• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tides of Darkness - Orc

full

Important
Important
This campaign was made by Enoshima. He is the author of this campaign. The campaign is being posted on HiveWorkShop on his behalf with his express permission.

The campaign was originally posted here: Enoshimashrine

full

Tides of Darkness - Orc
Tides of Darkness - Orc
This campaign follows Orgrim Doomhammer and the Horde. This campaign is comprised of 9 playable missions and 3 cinematic missions, and follows the style of the Blizzard campaign with RTS-style missions as well as RPG-style missions.

It is recommended to play the campaign using the most recent patch.

List of Enoshima's Campaigns
List of Enoshima's Campaigns

1. Tides of Darkness - Orc

Characters

full
Orgrim Doomhammer: The warchief of the Horde and chieftain of the Blackrock clan.

full
Rend Blackhand: The son of former warchief Blackhand the Destroyer.

full
Zul'jin: The chieftain of the Amani tribe.

full
Teron Gorefiend: The former follower of Gul'dan, currently resurrected as a death knight.

Screenshots
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

Credits

Message from Enoshima (creator): Thank you hiveworkshop for supporting my campaign. If the models I need are collected, then I might continue with the preparations for the next campaign.

These are the hiveworkshop resources in use, based on the automatic credit generator:
Resources in Use by Tides of Darkness: Orc | HIVE

Miseracord, dmitry rommel, eXciTe, Mister X, minkeun0806, sc_freek, Wyrwuulfe, Meanmachine, wingednosering, YoshiRyu, General Frank, Blizzard Entertainment, Carrington2k, Final Tyrant, darklord_avalon, Prmosquito, vile, Jetfanginferno, Waggawagga, Kuhneghetz, Tranquil, dickxunder, taurer, cavman, anteabte, takakenji, deolrin, sellenisko, cloudwolf, wandering soul, epsilon, anvil, proxy, handclaw, freddyk, whitewolf8, dhguardianes, dcrimson, herrdave, 67chrome, olyvian, mr.goblin, shiik, darkfang, twovenomous, gottfrei, blazekraze, sin’dorei300, mister_haudrauf, ujimasa hojo, Alok, zephyrius2412, A.R., mrhoon, scias, Stefan.k, prizraknadache, nightelfbuilder, loktar

Special Thanks

Message from Enoshima (creator): Thank you hiveworkshop for supporting my campaign. If the models I need are collected, then I might continue with the preparations for the next campaign.

These people helped in various ways in bringing the campaign to hiveworkshop.
Quinten- map description title picture, Deepstrasz/Cleavinghammer- various things, Tuwnew- map template.

Change Log

ToDOv0.027- Initial Upload

ToDOgre - Deepstrasz fix for Ogre Crash
ToDOOE- Edit of Deepstrasz fix (Portrait)
ToDOOgre2Ed- Invis Cho'gal chapter 8 fix

Contents

Tides of Darkness: Orc v2.0 (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
It's a good adaptation that doesn't quite follow the original game. Approved. If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange! R U L E S Site Rules Map Submission Rules M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N BB CODES...
Level 3
Good campaign, I liked Zuljins model and skills as well, but sadly it cant be played with 1.31
so it can be played with 1.30.4 or 1.30.1, and after all its an amazing story campaign with a cool terrain
gameplay is good but not perfect it could be better, 4 stars for me

EDIT : Now you can play it with 1.31.1 .. Special Thanks To @deepstrasz .

Last edited:
Level 4
Interesting fact: One of the youtubers who has been posting those Wc3:R videos has actually started posting videos of Enoshima's campaign. Since the beta is in theory patch 1.32, then if this youtuber can play the quelthalas mission/broken shore mission without crashing, then in theory people who are using 1.31 just need to wait a few weeks for Reforged to come out, and then the entirety of Enoshima's campaign will be playable.

Hello Hppy Newyear friend, may i ask how you got Warcraft 3 reforged and how can we download free ?

Level 1
Pretty good Campaign, but my Problem is its chrash upon LVL 6. Is there a way to still play it even with the current patch? I want to know how it ends mate :D

Level 4
i too
Pretty good Campaign, but my Problem is its chrash upon LVL 6. Is there a way to still play it even with the current patch? I want to know how it ends mate :D

got that problem even though had change back to patch 1.29 and patch 1.30, i still cannot play mission 6 to the rest.

Level 23
i too

got that problem even though had change back to patch 1.29 and patch 1.30, i still cannot play mission 6 to the rest.
It was saved on 1.30.4. Assuming maps do not have compatibility downwards, that means the only versions it can be played on are 1.30.4 and above. Because the only thing above 1.30.4 is the buggy 1.31 patch, the only patch that players can currently complete Enoshima's campaign on is 1.30.4. Hopefully 1.32 will fix all the errors blizzard caused with 1.31.

Level 28
Can finally get around to finishing this. Added new comments to previous posts.

Warlock training is for Witch Doctor.

Level 6:

No SFX for the ogre transformation, they just pop into existence. Also, Ogre-Mages (not to mention the Altar of Storms) were already present in earlier levels.
Ballistae are still called Glaive Throwers.
Again with the simultaneous attack waves.
Mana Ward tooltip has no name.
Several ranger responses happen in the wrong order.
Animate Dead would be a lot more useful as an ultimate. Maybe replace it with a better Raise Dead.
WHY WOULD YOU GIVE THEM CHARM
If sorceresses have Control Magic, it doesn't show in the caster tooltip.
Goblin Lab should be located closer to the base.
Well that was anticlimactic. He doesn't even give an explanation for why the ritual failed?

Level 7:

Now this one was a lot better, even if there are sometimes simultaneous attack waves. Mostly because there's an actually competent ally this time around.
Reinforcement bases shouldn't be blocked off before they teleport in.
Super Mage's spells seems a bit excessive (also needs a better name).
Palace Gate has no name.

Level 8:

Annnd we're back to "fuck you for playing". Both bases attack simultaneously, know exactly where you are, get two healing spells, get to build zeppelins...
Intro cutscene:
* Gul'dan should be bigger than the necrolyte next to him.
* Gul'dan's shamans should have a different name and model/skin.
One of the heroes should have a healing ability and/or a disruption spell.
Spirit Lodge and Bestiary, as well as armor and damage upgrades don't have tooltips on this level.
Sidequest doesn't give Goblin mercs?
Enemies get Healing Wave AND Healing Ward, before you can even build a Spirit Lodge. Hell, they get casters before you even get a base up and running. On Normal.
It wasn't enough that the Succubus summon gets Life Drain and Shadow Strike, the Shadow Strike can hit ships?!?

Level 9:

The map isn't in the campaign menu after beating level 8.
No healer at the start?
The doors Maim goes through should be open, why would he close them behind him?
Maybe give Maim Wind Walk instead of Mirror Image, it'd make more sense given that he goes through rooms of enemies.
Rescuable Raiders use the Twilight's Hammer clan model. Similarly, why are Berserkers rescuable?
Not much point in putting a rune that increases armor if the ogre behind it just debuffs you.
Ulruk's "I dedicate etc." line doesn't play. When he says "Thunder!", the subtitle is "Lightning!"
Naga sorceress' lines and subtitles are mismatched, and sometimes the line doesn't play at all.
There's an elevator that doesn't go up in one room, was it meant to do something?
End fight:
* You should meet Maim before the bossfight so you can rearrange his items.
* Kenuoshen starts saying his lines, but they're cut off immediately after. Also needs a better name.
* The next wave should spawn after you've beaten the current wave, not its boss.
* Enemies should not have Finger of Death, it's hard enough keeping your units alive without their corpses disappearing.
Can't say I like the way the ending goes, since Gul'dan was supposed to be dead instead of just wounded enough to leave. Maybe put the voiced cutscene first, then Gul'dan getting killed by the Dreadlord, Maim and Rend reuniting, and then the orcs chopping Gul'dan's head off.

Epilogue: No final battle?

Last edited:
Level 23
Ok, many thanks to reviewer Deepstrasz. He has updated Enoshima's campaign so it now works with 1.31. He managed to identify the issues with Cho'gall.

The language/grammar/spelling errors will be fixed at a later date.

Last edited:
Level 4
I have version 1.28 , will it work or have to update ?
If I have to update, then anyone knows how to update my version ?

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
  1. -there is no need for such a map. We're not learning to play anymore. There's nothing for us to get familiar with.
  2. -the allied/non-usable units should be another colour to avoid confusion.
  3. -QWERTY spells wouldn't hurt.
  4. -in the town, villagers stand idly instead of running to their houses like before.

1. -how come now human villagers are neutral?
  2. -orcs during an invasion doing errands for humans? At least it would've made more sense if it was done so that the witch wouldn't tell on them.
  3. -linearity is bad game design. The trees to the bandits fall after taking the quest.
  4. -Switch Form doesn't have any descriptions in defense mode.
  5. -melee trolls though? We already have melee units, Grunts.
  6. -Hydromancers cast Rain of Fire :confused:2
  7. -Jailor Kassan?:confused:2
  8. -Jailor Kassan the 2nd?:confused:2 What about a unit name change instead?
  9. -hero spells are uncreative, basically Warcraft III ones.
  10. -there's no point to waste time returning Zul'jin if nothing else happens along the way.
  11. -seems no difference between melee and ranged Zul'jin so staying ranged is the logical option.

1. -Goblin Riflemen are a joke. They cost and need more food than trolls and are weaker. They also have the same icon as the Sapper.
  2. -villagers are enemies again.
  3. -quest items should be variables (rune like items) so they won't take inventory space.
  4. -the staff item that looks like Brilliance Aura in the Voodoo Lounge has its description broken.
  5. -the Pulverize upgrade should look active not passive like the spell.

1. -Admiral Proudmoore doesn't appear during cinematic mode. Seems to be a Hard difficulty only option but then the scene should not trigger on other difficulty options. Also, that means content loss for those not playing on Hard.
  2. -the enemy ceases to attack after a while, I think after the Mountain King attacked the main base or somewhere around that time.
  3. -they don't seem to attack your settlements with any ships.
  4. -Sanders should be there from the start not appear after one of the orange units gets hit.
  5. -Warlocks with Healing Ward:eekani:

1. -Worgen?:confused:2 Gilneas was doing fine during the Second War.
  2. -Death Coil doesn't heal just any friendly units, but undead. Should be mentioned.
  3. -I think they're attacking a bit too soon, three AI players, one after the other. Actually, make that 6 waves with few seconds of relief in between. Not to mention they already have 2 to attack and armour.
  4. -so, the optional quest is pretty much required. You have to quickly run in the enemy bases to press the switches.
  5. -this chapter needs serious difficulty optimization. Even on Easy it's pretty much sheer annoyance.
  6. -maybe it'd be fine if you had more gold in the mine so you could withstand the attacks with towers+low upkeep. The Dragon Riders are weak.
  7. -the naga sirens have no name, blank. Also, naga!?:confused:2
  8. -what's the point of killing the naga myrmidon boss if you only get a Greater Rune of Healing? By that time experience is maxed out anyway.
  9. -shouldn't the orcs know their previous base was destroyed by something? I have yet to find what the optional quest is about.
  10. -I like it how the buildings still remained but not the mines.
  11. -Outrunner's Shield has the same icon as Enchanted Shield and it's basically an improvement of the latter.
  12. -the defeated humans on the islands to the south should be a different colour than the ones you face.
  13. -if you raise the western bridge, you'll have to build a shipyard to construct a transport ship and get to the bandits on the island.
  14. -great, the optional quest giver is right near the enemy end quest zone...
  15. -Thorsen's Shield looks like the third shields upgrade.

1. -but we've already got an Altar of Storms to revive heroes.
  2. -makes no sense he'd need that altar when he can change ogres into magi in less than 1 second.
  3. -meh, didn't even try to recreate the Warcraft II spells properly. Sentry Ward instead of Eye of Kilrogg? Disenchant instead of Runes?
  4. -I guess staying in the base is better since going out might ensure your loss. Towers fall like dead trees in the wind.
  5. -from the previous chapter onward, I should expect Flower Fairy's type of gameplay.

1. -OK, this level seems sane.
  2. -those dragons are lit, upgrades and all.
  3. -idle and enemy villagers again.
  4. -units that spawn in places you've been before after quests are given break immersion. Similarly with the reinforcements spots that were blocked by invulnerable rocks.
  5. -compared to the naga siren boss, this black dragon can be defeated only with the heroes.
  6. -sergeant Cleese can just be devoured. That's kind of lame. Same for the royal guards. I suggest strong archer and mage troops too against dragon heavy armour. OK, there are some stronger magi but near the gate. They should have custom models/skins or something.
  7. -like it how there are gold coins right at the end of the chapter; what for?
  8. -even the Guard Captain can be devoured, basically all units at the gate.
  9. -the gate has a blank square name.
  10. -Stormbolt doesn't have a title only (T) for the hotkey.
  11. -there was no rush getting Gul'dan and from what I remember from Warcraft II, only a party was sent after him, not all or most of the Horde. Also, sending those two probable traitors is a bad decision as they might get in cahoots with Gul'dan instead.

1. -Maim looks like Grom Hellscream though. Both heroes are on Strength, I mean steroids. Both have Shockwave. Both are Blademasters.
  2. -weapon and armour upgrades have no description.
  3. -Barracks, Spirit Lodge and Beastiary have no description.
  4. -the Skink is an enemy!?
  5. -I think the AI attacks neutral hostile unit. One murloc had half HP.
  6. -goblins, goblins everywhere. Why are they red like the player though?
  7. -I had more trouble fighting Jorb than Cho'gall.

1. -what's with these surrended orcs?
  2. -funny thing about Urluk is that he said "For the Horde". Was there another with Gul'dan?
  3. -Toxic Ooze doesn't use any mana.
  4. -the dreadlord was ensuring Sargeras got proper rest :D?
  5. -so, no Dalaran and Lordaeron last levels?

It's a good adaptation that doesn't quite follow the original game.

Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Shar Dundred
Paillan
Alexen
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 4
will Enoshima make campaigns about the humans and beyond the dark portal

Hey there sorry to disturb, i kind of need help i got problem suddenly my Warcraft 3 costum Campaign map not working, can you can help me how to fix this problem ?

Attachments

• ERROR CAMPAIGN CUSTOM WAR MAP.jpg
    ERROR CAMPAIGN CUSTOM WAR MAP.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 111
Level 4
what is your version and the path should be like deepstrasz said above

It's okay its allready taking care off well i use verson 30 and now verson 29 but as usual the other problem always got error when i reach level 6 of Tide of Dartkness Campaign, at first it was okay but second time i restart it once again i cannot play that level, so is it must use verson 28 or this campain always jinx ? sorry to ask again

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
It's okay its allready taking care off well i use verson 30 and now verson 29 but as usual the other problem always got error when i reach level 6 of Tide of Dartkness Campaign, at first it was okay but second time i restart it once again i cannot play that level, so is it must use verson 28 or this campain always jinx ? sorry to ask again
You need 1.30 or 1.31.1 to play this campaign. Download the updated version by the way. Maybe you're playing a bugged one.

Level 4
You need 1.30 or 1.31.1 to play this campaign. Download the updated version by the way. Maybe you're playing a bugged one.

Allright thanks, where can i find the real patch to download, anyway do you know how to download the Reforged version and play free ?

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Allright thanks, where can i find the real patch to download, anyway do you know how to download the Reforged version and play free ?
There is no real 1.30 or 1.31 patch. They are deprecated and can only be found as full game installments.
Reforged is not free, you have to buy it but Classic is (1.32+) but you need the original game/CD-Keys.

Level 4
Just to remind you all: The author of this campaign is Enoshima. The campaign is posted on hiveworkshop on his behalf with his express permission.
The campaign was originally posted here:

Enoshimashrine

full

This is a campaign from the Chinese language warcraft 3 community. Hopefully we can "give back" in the sense that by sharing many campaigns from their community, it will inspire Hiveworkshop creators to make more campaigns, and then their community can play those campaigns when their translators bring Hive campaigns to their community (so in this way, they can benefit also).

Hey just want to ask sorry, if anybody had key so i can complete the Reforged instalation here thanks

Attachments

• ENTER WAR KEY.jpg
    ENTER WAR KEY.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 105
Level 1
I can't patch past 1.27B because the battlenet automatically starts upgrading the game to the reforged version. So is it impossible to play custom campaigns these days?

Level 13
Very good campaign, although the first half goes well with patch 1.29 (not 1.31) and the second half goes smoothly with 1.31.

Level 10
Chapter 3 is completely broken balance-wise in hard difficulty.
Chapter 4 is also unbalanced in hard difficulty. Not enough gold, too many enemies to defend their bases, and they spam attacks on my base, which already have 0 gold.

Last edited:
Level 11
Chapter 3 is completely broken balance-wise in hard difficulty.
I agree. After tons of retries, I managed to beat it on a hard difficulty. The chapter is hard indeed. Luckly, there is a healing fountain in a middle of a map, hidden inside a small forest where goblins (who give you a side quest) reside. I was healing when I got to low health and I didn't even bother attacking the humans where it was unnecessarly. What I did is just run pass them and collect the oil.
Chapter 4 is also unbalanced in hard difficulty. Not enough gold, too many enemies to defend their bases, and they spam attacks on my base, which already have 0 gold.
After mission 1, this mission is the easiest mission in a whole campaign for me. The reason why is because there was only one or two attack waves that attacked me and never again. I think it had something to do with the triggers, because that same thing happened in a later chapter 8 "Broken Isle" (I think that was the name of the chapter) - after skipping the cinematic, only the first AI base was attacking, while the other base was just chilling. So, those missions have some triggers to be fixed.
By the way, I've been playing the campaign on a 1.28 version of the game.

Level 10
I agree. After tons of retries, I managed to beat it on a hard difficulty. The chapter is hard indeed. Luckly, there is a healing fountain in a middle of a map, hidden inside a small forest where goblins (who give you a side quest) reside. I was healing when I got to low health and I didn't even bother attacking the humans where it was unnecessarly. What I did is just run pass them and collect the oil.
Maybe, but so far, every micro chapter on hard is almost impossible to finish. I'm in chapter 5 right now, and I keep getting spam attacked by the humans almost every 2 minutes. Not to mention, the pressure of trying to finish the mission of defeating the Naga before 7 mins pass. I want to get the extra stuff, but I think I'm gonna pass and revert to normal difficulty.

The picture down below shows an Uther army right after I got attacked by the brown human army. And immediately after that the dwarven teal army attacks. I don't know if version 1.31.1 messes up all the triggers or what, but this is really unplayable.

It has to be because of the version that I'm playing in. I don't know how I'm expected to defeat 3 armies that attack every 2 minutes nonstop. I can't even survive by staying in my base. Those triggers are completely ruined.

Attachments

• Screenshot (157).png
    Screenshot (157).png
    4 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Level 11
Maybe, but so far, every micro chapter on hard is almost impossible to finish. I'm in chapter 5 right now, and I keep getting spam attacked by the humans almost every 2 minutes. Not to mention, the pressure of trying to finish the mission of defeating the Naga before 7 mins pass. I want to get the extra stuff, but I think I'm gonna pass and revert to normal difficulty.

The picture down below shows an Uther army right after I got attacked by the brown human army. And immediately after that the dwarven teal army attacks. I don't know if version 1.31.1 messes up all the triggers or what, but this is really unplayable.

It has to be because of the version that I'm playing in. I don't know how I'm expected to defeat 3 armies that attack every 2 minutes nonstop. I can't even survive by staying in my base. Those triggers are completely ruined.
The key of completing this chapter successfully is to rush all the way to those switches that activates the bridges that connects with the bases of Maim/Teron. So, rush to the switches (without attacking anyone, in order to have some easier time) while at the same time you have to build a Shipyard to train a Transport Ship to get to the island where Naga are located (this is an easy part because there are no human battleships to attack your Transport). The humans will be busy with the attacks of the two orc clans while you go deal with the naga. But that doesn't mean you won't get attacked by Uther's forces. You would still need to make some solid defences at the entrance of your base and a few grunts to help tanking.
Now, the naga battle is hard indeed, I'll give you that. So, in order to cheese the battle, you'll have to fight the naga with the same strategy we attack creeps - by luring them to us and killing one by one. The item you get from the Naga Sea Witch is pretty good and, trust me, you're gonna need every good item you can obtain for the last four chapters, which are even harder than this one.

Level 10
The key of completing this chapter successfully is to rush all the way to those switches that activates the bridges that connects with the bases of Maim/Teron. So, rush to the switches (without attacking anyone, in order to have some easier time) while at the same time you have to build a Shipyard to train a Transport Ship to get to the island where Naga are located (this is an easy part because there are no human battleships to attack your Transport). The humans will be busy with the attacks of the two orc clans while you go deal with the naga. But that doesn't mean you won't get attacked by Uther's forces. You would still need to make some solid defences at the entrance of your base and a few grunts to help tanking.
Now, the naga battle is hard indeed, I'll give you that. So, in order to cheese the battle, you'll have to fight the naga with the same strategy we attack creeps - by luring them to us and killing one by one. The item you get from the Naga Sea Witch is pretty good and, trust me, you're gonna need every good item you can obtain for the last four chapters, which are even harder than this one.
I completely understand this strategy. I just tried "normal" difficulty. I had already activated the two bridges in chapter 5, and I'm yet to get attacked by an enemy army lol. I told you the AI triggers are messed up in "hard" difficulty.
it is such a shame that this campaign is abandoned, as I would love to win in hard difficulty.
I even checked in hard difficulty with cheats of unlimited soldiers, they spawn soldiers faster than me killing one of their troops lmao. Attacks by 3 armies every 1-2 minutes. That was completely unplayable, even with unlimited resources.
The first time I got attacked in normal difficulty, is when I already had my fortress and upgraded 60% of the research technologies.

EDIT: Actually, in normal difficulty, they attacked me only twice lol, nothing like 3 armies every 2 minutes in hard difficulty. After that, I destroyed the two bases on each side with ease. I told you it is messed up.
It is such a shame, cuz I really like this campaign, but difficulty is so unbalanced. either impossible to win, or easy to win.

Last edited:
Level 23
I don't know if version 1.31.1 messes up all the triggers or what, but this is really unplayable.

Patch doesn't affect difficulty.

This guy had some great comments for beating the campaign on hardest difficulty. They are worth reading.

Tides of Darkness - Orc

it is such a shame that this campaign is abandoned
The only reason Enoshima's campaign will be updated in the future is to fix the spelling/grammar errors pointed out by people like Cleavinghammer. It is kind of unfair to say his campaign is abandoned when it's fine as it is. Hard mode difficulty is definitely challenging, but certainly beatable.

Level 11
It is such a shame, cuz I really like this campaign, but difficulty is so unbalanced. either impossible to win, or easy to win.
Haha I would advise you to try chapter 7 (which is my favourite map in a whole campaign) and see what the real hard difficulty looks like, when, as a rewarding challenge, you have to destroy the enemy Castle in 8 minutes (I think it was 8), while at the same time you have to hold on against three armies at once, and later against two more, which is five army bases altogether :mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha:
By the way, I managed to beat the entire campaign on a Hard difficulty and I gotta say it's been a massive challenge to me, especially the chapter 8, when the enemy attacks were so frequant it was nearly impossible to beat the game. But I did managed to beat them by holding out against the enemy attacks right after capturing the gold mine at the western part of the map. Yet there is one funny thing about this map that I found out that helped me beat the chapter sooo easy - by skipping the starting cutscene of the game. This messes up the attack trigger of the enemy AI and completely disables the annoying attack waves of the upper enemy AI, giving you an easy time to prepare the army/researches and crush them all in only one 100/100 upkeep attack wave :peasant-i-object::peasant-grin:

Last edited:
Level 4
Just to remind you all: The author of this campaign is Enoshima. The campaign is posted on hiveworkshop on his behalf with his express permission.
The campaign was originally posted here:

Enoshimashrine

full

This is a campaign from the Chinese language warcraft 3 community. Hopefully we can "give back" in the sense that by sharing many campaigns from their community, it will inspire Hiveworkshop creators to make more campaigns, and then their community can play those campaigns when their translators bring Hive campaigns to their community (so in this way, they can benefit also).
hey been a while, sorry to relaise just want to ask why there is no Troll unit during the battle of Broken Shore, while there was during the level invasion on Lordaeron capital despite the split betwen Zuljin and Doom Hammer.

Also why this campaign ended after the hunt of Guldan, is there a sequel to this campaign still play as Orc ?

Level 11
hey been a while, sorry to relaise just want to ask why there is no Troll unit during the battle of Broken Shore, while there was during the level invasion on Lordaeron capital despite the split betwen Zuljin and Doom Hammer.
Probably because the Blackrock Grin Clan (Rend & Maim's clan) prefer to use orcish units instead of trolls.
Also why this campaign ended after the hunt of Guldan, is there a sequel to this campaign still play as Orc ?
I think not. After the hunt of Gul'dan, there are no other chapters, so I'm pretty sure it's the end of this campaign.