• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Last Humanity

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
:fp: Note:
We are still working on this map. So please tell us any strange thing you encounter.

Thank you.

Also, Join our community to be in touch with us. Even joining our tests in multiplayer.

Also if you want to help us in project contact us.

Last Humanity

Story behind the map

Short guide

Units

Creadits

Map Advantages

About Team

Community

Change log

Todo list

- My lord, A secret letter from King ...​
King opened the letter.
- Watch out, They are coming, We can't hold it more.
"What does it mean?" King said.​
A scout walked in with blood on his face.
"My lord ... They are coming ... They ate my partner ..." Scout said.
"What is happening here" King said.
"ZOMBIES!!! ZOMBIES are approching!!!" Scout said.
.​
Follow these basic steps:
  • Select a hero. Only one hero type is allowed.
  • Take position.
  • Watch both INCOME & ZOMBIES.
  • Help others.
  • Saving a life = No need to kill a zombie.

The game has a collection tab, play and find units.

Background music

Thanks to Asssssvi
Models + Icons:

Thanks to Sin'dorei300
Models + Icons:

Thanks to Mike
Models + Icons:

Thanks to Tranquil
Models:

Thanks to Blizzard Entertainment
Icons:

Thanks to Mc !
Icons:

Thanks to KelThuzad
Icons:

Thanks to Palaslayer
Icons:

Thanks to -Berz-
Icons:

Thanks to Kazzo
Icons:

Thanks to D.ee
Icons:

Thanks to Praytic
Icons:

Thanks to Dalharukn
Icons:

Thanks to Lockheart
Icons:

Thanks to by: bu3ny
Icons:

Thanks to Ujimasa Hojo
Models + Icons:

Thanks to Mythic
Icons:

Thanks to PeeKay
Icons

Thanks to Teaspoon
Models:

Thanks to Uncle Fester
Models + Icons:

Thanks to CRAZYRUSSIAN
Icons:

Thanks to Sharkarsh & Stefan.K
Models:

Thanks to Scias
Models:

Thanks to The_Silent
Models:

Hope nothing is missed , Let me know if you find something is missing.
An AI takes control of computer slots which make you able play single player.
But it's great to play with friends. AI is not enough smart.
Unit experience system which makes players try to save their units, not salvage them.
Some custom spells.
Our team mostly works on Minecraft stuff.
But we love warcraft too.

Maybe we love "craft" like names. Maybe.
You can join our discord server through HERE
Or direct message me on discord again Ashenguard#9043 for any problem
Or send an email to [email protected]

• Collection changes :
    • Added 5 Zombie types
    • Added 4 Human units
  • Gameplay changes :
    • Added Simple AI
    • Added Goldmine
    • Created Simple terrain
  • Events changes :
    • Added Zombie Horde
    • Added Survivors Caravan
  • Heroes changes :
    • Added The Spearman
    • Added The Footman
    • Added The Archer
    • Added The Crossbowman
  • Collection changes :
    • Added 6 more Zombie types
    • Added 6 more Human units
  • Game-play changes :
    • Added Emerald Mine
    • Great Change in Terrain
  • Events changes :
    • Removed Survivors caravan
  • Heroes changes :
    • Replaced all heroes with:
      • Warrior
      • Priestess
      • Wizard
      • Paladin
  • Collection changes :
    • Added 1 more Zombie type
    • Added a boss
    • Reducing humanity unit types
    • Added knight, barricade, builder
    • Change units Icon
  • Game-play changes :
    • Increase goldmine income
    • AI Improved, Still unreliable
    • Removing normal shop in map, Going to add a better one
    • Terrain changed a little more
  • Events changes :
  • Heroes changes :
    • Change Wizard's name to Summoner
    • Change Warrior's name and model to Assassin
    • Change Paladin's model
  • Collection changes :
  • Game-play changes :
    • Added commands:
      • -req
      • -wave
      • -income
    • Added Hints
  • Events changes :
  • Heroes changes :
  • Collection changes :
    • Added Crossbow Turret
  • Game-play changes :
    • Reducing units training time
  • Events changes :
  • Heroes changes :
    • Summoner's air elemental can now attack
  • Collection changes :
  • Game-play changes :
    • Builder can build crossbow turret now
    • Added -loan Command
  • Events changes :
  • Heroes changes :

• Collection todos:
    • Add new Zombie types
    • Add more bosses
  • Gameplay changes :
    • Improve terrain
    • Add more commands
  • Events changes :
    • Add some more events (Looking for ideas in discord)
  • Heroes changes :
    • Add new skills & spells (Looking for ideas in discord)
    • Add new heroes (Looking for ideas in discord)
Contents

Last Humanity v0.1.4 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Still renamed Warcraft III spells; items too. Fail to see how can the Knight use Defend being mounted on such a big animal. There is still not enough uniqueness in what units are concerned. There's just some values and a spell difference between the...
deepstrasz
Waiting for more updates. Until then Substandard. It's been over 3 months. (previous comments: Last Humanity)

Did you enjoy this game ? Did you play it singleplayer or multiplayer ? Leave a review.

• Total voters
This hardly seems like a finished map. Hell, it doesn't even look like it's out of the earliest stages of development.

• I have only 2 spells, both of which are just normal Warcraft 3 spells with different projectiles.
    • Items are randomly spread out.
    • There is no wave count, no countdown timer, no nothing. I can read in the quest log that there are 12 waves, but I have no idea what wave I am at.
    • So far I have only seen regular zombies. What about other units? Bigger zombies, horror creatures or zombies like the boomer or tank from L4D?
    • The terrain is extremely bland. Get some more doodads and variation in there.
Generally you need to make it a lot more interesting to make people play your map. Different classes, more spells (custom spells, not slightly modified W3 spells), varied zombie waves. Do some research into better terraining as you are far more likely to attract players when the terrain looks good.

EDIT: LOL, I confused this map with another map in my folder called Zombies. Since the theme of the two maps are exactly the same I got them mixed up, sorry about that.

I have no time to test your map as of this very moment but I promise I will make it up to you by playing it later and giving you a (possibly) better rating.

Last edited:
Level 2
Thanks for review :peasant-thumbs-up:

This hardly seems like a finished map. Hell, it doesn't even look like it's out of the earliest stages of development.

I've said it's not completed yet.
  • I have only 2 spells, both of which are just normal Warcraft 3 spells with different projectiles.
What hero did you select? The spear-man and crossbowman are still under development.
  • There are no wave count, no countdown timer, no nothing. I can read in the quest log that there are 12 waves, but I have no idea what wave I am at.
First It was added, Then removed by accident, But it will come back again.
  • So far I have only seen regular zombies. What about other units? Bigger zombies, horror creatures or zombies like the boomer or tank from L4D?
I'm adding new zombies, There are 8 zombies right now. (Not in this version (0.0.1)) Also there are 5 types in games which will be unlocks when you reach higher waves.
  • The terrain is extremely bland. Get some more doodads and variation in there.
Do some research into better terraining as you are far more likely to attract players when the terrain looks good.
I'm aware of the awful terrain,It would be remade soon. Thanks to reminds me.
Generally you need to make it a lot more interesting to make people play your map. Different classes, more spells (custom spells, not slightly modified W3 spells), varied zombie waves. Do some research into better terraining as you are far more likely to attract players when the terrain looks good.
This was why I've uploaded this map before finishing, I'm looking for some ideas for custom spells.
Right now units have a complicated system of ranking (Which is bugging right now :con: ) to make them more powerful by time.

And at last, I want to reminds you this is not finished and full tested map.

I've said it's not completed yet.

What hero did you select? The spear-man and crossbowman are still under development.

First It was added, Then removed by accident, But it will come back again.

I'm adding new zombies, There are 8 zombies right now. (Not in this version (0.0.1)) Also there are 5 types in games which will be unlocks when you reach higher waves.

I'm aware of the awful terrain,It would be remade soon. Thanks to reminds me.

This was why I've uploaded this map before finishing, I'm looking for some ideas for custom spells.
Right now units have a complicated system of ranking (Which is bugging right now :con: ) to make them more powerful by time.

And at last, I want to reminds you this is not finished and full tested map.
Haha read the last part of my review :p

Level 3
Hi. I with ffriends tested your map and its look cool. It have big poitential.
1. Its easy to understand what to do.
2. If you want idea then i think i can give you some like ( stun shot, true shot, spear barage, formations of units, builder with towers, some auras, bosses, items, special rewards)
3. My friends started complain about that free units cause they got so many golds and recruting is cheap that they got so many units. They dont know what to do with them so i think try play with this and its not bad idea for me.
4. That leveling system is awesome so keep it up.

For me its good map and it need work. So i look foreward new versions.

Level 2
Hi. I with ffriends tested your map and its look cool. It have big poitential.
1. Its easy to understand what to do.
2. If you want idea then i think i can give you some like ( stun shot, true shot, spear barage, formations of units, builder with towers, some auras, bosses, items, special rewards)
3. My friends started complain about that free units cause they got so many golds and recruting is cheap that they got so many units. They dont know what to do with them so i think try play with this and its not bad idea for me.
4. That leveling system is awesome so keep it up.

For me its good map and it need work. So i look foreward new versions.

It was only beta version, New version will come before next Friday.

We worked on terrain and make it more wide open, so it's more difficult to hold lines.
Also there are more events and bosses.

Some more units have been added, Heroes have been changed, ...
Too many changes on the way... :peasant-victory:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Please write a credits list in the map thread description with the name of the authors whose resources you've used (including external ones).
This will help you with the imports from this site: Resources in Use by Last Humanity v0.1.0 | HIVE

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Paillan
Daffa the Mage
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Of course. It's not for VIPs lol.
As you asked the credits are added.
Thanks. Will check the map sometime in the near future :D

EDIT:
  1. The descriptions in the quest log aren't quite helpful. They're very vague. Basically, this unit is range or melee or caster.
  2. Militia and Militia Archers have the same icon. The same: Footman, Spearman and Spartan. Also: Light and Heavy Crossbowman.
  3. Kind of redundant and unoriginal to have multiple units have the same spells like the Priest and Priestess having Heal and Healing Wave. And for the Priestess the icon has been changed.
  4. Abilities need proper descriptions. There's no mention of values and levels when choosing the spell in the ability learn menu. Brilliance Aura doesn't tell you how much even after learning it. Learn about tooltips:
    Tooltip Tutorial
    Creating Good Descriptions
  5. Intended to be able to choose the same spell on the next level up instead of once in 2 levels like in the original game?
  6. The Priestess' portrait is broken. priestsportrait.png
  7. Ability hotkeys are a mess. Heal and Healing Wave both require E.
  8. You could add the income in the multiboard.
  9. Zombies sometimes return from whence they came and stand there near the map edge. And they don't come even with the next waves. zombs.png
  10. Because there are many zombies and all belonging to the same player, they start stuttering instead of coming in a normal flow.
  11. Warcraft III spells and items recycled.
  12. You could improve the unit descriptions by adding range, damage, health values.
  13. Footman has a broken portrait.
  14. There's little to no difference between the Footman and the Spearman. Same attack type, spells and armour type. Same with the Light and Heavy Crossbowmen and Footarcher.
  15. Units should be differentiated, each having a strategical role, not be "improved" copies of each other.
  16. Castle has Call to Arms which is useless.
  17. Would be nice to have more unit types than archers and bipedal warriors like cavalry, artillery (various types).
  18. Upgrades for units and stuff to diversify and improve them.
  19. Zombies don't attack sheep.
  20. Enemy diversity is kind of lacking. What about some bosses/heroes and siege weapons of their own?
Awaiting Update.

(previous comments: Last Humanity)

Last edited:
Level 2
Of course. It's not for VIPs lol.

Thanks. Will check the map sometime in the near future :D

EDIT:
  1. The descriptions in the quest log aren't quite helpful. They're very vague. Basically, this unit is range or melee or caster.
  2. Militia and Militia Archers have the same icon. The same: Footman, Spearman and Spartan. Also: Light and Heavy Crossbowman.
  3. Kind of redundant and unoriginal to have multiple units have the same spells like the Priest and Priestess having Heal and Healing Wave. And for the Priestess the icon has been changed.
  4. Abilities need proper descriptions. There's no mention of values and levels when choosing the spell in the ability learn menu. Brilliance Aura doesn't tell you how much even after learning it. Learn about tooltips:
    Tooltip Tutorial
    Creating Good Descriptions
  5. Intended to be able to choose the same spell on the next level up instead of once in 2 levels like in the original game?
  6. The Priestess' portrait is broken. View attachment 342169
  7. Ability hotkeys are a mess. Heal and Healing Wave both require E.
  8. You could add the income in the multiboard.
  9. Zombies sometimes return from whence they came and stand there near the map edge. And they don't come even with the next waves. View attachment 342170
  10. Because there are many zombies and all belonging to the same player, they start stuttering instead of coming in a normal flow.
  11. Warcraft III spells and items recycled.
  12. You could improve the unit descriptions by adding range, damage, health values.
  13. Footman has a broken portrait.
  14. There's little to no difference between the Footman and the Spearman. Same attack type, spells and armour type. Same with the Light and Heavy Crossbowmen and Footarcher.
  15. Units should be differentiated, each having a strategical role, not be "improved" copies of each other.
  16. Castle has Call to Arms which is useless.
  17. Would be nice to have more unit types than archers and bipedal warriors like cavalry, artillery (various types).
  18. Upgrades for units and stuff to diversify and improve them.
  19. Zombies don't attack sheep.
  20. Enemy diversity is kind of lacking. What about some bosses/heroes and siege weapons of their own?
Awaiting Update.

Map updated, trying to fix or remove what you've said.

Also make some more changes.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
  1. Still renamed Warcraft III spells; items too.
  2. Fail to see how can the Knight use Defend being mounted on such a big animal.
  3. There is still not enough uniqueness in what units are concerned. There's just some values and a spell difference between the archers for instance.
  4. Ability descriptions still don't mention the value changes for each level when learning them (in the learn ability menu).
  5. The Defend ability has been renamed to Shield and its hotkey became S like the Stop command's.
  6. Gifted units play the Gift animation constantly until moved by the receiver.
  7. There needs to be more enemy variation as well. The game gets repetitive quite quickly.
There are many maps of the genre you can take inspiration from.

Awaiting Update.

Level 3
I like it it look better. :D

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_122119_003052_09.png
    WC3ScrnShot_122119_003052_09.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 160
  • WC3ScrnShot_122119_002950_01.png
    WC3ScrnShot_122119_002950_01.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 171
  • WC3ScrnShot_122119_003001_02.png