1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Need Help] Back to 1.29

Discussion in 'Patch & Reforged Discussion' started by Galles, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Galles

Galles

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hello everyone, sorry for the inconvenience but I really tried all the means before coming here to disturb the quiet of you. I made the fatal mistake of upgrading my Warcraft 1.29 to 1.30 ... and obviously I regretted it fatally, I ALWAYS use the World Editor but it is broken in this patch, the sounds are strange, some are low and others are too high, without talk on 3D Sound that does not work right, problems I did not have in 1.29.
    I really wanted to be able to go back to 1.29, and maybe I would go back to 1.30 when they resolved those bugs, but by then I would like to go back to 1.29, but I can not do it at all, I tried anyway but I can not, Someone has the 1.29 files and can you pass me? Or does anyone know of some way to download 1.29 being official or not, please ... I beg ...

2. Tommi Gustafsson

Tommi Gustafsson

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Here you go: Share Link

Edit: Changed protocol to https.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  3. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  4. pyf

pyf

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    @Galles: Politely and sparingly complain directly to one of your friendly local Blizzard authorities maybe?
    - Kam (Associate Producer)
    - MindWorX (Developer)
    - brad_c6 (Developer)

5. Galles

Galles

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    MY GOD I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO THANK !!! YOU ARE A GOD! +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++REP !

I love this song, I have on my cell phone! :3

I think they could not help since I'm not the only one to have this bug at 1.30, the 3D sounds are broken and in several forums there are people complaining about it and it's a 1.30 bug, I think they would tell me to wait for new updates ...
    But thanks for comment :3

6. pyf

pyf

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Enough people must ask / demand / complain long enough to the proper representatives, for things to officially happen in the end.

7. MrFroz

MrFroz

Resources:
    Resources:
    I upgraded Warcraft III from 1.30 to 1.30.1 unwittingly after logging in to Battle.NET.

I didn't expect such a small patch to break compatibility with anything but I'm not being able to watch replays from 1.30 fine. I'm actually able to execute them but at one point in the replay all units enter on a loop and start doing the same thing over and over again and gold and lumber keep pilling on infinitely.

Just like OP asked for 1.29, would anyone happen to have the 1.30 files?

EDIT: Never mind. I already found a link for them.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  8. SpiritTauren

SpiritTauren

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Thank you, <3. That's very nice of you to have all these files as backup. I wish we had any sort of pop up message before these special updates, telling us to back up files. Oh, well. My own mistake, I should have kept the files' copies.

9. Jarrot

Jarrot

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have an old laptop with war3 installed with winxp and cannot patching after 1.27 with the new system update and cannot use the new version in my home computer, perhaps you can upload again the same file for the 1.29?the current link don't work anymore and i would upload that version in the last xp patch if possible

10. Tommi Gustafsson

Tommi Gustafsson

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Sorry. I disconnected my router, and I am on holiday until 1st January. The link will start to work on 2nd January, when I am back.

11. Jarrot

Jarrot

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok thank you no problem i can wait

12. Morris

Morris

Resources:
    Resources:
    I downloaded it and finally got it to run but now a new problem emerged.
    The custom campaigns do not display in the game '(
    Anyone can help me..?

13. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You have to put the custom campaigns in Users/YourName/Documents/Warcraft III/Campaigns with the new versions.

14. Morris

Morris

Resources:
    Resources:
    I did that but it's still the same
    When I downloaded it, there was the demo campaign in the Campaigns folder when I opened the game, there was nothing.
    I copied the campaigns to the folder thought it might show, still nothing. ')

Edit: It worked. I was pasting in the wrong folder lol. @Shar Dundred You have my life

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  15. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Are you sure you have downloaded the Users folder to the right path?
    It has to be where your other documents are.

16. pyf

pyf

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    As yet another reminder no one will ever care about:
    Warcraft III Data Migration - Blizzard Support

:slp:

17. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Is there any link on hiveworkshop for the 1.26 patch (or 1.27). I mean, it's not about piracy, just that I accidentally removed my 1.26 version of wc3, but now I find that I need it... When I searched the hive just now, it keeps giving me links to the installer patches, but when I try to apply them, the post 1.28 changes makes them not work. Was just wondering if there is a link on hive for the actual 1.26 folder which can just be copy pasted onto the computer (such as #2 by Tommi).

18. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  19. ditmurloc

ditmurloc

Resources:
    Resources:
    thank you !! you made my day

20. Cenarius59

Cenarius59

Resources:
    Resources:
    Does anyone know if I keep my progression or not in a custom campaign if I revert back to this patch?