• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero: Last Humans v3.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map Info:
On this map you fight as a team of heroes against large horders of enemies. The Main Thing of this map is that it is a tactical challenge, because you receive Random Quest and Events happen. If you play this map with just 2 players, you will probably have a problem to cope all the quests and events. Therefore teamplay is very important on this map.

Features:
+ 18 unique heroes, 3 per element (each element has a super-ability)
+ 44 shop items
+ very very much gameplay (5h+ )
+ Random Quests, Events
+ Control Ally Troops with the Command Center
+ Items Descriptions, Quests and other relevant information is in English.
+ still in development (meaning more content coming soon, not full of bugs :) )

- unit + spell names are still in German.

OhO9avb.jpg

QfeL2Fc.jpg

tEStJfl.jpg

Video coming soon!

Change Log:
v3.3 : First release on hiveworkshop

coming soon: More Items, More Quests, More Heroes.

Credits:
Sin'dorei300 + Uncle Fester - Models: RagnarosMinion, HighElvPriestess
Knittel - The Map: Design, Units, Triggers

Special Thanks to the hiveworkshop Forums, found many helpful threads about triggers there.

Keywords:
RPG, Hero, Battle, Good, Evil
Contents

Hero: Last Humans v3.3 (Map)

Reviews
16:59, 20th Aug 2013 Orcnet: Map should be translated as English only

M

16:59, 20th Aug 2013
Orcnet: Map should be translated as English only

Level 30
Hello there, I have played your map and I must say it looks decent though needs more improvements. Please do hear me out. So here is my review:

First, the concept of this map. The map is not just a RPG but I can notice its an AoS also. Plase fix that and the concept of it looks good too but its not that executed properly.

Second, Terrain. The terrain is quite bad. The terrain is quite flat and too few decors. I suggest put some decors into it and what's worse is that you attempted to mix with grasses are snowy based decors which totally looks bad for they dont go well. If you will attempt such things like this, you should fully know how to execute them properly.

Lastly, Gameplay. Looks decent though I dont like how the units attack each other scattered. There are many possibilities, enemies will attack you from other sides and such though its quite interesting because you aim to do such war like maps that completely resembles this though it will really look ugly that way, at least add some control on how units attack others.

To add, some of your text is in other language which is not English. I suggest make those texts into english. Its in the rules that everything must be presented into English for many to understand.

For now, I rate this 2/5 and vote for Pending. Do take some of suggestions into consideration and I highly suggest you make other texts into english.