1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNFootmanHero

Submitted by Scias
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This icon is made for Footman Hero model made by Stefan.K.

Process is same like my icons so far, pixeling ontop a color reduced screenshot.. However this time I had to use sharpen tool in the end since the original pixeled version was appearing too blurry ingame.

Process image:
[​IMG]
While early few steps show progress slowly I kinda got carried away later on and ended up not saving all that many process steps.. Seems to happen to me a lot. And another annoying thing is that even when I do remember that I should go few steps back (by undo) to save more steps, it turns out my work page is so big now that I can only do up to like 2 undo's (Idk why the page size effects the amount of undo's I can do in Paint)

Enlarged 192x192 version:
[​IMG]

Update:

Zoomed it out a little.
(new)[​IMG] vs [​IMG](old)

192x192 enlarged new version:
[​IMG]
Contents

BTNHeroFootmanHero (Icon)

BTNFootmanHero (Icon)

Reviews
  1. Stefan.K

Stefan.K

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Awesome job! I think it would look much better if you zoom out a little more.

Honestly, I expected you to make an icon of that model of mine. :D

2. Scias

Scias

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I was using my ChaosGeneral icon as "reference" trying to make them kinda matching icons for opposing factions. Which is possibly why it turned out so zoomed in..
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Is this any better?
    (new)[​IMG] [​IMG](original)

Btw funny that you point out my icon is too zoomed in, when I go around suggesting people to zoom in their icons. There's something about me and zooming in I guess!

3. Stefan.K

Stefan.K

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I think it's better. May I use it for my avatar? :D

4. Scias

Scias

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Updated.
    Thanks for the feedback, and you can definitely use it as avatar. I'm actually glad to see you using it as an avatar!

Btw I post the enlarged 192x192 size versions just incase someone might want to use the icon as avatar.. writing this message I went ahead and did a small test on this.. nevermind XD

5. Maxwell

Maxwell

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Approved.

6. Malifestophelis

Malifestophelis

Resources: