• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Techtree Contest #14 - Reforge, Don't Refund [Optionally Paired]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can't erase heroes nor buildings, though... Oh, and we made it so air units are safe from the monster. By the time you've spent a lot of money and time on the eraser tanks, you had little left to spend on other stuffs that can deal with those stuffs... And most probably, your opponents will already have massive armies in place

And the others can spam stuff to overwhelm the eraser tanks...

We'll test it and see how it goes, though

EDIT: Hmmm, after factoring in your feedback, guess we will make Last Revolt geared more towards buffs and debuffs.

Level 11
I actually think the emerald copse is a bit OP too. It have good HP, and with some towers to protect it you can do a massive eternal unstoppable siege attack, just spamming powerful units on your main base and automatically sending them to the copse. Maybe limitate the range of each copse, or making them more fragile can be a good idea.

Quick Update on the Last Revolt

-- By @Directive255 and @Daffa

"Better? Better."

"Where's all the commotion?"

The Chromium Blossom. By tapping into the mana battery within, the Chromium Blossom may generate an aura around the battlefield. Though it comes with no weapon by itself, it can emit a strong aura from among a wide selection of auras. These auras may either help to strengthen allied forces, or weaken enemy forces.

It also comes with a radar, which helps exposing all invisible foes lurking in the shadows. With the help of the radar, support powers deployed near the Chromium Blossom will be enhanced. Some support powers do even require the presence of one such Chromium Blossom before any use.

Do be aware, however, that the Chromium Blossom is unarmed by itself. It is also rather slow and expensive for something that is unarmed.​

Video Showcase Unavailable

Hero Concepts

Artificer

"No, no, no! Not like that! Let me do it."

Specialized builder hero, exceptionally skilled at building traps and support structures.

Abilities

Q
BlueprintsAllows access to several generator structures. Each generator structure emits a unique aura of buff or debuff.

W
TurretWith some money and mana, sets up a machine gun turret as a permanent ward and a quick defense.

E
Nanite FactoryBuilds a stationary area-heal support structure, which heals all nearby friendly mechanical units and buildings.

R
MaintenanceQuickly regenerates the lost hitpoint of friendly mechanical units and buildings within the radius.

Cherrybomber

"Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!"

Specialized mystical hero, exceptionally skilled at explosive magics.

Abilities

Q
DemotoadsSummons some big enough agile toads that explode upon death.

W
CherryfistHurls a big enough cherry bomb to an area, bombing the hell out of it and leaving it burning in pink cherry flames.

E
Bomb PowerIncreases the power of her explosions. Her casual attacks now come with such force that it damages other nearby enemies more.

R
Meteor ShowerContinuously channels forth a barrage of explosive meteors, which will land randomly at anywhere within the area of effect.

Galemaster

"Let's give it a spin!"

Specialized mystical (unconfirmed?) hero, exceptionally skilled at twisting the winds of war to the Last Revolt's favor.

Abilities

Q
QuickspinToggle ability. Boosts the movement speed and attack speed of friendly units around the Galemaster, while he himself remains stationary.

W
Flaming GaleEngulfs a unit in strong fiery wind. The damage, attack rate and movement rate is greatly increased, while the lingering flames will deal damage to all surrounding units.

E
SuffocationToggle ability. Very mana-draining and mind-taxing. Activate to form an aura of suffocation against enemy organic units, greatly slowing their speed and eating away their health. When the ability is on, the Galemaster has reduced damage, armor and regeneration.

R
MaelstromSummons a whirlpool of raging torrents, tearing apart anything in its wake to the brink of destruction.

More Updates Very Soon!

Last edited:
Hmm.. I seem to have mistaken the deadline date. Thought it was 15th of April, so I had to rush things. Turns out I still have time.
Anyways, here's some WIPs.

The builders of my faction are called Masons. In order for them to build structures, they first have to set up a tent. The tent is then able to issue build orders for the Mason. If either one of them dies, their respective tent/mason will also die. The tent is free to build and can be repositioned by using the Disassemble Tent ability. The torch on the tent serves as an indicator that shows if the Mason is available to build or already started building. When idle, the torch will be lit and be put out once a build order has been issued.

I've also completed the faction's defense system. Guard Outposts serves as the primary defense structure for the Seraphic Union that offers a lot of different defensive approaches. They can be occupied by every unit from every race, as long as they do not count as mounted or flying units.
When stationed on top, units will be rendered invulnerable and no longer cost food. Ranged units will attack nearby enemies, but melee units cannot. Instead, melee units grant the Guard Outpost True Sight, revealing nearby invisible units. Caster units will also use autocast abilities.

Level 11
WIP time!

===========================================================================================

I already finished most of the systems I mention here (I don't have the corruption system yet, and some systems must be improved). All the icons and description can (and some of them must) be changed.

This techtree is extremely versatile, and its power and units depends of three concepts, and 2 resources attached to them: Nature, Darkness and Salvajism. The nature powers are the most easy to play, and just depends on summon basic (and with a healing tendence) units.
The Darkness can be controlled with a good balance, and allows you to cast extremely powerful spells or create special units by a normal price, so you must try to decrease it as long as it grows too much. When you do specifical stuffs, your level of Corruption grows up, and it can be decreased by an consumable item or special spells. Depending of your Corruption, darkness spirits will automatically attack random structures of your own every 60 seconds, so I reccomend you to keep all your structures safe with towers.
The Salvajism points work similar, but they affect some specifical units: The pack wolves (and the Scythe druids, who are technically wolves). The pack wolves are normal (a bit strong too) who will aumentate your Salvajism. Every 100 points of salvajism you have on that moment, there is an extra 1% chance to, each time this units (clearly marked with the Salvajism passive spell. It also gives the unit a critical damage chance) attacks, turn it into a Neutral Hostile unit (at a start, forever, but you can get it back with, per example, the dark rangers ultimate). Also, depending of your level of Salvajism, the Scythe druids will automatically change their forms, being more wolves at any moment. Reduce the Salvajism is harder (there is nan item too, but it's more expensive and reduce less), but the Pack Leader hero has an aura that eliminates the effects of Salvajism in that zone (if I manage to do it. This can change).

That lets you a lot of playable styles. Some of it would be:
-Normal, healer and green-full Nature style (not too much to explain here)
-Sources keeper/mixed mode: Use Salvajism and Corruption, but fastly low it down. It's harder with corruption, being there are minimal-corruption points for certain units/spells
-Full corrupt mode: Very funny, allows you to cast lots of OP spells, but it's probably you'll use them more against the dark spirit than against the enemy.
-Full Salvajism mode: Useful for massive rushes at mid-game, create lots of powerful wolves and just throw them to the enemy field. Even if them become hostile, they will attack the enemy too, so you don't have a real reason for killing them.
Full-Everithing-mode: An I don't care style. In this style, you have to kill enemy forces before the dark spirits and the Hostile traitors defeat you.
The best thing is that is possible to change the style on the advanced mode (but that will not be easy, of course), so the enemy player will never know what is coming up.

First of all, I want to mention the resources extraction system.
The dreamers are the basic builder of the techtree. They have a ranged attack and a slow speed, and can build all (this can change) the structures of the race. They are extremely slow, but have a spell who allows them to, after 3 seconds, automatically teleport to a point (900 max. range). The dreamers can not extract gold or lumber, they have to use the Call of the Emerald Dream. This spell summons a invulnerable spirit of nature for 150 seconds, who will automatically extract gold and lumber from nearby trees or goldmines. Each second they extract, there is a small chance, for every extraction source (augmented on trees), to summon another nature spirit for 30 seconds:
WC3ScrnShot_041320_223919_09.jpg
That allows you to obtain lots of lumber if you're lucky enough, but maybe you have found the problem with that...
WC3ScrnShot_041320_223949_11.jpg
Yeah. The spirits have killed all nearby trees and, if they disappear without summon another spirit, the exponential extraction will finish, leaving you with a 0 extraction, even when you must wait 80 seconds to summon another one (or create a new Dreamer, of course)
That lets you with a massive very fast extraction system that forces you to pay attention to time, but gives you a unstoppable extract, even if you lose the base.

Now, let's go with some units (half of the total units, some few structures, and an almost finished hero):
WC3ScrnShot_041320_223506_02.jpg
This explanation isn't into a spoiler, because it just contains text (so... yes. This will look like a giant Bible after all).

Structures: There are just three basic structures, essential for the early game
-The basic Main building, nothing to explain here.
-The Beasts mound, allows you to create animals, including the basic melee wolve unit.
The food production structure. It's extremely expensive, but grants you 25 food, and the Massive Tranquility spell. The Massive tranquility goes sleep all your allied nearby units, but heals them by 150 HP per second, for 10 seconds.

Units (from the closest to the farthest):
-Pack wolf: basic T1 melee wolf. Has Salvajism
-I don't remember her name, so just call them Spirits: Ranged T1 unit, gives you a very little amount of Corruption. It doesn't have an attack, but it deals automatic damage to nearest enemies, based in the Fenix fire spell. Has an update to deal more damage, and maybe something else.
Big wolf: Non-creable unit. It can be generated by a basic basic spell of the Lord of the Pack, or with the Wild duel spell (comes with an upgrade of the Pack wolves. Select another Pack wolf, and fight them to death. When one of them dies, there is a 80% chance of becoming the survivor into a Big Wolf.). Stronger and extremely fast, has some area spells to help nearby allies.
The druids of the shriek are there ugly guys behind, result of my try of making a NE mesh for the Priest. Forgetting that, they are one of the strongest units (but very easy to kill, with just 175 HP), and result of the Corruption. They have an area attack, and, each time they attack, they will deal DPS for 2.5 seconds to units, and a siege damage based on the Corruption points to structures (that make them technically siege ranged units). Also they can cast Horror shriek, dealing 200 damage to nearby enemies, and, more important, stopping the spells and basic attacks of nearby units (including caster) for 10 seconds (or less, I don't remember). With an upgrade, it can take the Bat form, becoming a massive damage air unit with practically no HP, that only attack air units, but have a spell to deal damage based on max HP to ground enemies, and maybe something else I didn't thinked yet.
The bat in the air is the bat form, and the guys behind their respective lights are Dreamers.
Finally, the big dragon in the air is the Dreams Dragon, a powerful unit with 900 HP, a 50% chance to evoid attacks, massive slow damage, spell immunity,a healing spells.

Finally, the Hero.
The Lady of Arachnatids is a melee agility hero, with mix spells between normal agility and intelligence heroes. She has:
-Toxine, a powerful passive that, when you attack a unit, leaves a no-damage toxine by less than 2 seconds. If the hero attacks that unit before the toxine dissapears, she will deal 30/60/90 extra damage.
-Call from the deep: Makes the Hero invisible for 10 seconds, but very slow. Summon 2/4/6 burrowed hidden spiders for 30 seconds, powerful ranged units, very slow, that deals extreme poisoned damage to enemies and can burrow into ground.
-Painful injection: Deal 20 damage to nearby enemies and slow them. Summon 1 spider/big spider/giant spider for each affected unit, for 10 seconds.
-Spider mother: Turns into a powerful giant spider for 45 seconds. The stats and spells of the spider depends of your points tendence, being the nature style a slower one, with webs related spells, the wild one a summoner, and the corrupted one a DPS Spider, based on venoms.

That's all I will say for now, and I just have 10 days. If I don't finish, I will upload whatever I have here, just for fun and to post post something.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_041320_223506_02.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_041320_223506_02.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 107
  • WC3ScrnShot_041320_223850_05.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_041320_223850_05.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 94
  • WC3ScrnShot_041320_223949_11.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_041320_223949_11.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 108
  • WC3ScrnShot_041320_223919_09.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_041320_223919_09.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 111
  • WC3ScrnShot_041320_223903_07.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_041320_223903_07.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 103
  • WC3ScrnShot_041320_223850_05.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_041320_223850_05.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 91

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
YoursTruly, I love both of those systems. Fantastic.

That is... quite the tank. How do you intend to balance it?

Also, our third WIP. I present to you, the Emerald Copse:

MAH BABY

MAH SWEET SUMMER CHILD

MAH BEAUTIFUL TROLL "JUNGLE PATHWAYS"!!

*sniff*

YOU EITHER DIE the creator of an awexome idea, OR LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE someone else make it first

Due to writer's (spells) block, I can't really make another WIP in time for my third Hero, the Pillar Skeleton. Instead, I'll show the progress of my Custom Race Faction system.

upload_2020-4-16_21-29-53.png

I couldn't decide on a texture, so I defaulted to the Peon. The UI screen will show up at the start of the game for players whose races only have one faction, or who have already selected a faction from a given race (implying that the said race has more than 1 faction).

The Custom Faction System now handles edge-cases of players leaving while the game is about to start.

For Death and Taxes, the Faceless Manager received a new ability, Summon Void Rejuvenator.
  • Summon Void Rejuvenator - Summons a Void Rejuvenator, which can load units like a goblin zeppelin, even other rejuvenators. While inside, loaded units receive 3 + 2% max hp regeneration per second.
Void Rejuvenator -> Green Selection
upload_2020-4-16_21-38-40.png

Thanatacolytes chilling inside Void Rejuvenator
upload_2020-4-16_21-40-2.png

Void Rejuvenator inside another Void Rejuvenator
upload_2020-4-16_21-41-6.png

Edit:

WIP time!
The dreamers are the basic builder of the techtree. They have a ranged attack and a slow speed, and can build all (this can change) the structures of the race. They are extremely slow, but have a spell who allows them to, after 3 seconds, automatically teleport to a point (900 max. range). The dreamers can not extract gold or lumber, they have to use the Call of the Emerald Dream. This spell summons a invulnerable spirit of nature for 150 seconds, who will automatically extract gold and lumber from nearby trees or goldmines. Each second they extract, there is a small chance, for every extraction source (augmented on trees), to summon another nature spirit for 30 seconds:View attachment 352314 That allows you to obtain lots of lumber if you're lucky enough, but maybe you have found the problem with that...
View attachment 352312 Yeah. The spirits have killed all nearby trees and, if they disappear without summon another spirit, the exponential extraction will finish, leaving you with a 0 extraction, even when you must wait 80 seconds to summon another one (or create a new Dreamer, of course)
That lets you with a massive very fast extraction system that forces you to pay attention to time, but gives you a unstoppable extract, even if you lose the base.

That looks really fast indeed, but can the dreamers out-gather the Ethereal Necromancers with Advanced Lumber Harvesting Upgrade? ;)

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-16_21-37-35.png
    upload_2020-4-16_21-37-35.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Level 11
Sound pretty good!
Well, depends of your luck, but that extraction is definitely terrific. Poor trees.
I think I will insta update that upgrade (I always had lumber problems in wc3)
How works that system? It looks extremely useful, and I am actually using some dialog buttons, who aren't an advanced system at all.

Sound pretty good!

Thanks for the feedback.

How works that system? It looks extremely useful, and I am actually using some dialog buttons, who aren't an advanced system at all.

The Custom Race Faction System operates at map initialization, just like ordinary melee initialization. If there is a player whose race has more than 1 faction, a dialog will pop-up for that player, while the image above will be displayed for other players who are waiting. However, the system costs 1 time-out opportunity, so there's that. (It's written in Lua).

seraphicunionheader-png.352376

L O R E:
The Seraphic Union is a highly religious order of knightly members who once served the Silver Hand. After the death of Alexandros Mograine, the survivors of the Knights of the Silver Hand became more zealous and fanatic. However, there were those who believed that their comrades had fallen from their once-noble purpose and left. Two separate orders were formed - The Argent Dawn and the Seraphic Union. The Argent Dawn served as defenders of Azeroth, protecting the lands from the Burning Legion and the Scourge, but the Seraphic Union took part as a political body, something that the Dawn refuses to become. The Union's primary purpose is to spread the teachings of their religion to other regions in an attempt to proselytize the locals. Their strongholds are heavily guarded. Because of the lack of members, they will only ever partake in wars if it gives them an advantage in some form.

After the Battle for Light's Hope Chapel, Tirion Fordring merged the Argent Dawn with the Knights of the Silver Hand, creating the Argent Crusade. Despite the many pleads from both the Dawn and the Knights of the Silver Hand, the Seraphic Union refuses to merge with them, but will help them if they are in desperate need of assistance, as they are still fighting the same common enemies.

su_units-png.352377

Tier 1 Units

Tier 2 Units

Tier 3 Units

Lay BrotherSpawns along with a Shanty
btncommoner-png.352445
Idle commoners of the Seraphic Union. They will perform daily tasks on their Shanties and occasionally gives the player +2 gold as tithes for the church.

When trouble comes, they will exit their Shanties to combat the opposing forces. Should any of them die, a new Lay Brother will take residence in their old Shanties after 15 seconds.
Lay Brothers are essential to train units.
Mason
btnrepairon-png.352428
btnmasonstent-png.352413
||Trains from Town Hall
btnmason-png.352391
Builder unit that has to set up a tent in order to build more advanced structures. Can enter Gold Mines to mine gold.
Attacks land units.
Disciple
btngoldenarmor-png.352408
||Trains from Garrison
btndisciple-png.352392
Basic soldier. Can learn the Righteous Guard ability, which grants Disciples a temporary 30% damage reduction boost at no cost.
Attacks land units.
Crossbowman
btnholyarrow-png.352409
||Trains from Garrison.
btncrossbowman-png.352383
Ranged unit with long range but slow attack speed. Can learn Bolts of Heaven, a toggled ability that doubles the damage done by Crossbowmen, but they take 30% more damage as well as moving 30% slower.
Attacks land and air units.

Cavalier
pasexplosiontoss-png.352420
pasmacestrike-png.352422
||Trains from Sanctuary.
btncavalier-png.352381
Fast mounted unit with Siege attack. Has Trample. Moving generates Trample stacks that increases the damage done by Cavaliers' next attack, and stunning them if stacks are above 90.

Can learn Heavy Swings that causes their attacks to deal bonus 5 damage against Large and Medium units, and 10 bonus damage to Unarmored units.
Attacks land units.
Cannonner
btnlandmine-png.352411
btnexplosionss-png.352407
||Trains from Sanctuary.
btncannoneer-png.352380

Heavy artilerry unit. Exceptional damage versus buildings, but weak in close combat. Can learn the Land Mines and Destructive Shot abilities.

Land Mines lets Cannoneers plant mines around the map that reveals a small area and will detonate upon proximity with an enemy. Destructive Shot increases their damage by 5, and enables them to fire an unstable shell at an enemy, reducing their armor for a duration.
Attacks land units and trees.
Warrior Angel
pasrayofhope-png.352423
paswingprotection-png.352426
passpell_holy_retributionaura-png.352424
||Trains from Sanctuary.
btnguardianangel-png.352384

Mighty flying unit with strong durability and moderate damage threat. Can learn the Crippled Feathers and Vibrant Wings upgrade, and the Exorcism ability.

Crippled Feathers will prevent the Warrior Angel from dying, and instead fall onto the ground with 300 Health and stunned for 5.5 seconds, becoming Crippled Warrior Angels. Crippled Warrior Angels deals 30% less damage, but gains a mana bar that fills up to 100 points. When the bar is filled, the Crippled Warrior Angel will regain back his wings, becoming airborne once again.
Vibrant Wings makes them fully heal upon wing recovery, and gain minor mana regen boost.
Saint
atcgoldenwill-png.352427
btnholyglove_cr-png.352410
btnspell_holy_powerwordshield-png.352431
||Trains from Cathedral.
btnsaint-png.352389

Supportive spellcaster. Can initially cast Goldenwill, which increases an ally's life regeneration. Can also learn Hallowed Hearts and Faultless Defense.

Hallowed Hearts cleanses all buffs from all units in an area, and heals allies that had Goldenwill by 10% health or Faultless Defense by 20% health, stacking. Unlike most dispels, this ability does not deal damage to summoned units.
Faultless Defense grants an ally a shield that protects them from 200 damage.
Cleric
atcempower-png.352405
btn_cr_celestialguard-png.352429
btn_cr_ultimatum-png.352430
||Trains from Cathedral.
btncleric-png.352400

Primary spellcaster. Can initially cast Empower, which increases the Cleric's attack damage by 150% for a duration. Can also learn Aftershock and Divine Elemental.

Aftershock buffs the target ally with a luminous mark that lasts indefinitely unless dispelled. When a unit with Aftershock dies, they will emit a radiant blast, dealing 60 damage to nearby enemies.
Divine Elemental summons a spirit that uses the target ally as its vessel. The spirit will release holy missiles that deal 30 damage to nearby enemies. The target ally is still capable of moving and attacking. Lasts 30 seconds.
Partisan
pascobaltshield-png.352419
atcbluewhitespell-png.352404
btnlaywaste-png.352412
btndoombringer2-png.352436
||Trains from Cathedral.
btnceruleansaint-png.352382

Melee spellcaster with powerful anti-magic spells. Initially has Seize, which steals an enemy buff and heals the Partisan, and Cobalt Shield. Can learn Lay Waste and Azurite Blade.

Cobalt Shield protects Partisans from all spells and negative effects. Lay Waste slows an enemy by 15% and silences it for 15 seconds.
Azurite Blade drains 50 mana from a target enemy, dealing that much damage, and enhances the Partisan's blade. For 30 seconds, he will deal 20 additional Magic damage with basic attacks, doubled against Summoned Units.
Attacks land units.

Vindicator
pasholystrikeremake-fix3-png.352421
||Trains from Garrison.
btnvindicator-png.352390

Heavily armed melee unit. Can learn the Shining Courage and the Exorcism ability.
When nearing death, the Vindicators will not surrender and become invulnerable to death for 8 seconds, during which he gains 40% bonus movement speed. After Shining Courage ends, the Vindicator inevitably dies.
Attacks land units.
Union Missionary
btnspell_holy_sealofsalvation-png.352415
pasuniontruesight-png.352425
btnspell_holy_holyprotection-png.352414
||Trains from Oratory.
btnmissionary-png.352387

Utility unit with the ability to greatly empower buildings and make pilgrimage for an instant Faith boost. Slow and useless in combat, but has True Vision that greatly extends the Missionary's view distance as well as revealing nearby invisible units.

With the Consecration ability, Missionaries are capable of rendering buildings entirely invulnerable to all sources of damage as well as tripling their attack damage. This ability is channeled, and can last indefinitely unless the Missionary is disrupted.
Pegasus Knight
pas_cr_holyllllarrow-png.352417
paschargedgallantspear-png.352418
||Trains from Oratory.
btnpegasusknight-png.352388

Revered soldier of God equipped with deadly spears and mounted on a pegasus. Can learn the Gallant Spear and Exorcism ability.

With the Gallant Spear upgrade, Pegasus Knights' attacks becomes incredibly potent. After attacking for 4 times, their next attack becomes a Gallant Spear, causing area damage that inflicts 30 damage.

su_heroes-png.352459

btnironinquisitor-png.352385

Iron Inquisitor
btnarchbishop-png.352379

Arch Bishop
btnabbotgeneral-png.352378

Abbot General
btnjusticar-png.352386

Justicar

su_buildings-png.352480

buildingsshowcase-png.352481

su_credits-png.352483

== M O D E L S ==
- Mike
- Stefan.K
- Direfury
- arnelbigstonepd33r
- Mythic
- JetFangInferno
- Graber
- Metal_Sonic
- Apocalypsen
- UgoUgo
- MassiveMaster
- Kuhneghetz
- Sopho
- Sunchips
- Himperion
- Ujimasa Hojo
- The_Spellweaver
- Mr.Bob
- Tranquil
- Dionesiist
- sPy
- JesusHipster
- Asssssvi
- General Frank
- Mister_Haudrauf
- ratamahatta
- RED BARON
- wojia10502
- DCrimson
- ikillforeyou
- HappyTauren
- Pyritie

== I C O N S ==
- PeeKay
- AbstractCreativity
- Eagle XI
- Hemske
- GooS
- Nudl9
- The Panda
- bigapple90
- Walle
- PrinceYaser
- Elenai
- zbc
- -Berz-
- inhuman89
- 4eNNightmare
- SkriK
- Stanakin
- KelThuzad
- CRAZYRUSSIAN
- Static
- Marcos DAB
- Sin'dorei300

== S K I N S ==
- Mr.Goblin
- inhuman89

== S Y S T E M S ==
- Bribe
- ZiBitheWand3r3r
- Jesus4Lyf
- Chaosy
- Tasyen

I wasn't sure who made the knights artwork. If you managed to track them down, please notify me. The same applies to uncredited resources that I may have used.

You can download the map here:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/tc-14-seraphic-union.324107/

Last edited:
Level 27
Here's my final WIP, presenting the last two Heroes of the faction.

NagaWIP6.PNG

Soulcatcher: Cunning Hero, adept at dispatching individual targets.

-Shadowstep: Teleports to a unit, friendly or enemy, dealing damage at both the departure and arrival locations and attacking it if it's an enemy unit.

-Soul Eater: Absorbs the soul of a fallen enemy to receive a damage bonus for some seconds.

-Reaper Slash: Each of Soulcatcher's attacks has a chance to deal critical damage, also causing the critical strike to lifesteal for a part of the damage.

-Spectral Dance: Creates a circular formation of invulnerable Soulcatcher's shadows that attack any enemy at their range. The shadows deal 38 - 43 hero damage and gain the same level of Reaper Slash the Hero has.

Venomblade: Cunning Hero, adept at inflicting poison damage on enemies.

-Toxic Cloud: Releases a nocive cloud at the targeted area. Enemy units who step across the contaminated terrain take damage per second and have their armor reduced.

-Poison Touch: Adds poison damage to Hero's normal attacks, slowing movement speed while dealing damage over time to the target.

-Venomous Fluids: The Hero exudes an infectious toxin every some seconds that damages any nearby enemy. Passively increases resistance to magic based on missing HP of the Hero.

-Noxious Pulses: Creates waves of nocive energy around the Hero, one per second, draining the hit points of nearby enemy units. Pulses deal pure damage to enemies and restore a third part of all damage dealt to the Hero. Drains mana with each pulse.

I regret to inform you that I am not investing in the deadlines for completing the competition due to the high workload at my main job. Please remove the work from participation. I'm sorry.
Oh that sucks... not everyone got their corona-vacations as it seems =/

I'm still awaiting to see the Nerubian Army later from you ;D
One of my favourite factions...

Just wanted to remind everyone that I have a deep hatred for technology, it's chaotic ¨nature¨ simply disgusts me.

Worked on my map then saved it and the 2nd copy (always be safe!), it worked just fine before the save.

Updated drivers, and worked on it again: now every single ability is crashing the game.. same with the copy.

I don't know what to do...

Made a fresh map just to test.

No crashes. It appears to be a "corruption by saving" issue I had with Reforged already. That time everything imported became a 0 KB file without me even changing anything in the map.

Hope I'll find the motivation to recreate the entire everything from scratch... was 99% finished anyways.

Nothing like that, just a normal save after successful testing.
Like I said this type of mysterious fuckery happened once, but that time world editor crashed uppon saving (completely different map btw).

Now I need to know one thing. Is it safe to copy triggers, abilities and units from a corrupted map, or do I have to actually spend like 3-4 hours recreating from scratch?

So, there is one bug that when the "Build Structure" icon for our custom worker is pressed, the game instantly crash without any error message at all. Daffa is not available at the moment, as he is busy with his own personal stuff.

Also, can we get an extension of at least a few days, until the end of April? Both me and Daffa got rather busy with college and online exams stuff. Furthermore, that weird "Build Structure" crash bug is not helping either.

EDIT 1: For our testing, we replaced the default Peasants with our Craftsdrone through a "pick every unit of type owned by Player" trigger.

EDIT 2: omg, even preplaced Craftsdrone will result in the crash too. But the replaced townhall can train Craftsdrones just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.