than the old pause unit native.

The two natives above might not seem very useful right now, until you see this:

JASS:
// Intanced Object Operations
// Ability
native BlzGetAbilityBooleanField                   takes ability whichAbility, abilitybooleanfield whichField returns boolean
native BlzGetAbilityIntegerField                   takes ability whichAbility, abilityintegerfield whichField returns integer
native BlzGetAbilityRealField                      takes ability whichAbility, abilityrealfield whichField returns real
native BlzGetAbilityStringField                    takes ability whichAbility, abilitystringfield whichField returns string
native BlzGetAbilityBooleanLevelField              takes ability whichAbility, abilitybooleanlevelfield whichField, integer level returns boolean
native BlzGetAbilityIntegerLevelField              takes ability whichAbility, abilityintegerlevelfield whichField, integer level returns integer
native BlzGetAbilityRealLevelField                 takes ability whichAbility, abilityreallevelfield whichField, integer level returns real
native BlzGetAbilityStringLevelField               takes ability whichAbility, abilitystringlevelfield whichField, integer level returns string
native BlzGetAbilityBooleanLevelArrayField         takes ability whichAbility, abilitybooleanlevelarrayfield whichField, integer level, integer index returns boolean
native BlzGetAbilityIntegerLevelArrayField         takes ability whichAbility, abilityintegerlevelarrayfield whichField, integer level, integer index returns integer
native BlzGetAbilityRealLevelArrayField            takes ability whichAbility, abilityreallevelarrayfield whichField, integer level, integer index returns real
native BlzGetAbilityStringLevelArrayField          takes ability whichAbility, abilitystringlevelarrayfield whichField, integer level, integer index returns string
native BlzSetAbilityBooleanField                   takes ability whichAbility, abilitybooleanfield whichField, boolean value returns boolean
native BlzSetAbilityIntegerField                   takes ability whichAbility, abilityintegerfield whichField, integer value returns boolean
native BlzSetAbilityRealField                      takes ability whichAbility, abilityrealfield whichField, real value returns boolean
native BlzSetAbilityStringField                    takes ability whichAbility, abilitystringfield whichField, string value returns boolean
native BlzSetAbilityBooleanLevelField              takes ability whichAbility, abilitybooleanlevelfield whichField, integer level, boolean value returns boolean
native BlzSetAbilityIntegerLevelField              takes ability whichAbility, abilityintegerlevelfield whichField, integer level, integer value returns boolean
native BlzSetAbilityRealLevelField                 takes ability whichAbility, abilityreallevelfield whichField, integer level, real value returns boolean
native BlzSetAbilityStringLevelField               takes ability whichAbility, abilitystringlevelfield whichField, integer level, string value returns boolean
native BlzSetAbilityBooleanLevelArrayField         takes ability whichAbility, abilitybooleanlevelarrayfield whichField, integer level, integer index, boolean value returns boolean
native BlzSetAbilityIntegerLevelArrayField         takes ability whichAbility, abilityintegerlevelarrayfield whichField, integer level, integer index, integer value returns boolean
native BlzSetAbilityRealLevelArrayField            takes ability whichAbility, abilityreallevelarrayfield whichField, integer level, integer index, real value returns boolean
native BlzSetAbilityStringLevelArrayField          takes ability whichAbility, abilitystringlevelarrayfield whichField, integer level, integer index, string value returns boolean
native BlzAddAbilityBooleanLevelArrayField         takes ability whichAbility, abilitybooleanlevelarrayfield whichField, integer level, boolean value returns boolean
native BlzAddAbilityIntegerLevelArrayField         takes ability whichAbility, abilityintegerlevelarrayfield whichField, integer level, integer value returns boolean
native BlzAddAbilityRealLevelArrayField            takes ability whichAbility, abilityreallevelarrayfield whichField, integer level, real value returns boolean
native BlzAddAbilityStringLevelArrayField          takes ability whichAbility, abilitystringlevelarrayfield whichField, integer level, string value returns boolean
native BlzRemoveAbilityBooleanLevelArrayField      takes ability whichAbility, abilitybooleanlevelarrayfield whichField, integer level, boolean value returns boolean
native BlzRemoveAbilityIntegerLevelArrayField      takes ability whichAbility, abilityintegerlevelarrayfield whichField, integer level, integer value returns boolean
native BlzRemoveAbilityRealLevelArrayField         takes ability whichAbility, abilityreallevelarrayfield whichField, integer level, real value returns boolean
native BlzRemoveAbilityStringLevelArrayField       takes ability whichAbility, abilitystringlevelarrayfield whichField, integer level, string value returns boolean

That's just ... insane. To think that we can now dynamically change the parameters at run-time of any ability, is just raw power waiting to be exploited to its' fullest.

And with some juicy constants for abilities...

JASS:
//===================================================
// Instanced Object Operation API constants
//===================================================

// Ability
   constant abilityintegerfield ABILITY_IF_BUTTON_POSITION_NORMAL_X        = ConvertAbilityIntegerField('abpx')
   constant abilityintegerfield ABILITY_IF_BUTTON_POSITION_NORMAL_Y        = ConvertAbilityIntegerField('abpy')
   constant abilityintegerfield ABILITY_IF_BUTTON_POSITION_ACTIVATED_X     = ConvertAbilityIntegerField('aubx')
   constant abilityintegerfield ABILITY_IF_BUTTON_POSITION_ACTIVATED_Y     = ConvertAbilityIntegerField('auby')
   constant abilityintegerfield ABILITY_IF_BUTTON_POSITION_RESEARCH_X      = ConvertAbilityIntegerField('arpx')
   constant abilityintegerfield ABILITY_IF_BUTTON_POSITION_RESEARCH_Y      = ConvertAbilityIntegerField('arpy')
   constant abilityintegerfield ABILITY_IF_MISSILE_SPEED                   = ConvertAbilityIntegerField('amsp')
   constant abilityintegerfield ABILITY_IF_TARGET_ATTACHMENTS              = ConvertAbilityIntegerField('atac')
   constant abilityintegerfield ABILITY_IF_CASTER_ATTACHMENTS              = ConvertAbilityIntegerField('acac')
   constant abilityintegerfield ABILITY_IF_PRIORITY                        = ConvertAbilityIntegerField('apri')
   constant abilityintegerfield ABILITY_IF_LEVELS                          = ConvertAbilityIntegerField('alev')
   constant abilityintegerfield ABILITY_IF_REQUIRED_LEVEL                  = ConvertAbilityIntegerField('arlv')
   constant abilityintegerfield ABILITY_IF_LEVEL_SKIP_REQUIREMENT          = ConvertAbilityIntegerField('alsk')

constant abilitybooleanfield ABILITY_BF_HERO_ABILITY                    = ConvertAbilityBooleanField('aher') // Get only
   constant abilitybooleanfield ABILITY_BF_ITEM_ABILITY                    = ConvertAbilityBooleanField('aite')
   constant abilitybooleanfield ABILITY_BF_CHECK_DEPENDENCIES              = ConvertAbilityBooleanField('achd')

constant abilityrealfield ABILITY_RF_ARF_MISSILE_ARC                    = ConvertAbilityRealField('amac')

constant abilitystringfield ABILITY_SF_NAME                             = ConvertAbilityStringField('anam') // Get Only
   constant abilitystringfield ABILITY_SF_ICON_ACTIVATED                   = ConvertAbilityStringField('auar')
   constant abilitystringfield ABILITY_SF_ICON_RESEARCH                    = ConvertAbilityStringField('arar')
   constant abilitystringfield ABILITY_SF_EFFECT_SOUND                     = ConvertAbilityStringField('aefs')
   constant abilitystringfield ABILITY_SF_EFFECT_SOUND_LOOPING             = ConvertAbilityStringField('aefl')

constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MANA_COST                         = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('amcs')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_WAVES                   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Hbz1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_SHARDS                  = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Hbz3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_UNITS_TELEPORTED        = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Hmt1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_SUMMONED_UNIT_COUNT_HWE2          = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Hwe2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_IMAGES                  = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Omi1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_CORPSES_RAISED_UAN1     = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Uan1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MORPHING_FLAGS                    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Eme2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_STRENGTH_BONUS_NRG5               = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nrg5')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_DEFENSE_BONUS_NRG6                = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nrg6')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_TARGETS_HIT             = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ocl2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_DETECTION_TYPE_OFS1               = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ofs1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_SUMMONED_UNITS_OSF2     = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Osf2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_SUMMONED_UNITS_EFN1     = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Efn1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_CORPSES_RAISED_HRE1     = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Hre1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_STACK_FLAGS                       = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Hca4')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MINIMUM_NUMBER_OF_UNITS           = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ndp2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAXIMUM_NUMBER_OF_UNITS_NDP3      = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ndp3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_UNITS_CREATED_NRC2      = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nrc2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_SHIELD_LIFE                       = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ams3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MANA_LOSS_AMS4                    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ams4')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_GOLD_PER_INTERVAL_BGM1            = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Bgm1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAX_NUMBER_OF_MINERS              = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Bgm3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_CARGO_CAPACITY                    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Car1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAXIMUM_CREEP_LEVEL_DEV3          = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Dev3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAX_CREEP_LEVEL_DEV1              = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Dev1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_GOLD_PER_INTERVAL_EGM1            = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Egm1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_DEFENSE_REDUCTION                 = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Fae1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_DETECTION_TYPE_FLA1               = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Fla1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_FLARE_COUNT                       = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Fla3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAX_GOLD                          = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Gld1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MINING_CAPACITY                   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Gld3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAXIMUM_NUMBER_OF_CORPSES_GYD1    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Gyd1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_DAMAGE_TO_TREE                    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Har1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_LUMBER_CAPACITY                   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Har2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_GOLD_CAPACITY                     = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Har3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_DEFENSE_INCREASE_INF2             = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Inf2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_INTERACTION_TYPE                  = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Neu2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_GOLD_COST_NDT1                    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ndt1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_LUMBER_COST_NDT2                  = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ndt2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_DETECTION_TYPE_NDT3               = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ndt3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_STACKING_TYPE_POI4                = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Poi4')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_STACKING_TYPE_POA5                = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Poa5')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAXIMUM_CREEP_LEVEL_PLY1          = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ply1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAXIMUM_CREEP_LEVEL_POS1          = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Pos1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MOVEMENT_UPDATE_FREQUENCY_PRG1    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Prg1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_ATTACK_UPDATE_FREQUENCY_PRG2      = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Prg2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MANA_LOSS_PRG6                    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Prg6')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_UNITS_SUMMONED_TYPE_ONE           = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Rai1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_UNITS_SUMMONED_TYPE_TWO           = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Rai2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAX_UNITS_SUMMONED                = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ucb5')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_ALLOW_WHEN_FULL_REJ3              = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Rej3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAXIMUM_UNITS_CHARGED_TO_CASTER   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Rpb5')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAXIMUM_UNITS_AFFECTED            = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Rpb6')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_DEFENSE_INCREASE_ROA2             = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Roa2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAX_UNITS_ROA7                    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Roa7')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_ROOTED_WEAPONS                    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Roo1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_UPROOTED_WEAPONS                  = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Roo2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_UPROOTED_DEFENSE_TYPE             = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Roo4')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_ACCUMULATION_STEP                 = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Sal2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_OWLS                    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Esn4')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_STACKING_TYPE_SPO4                = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Spo4')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_UNITS                   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Sod1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_SPIDER_CAPACITY                   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Spa1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_INTERVALS_BEFORE_CHANGING_TREES   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Wha2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_AGILITY_BONUS                     = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Iagi')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_INTELLIGENCE_BONUS                = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Iint')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_STRENGTH_BONUS_ISTR               = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Istr')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_ATTACK_BONUS                      = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Iatt')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_DEFENSE_BONUS_IDEF                = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Idef')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_SUMMON_1_AMOUNT                   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Isn1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_SUMMON_2_AMOUNT                   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Isn2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_EXPERIENCE_GAINED                 = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ixpg')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_HIT_POINTS_GAINED_IHPG            = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ihpg')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MANA_POINTS_GAINED_IMPG           = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Impg')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_HIT_POINTS_GAINED_IHP2            = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ihp2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MANA_POINTS_GAINED_IMP2           = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Imp2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_DAMAGE_BONUS_DICE                 = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Idic')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_ARMOR_PENALTY_IARP                = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Iarp')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_ENABLED_ATTACK_INDEX_IOB5         = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Iob5')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_LEVELS_GAINED                     = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ilev')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAX_LIFE_GAINED                   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ilif')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAX_MANA_GAINED                   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Iman')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_GOLD_GIVEN                        = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Igol')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_LUMBER_GIVEN                      = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ilum')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_DETECTION_TYPE_IFA1               = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ifa1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAXIMUM_CREEP_LEVEL_ICRE          = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Icre')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_BONUS              = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Imvb')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_HIT_POINTS_REGENERATED_PER_SECOND = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ihpr')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_SIGHT_RANGE_BONUS                 = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Isib')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_DAMAGE_PER_DURATION               = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Icfd')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MANA_USED_PER_SECOND              = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Icfm')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_EXTRA_MANA_REQUIRED               = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Icfx')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_DETECTION_RADIUS_IDET             = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Idet')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MANA_LOSS_PER_UNIT_IDIM           = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Idim')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_DAMAGE_TO_SUMMONED_UNITS_IDID     = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Idid')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAXIMUM_NUMBER_OF_UNITS_IREC      = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Irec')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_DELAY_AFTER_DEATH_SECONDS         = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ircd')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_RESTORED_LIFE                     = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('irc2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_RESTORED_MANA__1_FOR_CURRENT      = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('irc3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_HIT_POINTS_RESTORED               = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ihps')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MANA_POINTS_RESTORED              = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Imps')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAXIMUM_NUMBER_OF_UNITS_ITPM      = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Itpm')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_CORPSES_RAISED_CAD1     = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Cad1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_TERRAIN_DEFORMATION_DURATION_MS   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Wrs3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAXIMUM_UNITS                     = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Uds1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_DETECTION_TYPE_DET1               = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Det1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_GOLD_COST_PER_STRUCTURE           = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nsp1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_LUMBER_COST_PER_USE               = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nsp2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_DETECTION_TYPE_NSP3               = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nsp3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_SWARM_UNITS             = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Uls1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAX_SWARM_UNITS_PER_TARGET        = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Uls3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_SUMMONED_UNITS_NBA2     = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nba2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAXIMUM_CREEP_LEVEL_NCH1          = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nch1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_ATTACKS_PREVENTED                 = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nsi1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAXIMUM_NUMBER_OF_TARGETS_EFK3    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Efk3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_SUMMONED_UNITS_ESV1     = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Esv1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAXIMUM_NUMBER_OF_CORPSES_EXH1    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('exh1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_ITEM_CAPACITY                     = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('inv1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAXIMUM_NUMBER_OF_TARGETS_SPL2    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('spl2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_ALLOW_WHEN_FULL_IRL3              = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('irl3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAXIMUM_DISPELLED_UNITS           = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('idc3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_LURES                   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('imo1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NEW_TIME_OF_DAY_HOUR              = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('ict1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NEW_TIME_OF_DAY_MINUTE            = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('ict2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_UNITS_CREATED_MEC1      = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('mec1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MINIMUM_SPELLS                    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('spb3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAXIMUM_SPELLS                    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('spb4')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_DISABLED_ATTACK_INDEX             = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('gra3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_ENABLED_ATTACK_INDEX_GRA4         = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('gra4')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAXIMUM_ATTACKS                   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('gra5')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_BUILDING_TYPES_ALLOWED_NPR1       = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Npr1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_BUILDING_TYPES_ALLOWED_NSA1       = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nsa1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_ATTACK_MODIFICATION               = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Iaa1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_SUMMONED_UNIT_COUNT_NPA5          = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Npa5')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_UPGRADE_LEVELS                    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Igl1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_SUMMONED_UNITS_NDO2     = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ndo2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_BEASTS_PER_SECOND                 = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nst1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_TARGET_TYPE                       = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ncl2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_OPTIONS                           = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ncl3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_ARMOR_PENALTY_NAB3                = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nab3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_WAVE_COUNT_NHS6                   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nhs6')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAX_CREEP_LEVEL_NTM3              = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ntm3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MISSILE_COUNT                     = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ncs3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_SPLIT_ATTACK_COUNT                = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nlm3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_GENERATION_COUNT                  = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nlm6')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_ROCK_RING_COUNT                   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nvc1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_WAVE_COUNT_NVC2                   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nvc2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_PREFER_HOSTILES_TAU1              = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Tau1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_PREFER_FRIENDLIES_TAU2            = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Tau2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_MAX_UNITS_TAU3                    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Tau3')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NUMBER_OF_PULSES                  = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Tau4')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_SUMMONED_UNIT_TYPE_HWE1           = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Hwe1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_SUMMONED_UNIT_UIN4                = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Uin4')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_SUMMONED_UNIT_OSF1                = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Osf1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_SUMMONED_UNIT_TYPE_EFNU           = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Efnu')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_SUMMONED_UNIT_TYPE_NBAU           = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nbau')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_SUMMONED_UNIT_TYPE_NTOU           = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ntou')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_SUMMONED_UNIT_TYPE_ESVU           = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Esvu')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_SUMMONED_UNIT_TYPES               = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nef1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_SUMMONED_UNIT_TYPE_NDOU           = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ndou')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_ALTERNATE_FORM_UNIT_EMEU          = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Emeu')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_PLAGUE_WARD_UNIT_TYPE             = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Aplu')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_ALLOWED_UNIT_TYPE_BTL1            = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Btl1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_NEW_UNIT_TYPE                     = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Cha1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_RESULTING_UNIT_TYPE_ENT1          = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('ent1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_CORPSE_UNIT_TYPE                  = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Gydu')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_ALLOWED_UNIT_TYPE_LOA1            = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Loa1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_UNIT_TYPE_FOR_LIMIT_CHECK         = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Raiu')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_WARD_UNIT_TYPE_STAU               = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Stau')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_EFFECT_ABILITY                    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Iobu')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_CONVERSION_UNIT                   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ndc2')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_UNIT_TO_PRESERVE                  = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nsl1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_UNIT_TYPE_ALLOWED                 = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Chl1')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_SWARM_UNIT_TYPE                   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Ulsu')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_RESULTING_UNIT_TYPE_COAU          = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('coau')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_UNIT_TYPE_EXHU                    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('exhu')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_WARD_UNIT_TYPE_HWDU               = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('hwdu')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_LURE_UNIT_TYPE                    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('imou')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_UNIT_TYPE_IPMU                    = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('ipmu')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_FACTORY_UNIT_ID                   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nsyu')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_SPAWN_UNIT_ID_NFYU                = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nfyu')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_DESTRUCTIBLE_ID                   = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Nvcu')
   constant abilityintegerlevelfield ABILITY_ILF_UPGRADE_TYPE                      = ConvertAbilityIntegerLevelField('Iglu')

constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_CASTING_TIME                                      = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('acas')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DURATION_NORMAL                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('adur')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DURATION_HERO                                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('ahdu')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_COOLDOWN                                          = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('acdn')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_AREA_OF_EFFECT                                    = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('aare')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_CAST_RANGE                                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('aran')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_HBZ2                                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hbz2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_BUILDING_REDUCTION_HBZ4                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hbz4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND_HBZ5                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hbz5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAXIMUM_DAMAGE_PER_WAVE                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hbz6')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MANA_REGENERATION_INCREASE                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hab1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_CASTING_DELAY                                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hmt2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND_OWW1                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Oww1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAGIC_DAMAGE_REDUCTION_OWW2                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Oww2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_CHANCE_TO_CRITICAL_STRIKE                         = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ocr1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_MULTIPLIER_OCR2                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ocr2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_BONUS_OCR3                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ocr3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_CHANCE_TO_EVADE_OCR4                              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ocr4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_DEALT_PERCENT_OMI2                         = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Omi2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_TAKEN_PERCENT_OMI3                         = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Omi3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ANIMATION_DELAY                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Omi4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_TRANSITION_TIME                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Owk1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_INCREASE_PERCENT_OWK2              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Owk2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_BACKSTAB_DAMAGE                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Owk3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_AMOUNT_HEALED_DAMAGED_UDC1                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Udc1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LIFE_CONVERTED_TO_MANA                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Udp1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LIFE_CONVERTED_TO_LIFE                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Udp2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_INCREASE_PERCENT_UAU1              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uau1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LIFE_REGENERATION_INCREASE_PERCENT                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uau2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_CHANCE_TO_EVADE_EEV1                              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Eev1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_INTERVAL                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Eim1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MANA_DRAINED_PER_SECOND_EIM2                      = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Eim2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_BUFFER_MANA_REQUIRED                              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Eim3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAX_MANA_DRAINED                                  = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Emb1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_BOLT_DELAY                                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Emb2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_BOLT_LIFETIME                                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Emb3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ALTITUDE_ADJUSTMENT_DURATION                      = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Eme3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LANDING_DELAY_TIME                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Eme4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ALTERNATE_FORM_HIT_POINT_BONUS                    = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Eme5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVE_SPEED_BONUS_INFO_PANEL_ONLY                  = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ncr5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_BONUS_INFO_PANEL_ONLY                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ncr6')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LIFE_REGENERATION_RATE_PER_SECOND                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('ave5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_STUN_DURATION_USL1                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Usl1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_DAMAGE_STOLEN_PERCENT                      = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uav1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_UCS1                                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ucs1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAX_DAMAGE_UCS2                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ucs2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DISTANCE_UCS3                                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ucs3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_FINAL_AREA_UCS4                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ucs4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_UIN1                                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uin1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DURATION                                          = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uin2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_IMPACT_DELAY                                      = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uin3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_TARGET_OCL1                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ocl1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_REDUCTION_PER_TARGET                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ocl3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_EFFECT_DELAY_OEQ1                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Oeq1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND_TO_BUILDINGS                    = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Oeq2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_UNITS_SLOWED_PERCENT                              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Oeq3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_FINAL_AREA_OEQ4                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Oeq4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND_EER1                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Eer1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_DEALT_TO_ATTACKERS                         = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Eah1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LIFE_HEALED                                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Etq1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HEAL_INTERVAL                                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Etq2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_BUILDING_REDUCTION_ETQ3                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Etq3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_INITIAL_IMMUNITY_DURATION                         = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Etq4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAX_LIFE_DRAINED_PER_SECOND_PERCENT               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Udd1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_BUILDING_REDUCTION_UDD2                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Udd2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ARMOR_DURATION                                    = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ufa1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ARMOR_BONUS_UFA2                                  = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ufa2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_AREA_OF_EFFECT_DAMAGE                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ufn1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SPECIFIC_TARGET_DAMAGE_UFN2                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ufn2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_BONUS_HFA1                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hfa1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_DEALT_ESF1                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Esf1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_INTERVAL_ESF2                              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Esf2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_BUILDING_REDUCTION_ESF3                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Esf3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_BONUS_PERCENT                              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ear1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DEFENSE_BONUS_HAV1                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hav1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HIT_POINT_BONUS                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hav2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_BONUS_HAV3                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hav3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAGIC_DAMAGE_REDUCTION_HAV4                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hav4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_CHANCE_TO_BASH                                    = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hbh1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_MULTIPLIER_HBH2                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hbh2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_BONUS_HBH3                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hbh3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_CHANCE_TO_MISS_HBH4                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hbh4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_HTB1                                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Htb1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_AOE_DAMAGE                                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Htc1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SPECIFIC_TARGET_DAMAGE_HTC2                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Htc2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_REDUCTION_PERCENT_HTC3             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Htc3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_REDUCTION_PERCENT_HTC4               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Htc4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ARMOR_BONUS_HAD1                                  = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Had1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_AMOUNT_HEALED_DAMAGED_HHB1                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hhb1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_EXTRA_DAMAGE_HCA1                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hca1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_FACTOR_HCA2                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hca2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_FACTOR_HCA3                          = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hca3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_INCREASE_PERCENT_OAE1              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Oae1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_INCREASE_PERCENT_OAE2                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Oae2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_REINCARNATION_DELAY                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ore1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_OSH1                                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Osh1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAXIMUM_DAMAGE_OSH2                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Osh2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DISTANCE_OSH3                                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Osh3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_FINAL_AREA_OSH4                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Osh4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_GRAPHIC_DELAY_NFD1                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nfd1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_GRAPHIC_DURATION_NFD2                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nfd2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_NFD3                                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nfd3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SUMMONED_UNIT_DAMAGE_AMS1                         = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ams1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAGIC_DAMAGE_REDUCTION_AMS2                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ams2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_AURA_DURATION                                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Apl1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND_APL2                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Apl2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DURATION_OF_PLAGUE_WARD                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Apl3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_AMOUNT_OF_HIT_POINTS_REGENERATED                  = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Oar1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_DAMAGE_INCREASE_AKB1                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Akb1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MANA_LOSS_ADM1                                    = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Adm1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SUMMONED_UNIT_DAMAGE_ADM2                         = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Adm2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_EXPANSION_AMOUNT                                  = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Bli1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_INTERVAL_DURATION_BGM2                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Bgm2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_RADIUS_OF_MINING_RING                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Bgm4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_INCREASE_PERCENT_BLO1                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Blo1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_INCREASE_PERCENT_BLO2              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Blo2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SCALING_FACTOR                                    = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Blo3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HIT_POINTS_PER_SECOND_CAN1                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Can1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAX_HIT_POINTS                                    = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Can2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND_DEV2                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Dev2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_UPDATE_FREQUENCY_CHD1                    = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Chd1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_UPDATE_FREQUENCY_CHD2                      = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Chd2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SUMMONED_UNIT_DAMAGE_CHD3                         = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Chd3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_REDUCTION_PERCENT_CRI1             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Cri1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_REDUCTION_PERCENT_CRI2               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Cri2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_REDUCTION_CRI3                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Cri3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_CHANCE_TO_MISS_CRS                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Crs1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_FULL_DAMAGE_RADIUS_DDA1                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Dda1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_FULL_DAMAGE_AMOUNT_DDA2                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Dda2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_PARTIAL_DAMAGE_RADIUS                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Dda3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_PARTIAL_DAMAGE_AMOUNT                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Dda4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_BUILDING_DAMAGE_FACTOR_SDS1                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Sds1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAX_DAMAGE_UCO5                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uco5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVE_SPEED_BONUS_UCO6                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uco6')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_TAKEN_PERCENT_DEF1                         = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Def1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_DEALT_PERCENT_DEF2                         = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Def2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_FACTOR_DEF3                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Def3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_FACTOR_DEF4                          = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Def4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAGIC_DAMAGE_REDUCTION_DEF5                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Def5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_CHANCE_TO_DEFLECT                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Def6')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DEFLECT_DAMAGE_TAKEN_PIERCING                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Def7')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DEFLECT_DAMAGE_TAKEN_SPELLS                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Def8')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_RIP_DELAY                                         = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Eat1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_EAT_DELAY                                         = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Eat2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HIT_POINTS_GAINED_EAT3                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Eat3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_AIR_UNIT_LOWER_DURATION                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ens1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_AIR_UNIT_HEIGHT                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ens2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MELEE_ATTACK_RANGE                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ens3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_INTERVAL_DURATION_EGM2                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Egm2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_EFFECT_DELAY_FLA2                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Fla2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MINING_DURATION                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Gld2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_RADIUS_OF_GRAVESTONES                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Gyd2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_RADIUS_OF_CORPSES                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Gyd3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HIT_POINTS_GAINED_HEA1                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hea1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_INCREASE_PERCENT_INF1                      = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Inf1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_AUTOCAST_RANGE                                    = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Inf3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LIFE_REGEN_RATE                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Inf4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_GRAPHIC_DELAY_LIT1                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Lit1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_GRAPHIC_DURATION_LIT2                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Lit2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND_LSH1                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Lsh1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MANA_GAINED                                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Mbt1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HIT_POINTS_GAINED_MBT2                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Mbt2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_AUTOCAST_REQUIREMENT                              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Mbt3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_WATER_HEIGHT                                      = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Mbt4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ACTIVATION_DELAY_MIN1                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Min1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_INVISIBILITY_TRANSITION_TIME                      = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Min2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ACTIVATION_RADIUS                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Neu1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_AMOUNT_REGENERATED                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Arm1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND_POI1                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Poi1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_FACTOR_POI2                          = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Poi2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_FACTOR_POI3                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Poi3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_EXTRA_DAMAGE_POA1                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Poa1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND_POA2                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Poa2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_FACTOR_POA3                          = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Poa3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_FACTOR_POA4                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Poa4')   
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_AMPLIFICATION                              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Pos2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_CHANCE_TO_STOMP_PERCENT                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('War1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_DEALT_WAR2                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('War2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_FULL_DAMAGE_RADIUS_WAR3                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('War3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HALF_DAMAGE_RADIUS_WAR4                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('War4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SUMMONED_UNIT_DAMAGE_PRG3                         = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Prg3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_UNIT_PAUSE_DURATION                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Prg4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HERO_PAUSE_DURATION                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Prg5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HIT_POINTS_GAINED_REJ1                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Rej1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MANA_POINTS_GAINED_REJ2                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Rej2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MINIMUM_LIFE_REQUIRED                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Rpb3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MINIMUM_MANA_REQUIRED                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Rpb4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_REPAIR_COST_RATIO                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Rep1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_REPAIR_TIME_RATIO                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Rep2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_POWERBUILD_COST                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Rep3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_POWERBUILD_RATE                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Rep4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_NAVAL_RANGE_BONUS                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Rep5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_INCREASE_PERCENT_ROA1                      = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Roa1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LIFE_REGENERATION_RATE                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Roa3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MANA_REGEN                                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Roa4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_INCREASE                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nbr1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SALVAGE_COST_RATIO                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Sal1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_IN_FLIGHT_SIGHT_RADIUS                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Esn1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HOVERING_SIGHT_RADIUS                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Esn2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HOVERING_HEIGHT                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Esn3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DURATION_OF_OWLS                                  = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Esn5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_FADE_DURATION                                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Shm1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAY_NIGHT_DURATION                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Shm2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ACTION_DURATION                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Shm3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_FACTOR_SLO1                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Slo1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_FACTOR_SLO2                          = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Slo2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND_SPO1                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Spo1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_FACTOR_SPO2                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Spo2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_FACTOR_SPO3                          = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Spo3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ACTIVATION_DELAY_STA1                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Sta1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DETECTION_RADIUS_STA2                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Sta2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DETONATION_RADIUS                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Sta3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_STUN_DURATION_STA4                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Sta4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_BONUS_PERCENT                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uhf1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND_UHF2                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uhf2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LUMBER_PER_INTERVAL                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Wha1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ART_ATTACHMENT_HEIGHT                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Wha3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_TELEPORT_AREA_WIDTH                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Wrp1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_TELEPORT_AREA_HEIGHT                              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Wrp2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LIFE_STOLEN_PER_ATTACK                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ivam')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_BONUS_IDAM                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Idam')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_CHANCE_TO_HIT_UNITS_PERCENT                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Iob2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_CHANCE_TO_HIT_HEROS_PERCENT                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Iob3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_CHANCE_TO_HIT_SUMMONS_PERCENT                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Iob4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DELAY_FOR_TARGET_EFFECT                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Idel')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_DEALT_PERCENT_OF_NORMAL                    = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Iild')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_RECEIVED_MULTIPLIER                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Iilw')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MANA_REGENERATION_BONUS_AS_FRACTION_OF_NORMAL     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Imrp')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_INCREASE_ISPI                      = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ispi')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND_IDPS                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Idps')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_DAMAGE_INCREASE_CAC1                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Cac1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND_COR1                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Cor1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_INCREASE_ISX1                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Isx1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_WRS1                                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Wrs1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_TERRAIN_DEFORMATION_AMPLITUDE                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Wrs2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_CTC1                                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ctc1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_EXTRA_DAMAGE_TO_TARGET                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ctc2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_REDUCTION_CTC3                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ctc3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_REDUCTION_CTC4                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ctc4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_CTB1                                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ctb1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_CASTING_DELAY_SECONDS                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uds2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MANA_LOSS_PER_UNIT_DTN1                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Dtn1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_TO_SUMMONED_UNITS_DTN2                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Dtn2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_TRANSITION_TIME_SECONDS                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ivs1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MANA_DRAINED_PER_SECOND_NMR1                      = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nmr1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_CHANCE_TO_REDUCE_DAMAGE_PERCENT                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ssk1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MINIMUM_DAMAGE                                    = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ssk2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_IGNORED_DAMAGE                                    = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ssk3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_FULL_DAMAGE_DEALT                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hfs1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_FULL_DAMAGE_INTERVAL                              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hfs2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HALF_DAMAGE_DEALT                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hfs3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HALF_DAMAGE_INTERVAL                              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hfs4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_BUILDING_REDUCTION_HFS5                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hfs5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAXIMUM_DAMAGE_HFS6                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hfs6')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MANA_PER_HIT_POINT                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nms1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_ABSORBED_PERCENT                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nms2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_WAVE_DISTANCE                                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uim1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_WAVE_TIME_SECONDS                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uim2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_DEALT_UIM3                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uim3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_AIR_TIME_SECONDS_UIM4                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uim4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_UNIT_RELEASE_INTERVAL_SECONDS                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uls2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_RETURN_FACTOR                              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uls4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_RETURN_THRESHOLD                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uls5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_RETURNED_DAMAGE_FACTOR                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uts1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_RECEIVED_DAMAGE_FACTOR                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uts2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DEFENSE_BONUS_UTS3                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Uts3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_BONUS_NBA1                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nba1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SUMMONED_UNIT_DURATION_SECONDS_NBA3               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nba3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MANA_PER_SUMMONED_HITPOINT                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Cmg2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_CHARGE_FOR_CURRENT_LIFE                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Cmg3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HIT_POINTS_DRAINED                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ndr1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MANA_POINTS_DRAINED                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ndr2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DRAIN_INTERVAL_SECONDS                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ndr3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LIFE_TRANSFERRED_PER_SECOND                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ndr4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MANA_TRANSFERRED_PER_SECOND                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ndr5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_BONUS_LIFE_FACTOR                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ndr6')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_BONUS_LIFE_DECAY                                  = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ndr7')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_BONUS_MANA_FACTOR                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ndr8')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_BONUS_MANA_DECAY                                  = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ndr9')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_CHANCE_TO_MISS_PERCENT                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nsi2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_MODIFIER                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nsi3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_MODIFIER                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nsi4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND_TDG1                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Tdg1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MEDIUM_DAMAGE_RADIUS_TDG2                         = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Tdg2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MEDIUM_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND                          = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Tdg3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SMALL_DAMAGE_RADIUS_TDG4                          = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Tdg4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SMALL_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Tdg5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_AIR_TIME_SECONDS_TSP1                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Tsp1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MINIMUM_HIT_INTERVAL_SECONDS                      = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Tsp2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND_NBF5                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nbf5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAXIMUM_RANGE                                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ebl1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MINIMUM_RANGE                                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ebl2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_TARGET_EFK1                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Efk1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAXIMUM_TOTAL_DAMAGE                              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Efk2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAXIMUM_SPEED_ADJUSTMENT                          = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Efk4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DECAYING_DAMAGE                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Esh1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_FACTOR_ESH2                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Esh2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_FACTOR_ESH3                          = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Esh3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DECAY_POWER                                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Esh4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_INITIAL_DAMAGE_ESH5                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Esh5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAXIMUM_LIFE_ABSORBED                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('abs1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAXIMUM_MANA_ABSORBED                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('abs2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_INCREASE_BSK1                      = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('bsk1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_INCREASE_BSK2                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('bsk2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_TAKEN_INCREASE                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('bsk3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LIFE_PER_UNIT                                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('dvm1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MANA_PER_UNIT                                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('dvm2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LIFE_PER_BUFF                                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('dvm3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MANA_PER_BUFF                                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('dvm4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SUMMONED_UNIT_DAMAGE_DVM5                         = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('dvm5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_BONUS_FAK1                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('fak1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MEDIUM_DAMAGE_FACTOR_FAK2                         = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('fak2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SMALL_DAMAGE_FACTOR_FAK3                          = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('fak3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_FULL_DAMAGE_RADIUS_FAK4                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('fak4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HALF_DAMAGE_RADIUS_FAK5                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('fak5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_EXTRA_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('liq1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_REDUCTION_LIQ2                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('liq2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_REDUCTION_LIQ3                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('liq3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAGIC_DAMAGE_FACTOR                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('mim1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_UNIT_DAMAGE_PER_MANA_POINT                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('mfl1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HERO_DAMAGE_PER_MANA_POINT                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('mfl2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_UNIT_MAXIMUM_DAMAGE                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('mfl3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HERO_MAXIMUM_DAMAGE                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('mfl4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_COOLDOWN                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('mfl5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DISTRIBUTED_DAMAGE_FACTOR_SPL1                    = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('spl1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LIFE_REGENERATED                                  = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('irl1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MANA_REGENERATED                                  = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('irl2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MANA_LOSS_PER_UNIT_IDC1                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('idc1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SUMMONED_UNIT_DAMAGE_IDC2                         = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('idc2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ACTIVATION_DELAY_IMO2                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('imo2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LURE_INTERVAL_SECONDS                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('imo3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_BONUS_ISR1                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('isr1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_REDUCTION_ISR2                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('isr2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_BONUS_IPV1                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('ipv1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LIFE_STEAL_AMOUNT                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('ipv2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LIFE_RESTORED_FACTOR                              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('ast1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MANA_RESTORED_FACTOR                              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('ast2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACH_DELAY                                      = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('gra1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_REMOVE_DELAY                                      = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('gra2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HERO_REGENERATION_DELAY                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nsa2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_UNIT_REGENERATION_DELAY                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nsa3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAGIC_DAMAGE_REDUCTION_NSA4                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nsa4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HIT_POINTS_PER_SECOND_NSA5                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nsa5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_TO_SUMMONED_UNITS_IXS1                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ixs1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAGIC_DAMAGE_REDUCTION_IXS2                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ixs2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SUMMONED_UNIT_DURATION                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Npa6')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SHIELD_COOLDOWN_TIME                              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nse1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND_NDO1                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ndo1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SUMMONED_UNIT_DURATION_SECONDS_NDO3               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ndo3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MEDIUM_DAMAGE_RADIUS_FLK1                         = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('flk1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SMALL_DAMAGE_RADIUS_FLK2                          = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('flk2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_FULL_DAMAGE_AMOUNT_FLK3                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('flk3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MEDIUM_DAMAGE_AMOUNT                              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('flk4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SMALL_DAMAGE_AMOUNT                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('flk5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_REDUCTION_PERCENT_HBN1             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hbn1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_REDUCTION_PERCENT_HBN2               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Hbn2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAX_MANA_DRAINED_UNITS                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('fbk1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_RATIO_UNITS_PERCENT                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('fbk2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAX_MANA_DRAINED_HEROS                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('fbk3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_RATIO_HEROS_PERCENT                        = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('fbk4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SUMMONED_DAMAGE                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('fbk5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DISTRIBUTED_DAMAGE_FACTOR_NCA1                    = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('nca1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_INITIAL_DAMAGE_PXF1                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('pxf1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND_PXF2                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('pxf2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PER_SECOND_MLS1                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('mls1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_BEAST_COLLISION_RADIUS                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nst2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_AMOUNT_NST3                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nst3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_RADIUS                                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nst4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_DELAY                                      = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nst5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_FOLLOW_THROUGH_TIME                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ncl1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ART_DURATION                                      = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ncl4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_REDUCTION_PERCENT_NAB1             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nab1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_REDUCTION_PERCENT_NAB2               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nab2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_PRIMARY_DAMAGE                                    = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nab4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SECONDARY_DAMAGE                                  = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nab5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_INTERVAL_NAB6                              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nab6')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_GOLD_COST_FACTOR                                  = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ntm1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LUMBER_COST_FACTOR                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ntm2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVE_SPEED_BONUS_NEG1                             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Neg1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_BONUS_NEG2                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Neg2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_AMOUNT_NCS1                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ncs1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_INTERVAL_NCS2                              = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ncs2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAX_DAMAGE_NCS4                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ncs4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_BUILDING_DAMAGE_FACTOR_NCS5                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ncs5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_EFFECT_DURATION                                   = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Ncs6')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SPAWN_INTERVAL_NSY1                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nsy1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SPAWN_UNIT_DURATION                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nsy3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SPAWN_UNIT_OFFSET                                 = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nsy4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LEASH_RANGE_NSY5                                  = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nsy5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SPAWN_INTERVAL_NFY1                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nfy1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LEASH_RANGE_NFY2                                  = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nfy2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_CHANCE_TO_DEMOLISH                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nde1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_MULTIPLIER_BUILDINGS                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nde2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_MULTIPLIER_UNITS                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nde3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_MULTIPLIER_HEROES                          = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nde4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_BONUS_DAMAGE_MULTIPLIER                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nic1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DEATH_DAMAGE_FULL_AMOUNT                          = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nic2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DEATH_DAMAGE_FULL_AREA                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nic3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DEATH_DAMAGE_HALF_AMOUNT                          = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nic4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DEATH_DAMAGE_HALF_AREA                            = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nic5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DEATH_DAMAGE_DELAY                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nic6')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_AMOUNT_NSO1                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nso1')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PERIOD                                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nso2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_DAMAGE_PENALTY                                    = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nso3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MOVEMENT_SPEED_REDUCTION_PERCENT_NSO4             = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nso4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_ATTACK_SPEED_REDUCTION_PERCENT_NSO5               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nso5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_SPLIT_DELAY                                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nlm2')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_MAX_HITPOINT_FACTOR                               = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nlm4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_LIFE_DURATION_SPLIT_BONUS                         = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nlm5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_WAVE_INTERVAL                                     = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nvc3')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_BUILDING_DAMAGE_FACTOR_NVC4                       = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nvc4')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_FULL_DAMAGE_AMOUNT_NVC5                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nvc5')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_HALF_DAMAGE_FACTOR                                = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Nvc6')
   constant abilityreallevelfield ABILITY_RLF_INTERVAL_BETWEEN_PULSES                           = ConvertAbilityRealLevelField('Tau5')

constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_PERCENT_BONUS_HAB2            = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Hab2')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_USE_TELEPORT_CLUSTERING_HMT3  = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Hmt3')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_NEVER_MISS_OCR5               = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Ocr5')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_EXCLUDE_ITEM_DAMAGE           = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Ocr6')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_BACKSTAB_DAMAGE               = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Owk4')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_INHERIT_UPGRADES_UAN3         = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Uan3')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_MANA_CONVERSION_AS_PERCENT    = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Udp3')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_LIFE_CONVERSION_AS_PERCENT    = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Udp4')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_LEAVE_TARGET_ALIVE            = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Udp5')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_PERCENT_BONUS_UAU3            = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Uau3')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_DAMAGE_IS_PERCENT_RECEIVED    = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Eah2')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_MELEE_BONUS                   = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Ear2')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_RANGED_BONUS                  = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Ear3')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_FLAT_BONUS                    = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Ear4')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_NEVER_MISS_HBH5               = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Hbh5')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_PERCENT_BONUS_HAD2            = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Had2')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_CAN_DEACTIVATE                = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Hds1')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_RAISED_UNITS_ARE_INVULNERABLE = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Hre2')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_PERCENTAGE_OAR2               = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Oar2')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_SUMMON_BUSY_UNITS             = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Btl2')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_CREATES_BLIGHT                = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Bli2')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_EXPLODES_ON_DEATH             = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Sds6')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_ALWAYS_AUTOCAST_FAE2          = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Fae2')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_REGENERATE_ONLY_AT_NIGHT      = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Mbt5')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_SHOW_SELECT_UNIT_BUTTON       = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Neu3')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_SHOW_UNIT_INDICATOR           = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Neu4')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_CHARGE_OWNING_PLAYER          = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Ans6')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_PERCENTAGE_ARM2               = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Arm2')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_TARGET_IS_INVULNERABLE        = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Pos3')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_TARGET_IS_MAGIC_IMMUNE        = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Pos4')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_KILL_ON_CASTER_DEATH          = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Ucb6')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_NO_TARGET_REQUIRED_REJ4       = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Rej4')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_ACCEPTS_GOLD                  = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Rtn1')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_ACCEPTS_LUMBER                = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Rtn2')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_PREFER_HOSTILES_ROA5          = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Roa5')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_PREFER_FRIENDLIES_ROA6        = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Roa6')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_ROOTED_TURNING                = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Roo3')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_ALWAYS_AUTOCAST_SLO3          = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Slo3')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_HIDE_BUTTON                   = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Ihid')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_USE_TELEPORT_CLUSTERING_ITP2  = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Itp2')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_IMMUNE_TO_MORPH_EFFECTS       = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Eth1')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_DOES_NOT_BLOCK_BUILDINGS      = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Eth2')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_AUTO_ACQUIRE_ATTACK_TARGETS   = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Gho1')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_IMMUNE_TO_MORPH_EFFECTS_GHO2  = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Gho2')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_DO_NOT_BLOCK_BUILDINGS        = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Gho3')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_INCLUDE_RANGED_DAMAGE         = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Ssk4')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_INCLUDE_MELEE_DAMAGE          = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Ssk5')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_MOVE_TO_PARTNER               = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('coa2')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_CAN_BE_DISPELLED              = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('cyc1')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_IGNORE_FRIENDLY_BUFFS         = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('dvm6')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_DROP_ITEMS_ON_DEATH           = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('inv2')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_CAN_USE_ITEMS                 = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('inv3')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_CAN_GET_ITEMS                 = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('inv4')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_CAN_DROP_ITEMS                = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('inv5')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_REPAIRS_ALLOWED               = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('liq4')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_CASTER_ONLY_SPLASH            = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('mfl6')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_NO_TARGET_REQUIRED_IRL4       = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('irl4')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_DISPEL_ON_ATTACK              = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('irl5')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_AMOUNT_IS_RAW_VALUE           = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('ipv3')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_SHARED_SPELL_COOLDOWN         = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('spb2')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_SLEEP_ONCE                    = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('sla1')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_ALLOW_ON_ANY_PLAYER_SLOT      = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('sla2')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_DISABLE_OTHER_ABILITIES       = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Ncl5')
   constant abilitybooleanlevelfield ABILITY_BLF_ALLOW_BOUNTY                  = ConvertAbilityBooleanLevelField('Ntm4')

constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_ICON_NORMAL                    = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('aart')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_CASTER                         = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('acat')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_TARGET                         = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('atat')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_SPECIAL                        = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('asat')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_EFFECT                         = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('aeat')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_AREA_EFFECT                    = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('aaea')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_LIGHTNING_EFFECTS              = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('alig')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_MISSILE_ART                    = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('amat')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_TOOLTIP_LEARN                  = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('aret')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_TOOLTIP_LEARN_EXTENDED         = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('arut')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_TOOLTIP_NORMAL                 = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('atp1')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_TOOLTIP_TURN_OFF               = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('aut1')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_TOOLTIP_NORMAL_EXTENDED        = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('aub1')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_TOOLTIP_TURN_OFF_EXTENDED      = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('auu1')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_NORMAL_FORM_UNIT_EME1          = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Eme1')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_SPAWNED_UNITS                  = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Ndp1')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_ABILITY_FOR_UNIT_CREATION      = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Nrc1')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_NORMAL_FORM_UNIT_MIL1          = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Mil1')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_ALTERNATE_FORM_UNIT_MIL2       = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Mil2')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_BASE_ORDER_ID_ANS5             = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Ans5')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_MORPH_UNITS_GROUND             = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Ply2')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_MORPH_UNITS_AIR                = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Ply3')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_MORPH_UNITS_AMPHIBIOUS         = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Ply4')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_MORPH_UNITS_WATER              = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Ply5')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_UNIT_TYPE_ONE                  = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Rai3')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_UNIT_TYPE_TWO                  = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Rai4')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_UNIT_TYPE_SOD2                 = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Sod2')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_SUMMON_1_UNIT_TYPE             = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Ist1')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_SUMMON_2_UNIT_TYPE             = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Ist2')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_RACE_TO_CONVERT                = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Ndc1')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_PARTNER_UNIT_TYPE              = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('coa1')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_PARTNER_UNIT_TYPE_ONE          = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('dcp1')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_PARTNER_UNIT_TYPE_TWO          = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('dcp2')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_REQUIRED_UNIT_TYPE             = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('tpi1')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_CONVERTED_UNIT_TYPE            = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('tpi2')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_SPELL_LIST                     = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('spb1')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_BASE_ORDER_ID_SPB5             = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('spb5')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_BASE_ORDER_ID_NCL6             = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Ncl6')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_ABILITY_UPGRADE_1              = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Neg3')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_ABILITY_UPGRADE_2              = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Neg4')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_ABILITY_UPGRADE_3              = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Neg5')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_ABILITY_UPGRADE_4              = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Neg6')
   constant abilitystringlevelfield ABILITY_SLF_SPAWN_UNIT_ID_NSY2             = ConvertAbilityStringLevelField('Nsy2')

It really is a handful of constants, just begging us to "mod me, mod me".

Level 12
Some interesting natives

• native BlzGetUnitAbility takes unit whichUnit, integer abilId returns ability
  • native BlzGetUnitAbilityByIndex takes unit whichUnit, integer index returns ability
  • native BlzDisplayChatMessage takes player whichPlayer, integer recipient, string message returns nothing
  • native BlzPauseUnitEx takes unit whichUnit, boolean flag returns nothing
It appears that there is a new pause unit native. How it behaves is currently unknown to me (haven't tested it yet), but it is suspected that the unit might fire a pause event, and might do less under the hood than the old pause unit native.

The two natives above might not seem very useful right now, until you see this:

Actually, the second native IS really useful. It allows you to get which abilities a unit currently has. Though, I haven't found a way to convert an ability object to a rawcode of an ability (you can, however, get the name, which is probably enough, in most cases)

Actually, the second native IS really useful. It allows you to get which abilities a unit currently has. Though, I haven't found a way to convert an ability object to a rawcode of an ability (you can, however, get the name, which is probably enough, in most cases)

Hmm, that is quite problematic, though a solution might be found sooner or later. Perhaps, try something as absurd as GetHandleId to ability handles?

Level 20
I did , weird enough the problem was putting stuff into a .w3mod folder, now I direcly put stuff into the game folder and it works, I expect it to be a new format issue for sure now
did you manage to make your mod work? how? how about maps created in the last patch? when i try to start my map i get an error window with nothing written in it.

Level 20
moved the custom map to Documents\Warcraft III Public Test\Maps but I cant see the map ingame,why?

you cant locate the map or cant start it? if you cant locate, go to the install location and, if your using the x64 version, open the x64 folder and create a folder called Downloads or Custom or whatever, it should appear now. But even if you manage to find it in game, you probably wont be able to start the map. I'm trying to create a game using the map i was creating and cant even start it. I thought it was my map and tryed to create a test map with a few units on it and it didnt work as well. I think the editor is broken or the game, i gonna have to wait.

Level 20
Direct x11 and 64 bit support. Good bye to fps drops YEY!

We all thought that, but i just make a test and actually its performing way worse. I used a custom footman model and deployed a few hundred of them. Minimum fps is lower than the DirectD9 version of the game and the average fps is also lower. I noticed that the lightning in game is different too, a bit darker, but nothing else. Its going to need a looot of work if they plan to use 4k resolution textures and stay above 60 fps.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
We all thought that, but i just make a test and actually its performing way worse. I used a custom footman model and deployed a few hundred of them. Minimum fps is lower than the DirectD9 version of the game and the average fps is also lower. I noticed that the lightning in game is different too, a bit darker, but nothing else. Its going to need a looot of work if they plan to use 4k resolution textures and stay above 60 fps.
Worth pointing out that Warcraft III uses shaders in D3D11, or at least has to as far as I am aware. Some of the shader code might already be that which Reforged will use and hence the GPU might be working much harder now doing visual effects which are not being taken advantage of.

The darkness is likely due to better colour management and possibly some HDR functionality. Warcraft III was stupidly bright before due to its broken colour management pipeline applying linear lighting mathematics in the sRGB space. So that light areas appeared light they pushed up the light brightness values to huge intensities which in turn meant dark areas did not appear very dark. Additionally it was near impossible to get a good dynamic range of light in dark scenes, with them either being too dark to see, or already starting to appear far too bright and washed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.