1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Vote for the best entries in the 13th Music Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Tides of Darkness - Orc

Submitted by Enoshima, tulee
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.

[​IMG]

Important
This campaign was made by Enoshima. He is the author of this campaign. The campaign is being posted on HiveWorkShop on his behalf with his express permission.

The campaign was originally posted here:
Enoshimashrine

Permission From Author
[​IMG]

Tides of Darkness - Orc
This campaign follows Orgrim Doomhammer and the Horde. This campaign is comprised of 9 playable missions and 3 cinematic missions, and follows the style of the Blizzard campaign with RTS-style missions as well as RPG-style missions.

It is recommended to play the campaign using the most recent patch.

List of Enoshima's Campaigns

1. Tides of Darkness - Orc

Characters
[​IMG] Orgrim Doomhammer: The warchief of the Horde and chieftain of the Blackrock clan.
[​IMG] Rend Blackhand: The son of former warchief Blackhand the Destroyer.
[​IMG] Zul'jin: The chieftain of the Amani tribe.
[​IMG] Teron Gorefiend: The former follower of Gul'dan, currently resurrected as a death knight.

Screenshots
Click to show
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Credits
Click to show

Message from Enoshima (creator): Thank you hiveworkshop for supporting my campaign. If the models I need are collected, then I might continue with the preparations for the next campaign.

These are the hiveworkshop resources in use, based on the automatic credit generator:
Resources in Use by Tides of Darkness: Orc | HIVE

Miseracord, dmitry rommel, eXciTe, Mister X, minkeun0806, sc_freek, Wyrwuulfe, Meanmachine, wingednosering, YoshiRyu, General Frank, Blizzard Entertainment, Carrington2k, Final Tyrant, darklord_avalon, Prmosquito, vile, Jetfanginferno, Waggawagga, Kuhneghetz, Tranquil, dickxunder, taurer, cavman, anteabte, takakenji, deolrin, sellenisko, cloudwolf, wandering soul, epsilon, anvil, proxy, handclaw, freddyk, whitewolf8, dhguardianes, dcrimson, herrdave, 67chrome, olyvian, mr.goblin, shiik, darkfang, twovenomous, gottfrei, blazekraze, sin’dorei300, mister_haudrauf, ujimasa hojo, Alok, zephyrius2412, A.R., mrhoon, scias, Stefan.k, prizraknadache, nightelfbuilder, loktar

Special Thanks
Click to show

Message from Enoshima (creator): Thank you hiveworkshop for supporting my campaign. If the models I need are collected, then I might continue with the preparations for the next campaign.

These people helped in various ways in bringing the campaign to hiveworkshop.
Quinten- map description title picture, Deepstrasz/Cleavinghammer- various things, Tuwnew- map template.

Change Log
Click to show

ToDOvA0.027- Initial Upload

Contents

Tides of Darkness: Orc v2.0 (Campaign)

1. Re uben

Re uben

Resources:
    Resources:
    Im sorry i tought my first message not get through, but how can i revert the patch back to 1.28

2. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  3. Redbody

Redbody

Resources:
    Resources:
  4. Don Llamas

Don Llamas

Resources:
    Resources:
    warcraft 3 crashes everytime I open this campaign

5. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No, it doe not. Read what other 1.31 users have written. Only some later chapters are broken.
    There's also a disclaimer that right now the campaign doesn't not properly work on 1.31.

6. Re uben

Re uben

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for the patch, sorry to disturb you again but do you have Patch 1.28 if it's allright, thanks

7. nata

nata

Resources:
    Resources:
    is there some one can help me, when i try. it just blank..

8. Re uben

Re uben

Resources:
    Resources:
    do you have patch 1.28, i need help cuz i still cant play chapter 6 split

9. gaurdian of the flame

gaurdian of the flame

Resources:
    Resources:
  10. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    1.29.2 linked above is better.

11. Yehya Omar

Yehya Omar

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good campaign, I liked Zuljins model and skills as well, but sadly it cant be played with 1.31
    so it can be played with 1.30.4 or 1.30.1, and after all its an amazing story campaign with a cool terrain
    gameplay is good but not perfect it could be better, 4 stars for me

12. Re uben

Re uben

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello Hppy Newyear friend, may i ask how you got Warcraft 3 reforged and how can we download free ?

13. Santrôn

Santrôn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Pretty good Campaign, but my Problem is its chrash upon LVL 6. Is there a way to still play it even with the current patch? I want to know how it ends mate :D

14. Re uben

Re uben

Resources:
    Resources:
    i too
    got that problem even though had change back to patch 1.29 and patch 1.30, i still cannot play mission 6 to the rest.

15. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It was saved on 1.30.4. Assuming maps do not have compatibility downwards, that means the only versions it can be played on are 1.30.4 and above. Because the only thing above 1.30.4 is the buggy 1.31 patch, the only patch that players can currently complete Enoshima's campaign on is 1.30.4. Hopefully 1.32 will fix all the errors blizzard caused with 1.31.

16. Blazethesage

Blazethesage

Resources:
    Resources:
    This comment has not aged well. I'd love to try this campaign, but... well...

17. Daffa

Daffa

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Should be compatible with 1.29 since I don't see major difference between them that much, so worth a shot.