• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rvg - v3.3

198037-albums4553-picture48502.png

Authors Note
First off, I would like to apologize to all those who gave me feedback and/or ideas after the initial release of this map. I have been extremely busy with personal things the last few months and have not been able to focus on warcraft 3 modding.

Red Vs Green has undergone massive changes since the last time I updated it. The base combat systems have been recoded, tons of new features have been implemented, (hopefully) all the bugs have been fixed, and alot of balancing has been done. I really hope that those of you who supported this map at its initial release will continue to do so now.

Lastly, I would like to say that I will continue to support and update this map in my spare time. There is another warcraft 3 mod which I agreed to help with and have been neglecting, so I will split my time between this project and that one. I have created a website with which to host any and all mods I am involved in. Those of you who wish to join the red vs green discussion can go to www.nefariousstudios.net and post your comments/ideas.
Features

Red VS Green is coded in over 16,000 lines of jass code and features:

- a GUI hero selection board
- a full recipe system with new and unique items
- a socketing system which allows you to place gems in socketed items
- a tower AI which focus fires on creeps before heroes
- custom-hero stats such as magic, resilience, and evasion
- alot more that I've forgotten about
198037-albums4553-picture48503.png

Models

Obelisk - Pyramidhe@d
Sacred Relic - Thrikodius
Recipe Chests - Unknown

Archon Missile - SPy
Archon - PrMosquito
Chronos Missile - Suselishe
Lucifer - General Frank
Gladiator - Tarrasque

Barrens Tree - takakenji
Sand Blocks - inhuman89
Chestnut Tree - Born²Modificate
Crystals - Unknown
Fog - sc_freek

Skins

Chronos - wij
Cleric - RedShift
Mana Eater - zadelim
Occultist - 67chrome
Ranger - Black_Stan
Reaper - RedShift
Twilight Druid - RedShift
Gladiator - Dionesiist

Basic Vendors - RedShift

Knight - RedShift
Mage - RedShift
Orc - RedShift
Centaur - RedShift

Plate Tileset - inhuman89

Effect

Arctic Touch - JetFangInferno
Brain Freeze - Daelin
Icy Chains - JetFangInferno
Deliverance - WILL_THE_ALMIGHTY
Righteous Fire - Dan Van Ollus
Holy Spirit - Dentothor
Dark Gift - WILL_THE_ALMIGHTY
Incite - shamanyouranus
HellWater - Dan Van Ollus
Dark Words - Dan Van Ollus
Gaia Ascension - JetFangInferno
Gaia Shock - WILL_THE_ALMIGHTY
Gaia Seed - JetFangInferno
Revitalize - WILL_THE_ALMIGHTY

Stun Buff - Daelin
Brilliance Aura - Skizzik

Icons

Archon - Unknown
Icy Chains - Peekay
Cold Snap - M0rbid
Brain Freeze - M0rbid
Arctic Touch - M0rbid

Chronos - Sephiroth_VII
Chronorift - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Distortion Field - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Still Minds - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Timewarp - CRAZYRUSSIAN

Cleric - RedShift
Deliverance - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Righteous Fire - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Divine Shield - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Holy Spirit - Paladon

Lucifer - General Frank
Dark Gift - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Incite - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Demonic Cage - CRAZYRUSSIAN
HellWater - CRAZYRUSSIAN

Mana Eater - zadelim
Channel - Anachron
Metallic Shell - zadelim
Null - Anachron
Overcharge - -BerZeKeR-

Occultist - Unknown
Dark Words - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Haunt - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Life Drain - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Vex - CRAZYRUSSIAN

Ranger - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Arrow Storm - Nefarious Studios
Flurry - Mr.Goblin
Poison Arrows - Mr.Goblin
Fade - CRAZYRUSSIAN

Reaper - RedShfit
ShadowDance - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Smokebomb - Blizzard Entertainment
Mind Games - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Vendetta - CRAZYRUSSIAN

Twilight Druid - Nefarious Studios
Gaia Ascension - Anachron
Gaia Seed - Anachron
Gaia Shock - Anachron
Revitalize - SkriK

Gladiator - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Deep Impact - Unknown
Heart of the Gladiator - -Berz-
Mighty Swing - Unknown
Battle Stance - Blizzard Entertainment

Stat Evasion - Unknown
Stat Magic - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Stat Magic Crit - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Stat Magic Crit Pow - Unknown
Stat Magic Defense - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Stat Physical Crit - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Stat Physical Crit Pow - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Stat MP5 - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Stat Resilience - Darkfang
Stat NextPage - bAsToIsE

Strength - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Agility - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Intelligence - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Command Icons - CRAZYRUSSIAN

Face of Rahz - Unknown
Gemsx4 - Peekay
Wooden Stake - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Stone Stiletto - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Steel Dagger - CRAZYRUSSIAN

Ancestral Claw - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Gauntletsx3 - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Arcane Staff - Peekay
Arcanum Protector - Peekay
Blackbeards Medallion - SkriK
Creed - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Crown of Arcane Magic - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Dastan Sword - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Dragon Axe - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Dragonblade - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Dragonfly - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Dryad Earing - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Glacios Sphere - Peekay
Gobby Goggles - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Harlequin Gages - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Icehand - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Lunar Pendant - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Necro Tome - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Slice - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Rusted Chestplate - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Valiant Chestplate - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Thunderstrike - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Travellers Boots - Krysis
Urn of Souls - CRAZYRUSSIAN

Code

GroupUtils - Rising_Dusk
TimerUtils - Vexorian
Distortion Field - Paladon

Other

User Interface - CRAZYRUSSIAN
Ranger AoE - Nefarious Studios
Holy AoE - unwirklich
Announcer Soundset - Nefarious Studios

V3.3 (7-11-2011)

- Which team won is now properly displayed at the end of each match.
- Several typos have been fixed.
- Units now spawn further back in their respective bases.
- Ramps now fit better with the curve of the ground.
- The algorithms for the anti-feed calculations have been changed and no longer cause players to lose gold when they kill a hero.
- Triggered abilities should no longer affect shops or other invulnerable units.
- The Archons Cold Snap ability now only freezes for 1.5 second and has an aoe of 1750 (instead of global).
- A glitch which caused the Archons Cold Snap ability to insta-kill heroes has been fixed.
- Strength now gives you 12 health per point (down from 15).
- The health bonus in the stat menu now grants 20 health (down from 30).
- A glitch in the armor system that was giving heroes extra armor has been fixed.
- A bug which made the Clerics Divine Shield ability not work has been fixed.
- The Clerics Divine Shield ability will now only proc if damage taken is above 25 (up from 15).
- Custom stat descriptions have been added to the game menu.
- A credits list has been added to the game menu.
- A glitch which sometimes reported heroes as having assisted on their own kills has been fixed.
- The assist string now places commas and spaces between player names.

Keywords:
RVG, Red Vs Green, Spectre, Raven, AoS, Red, Vs, Green, Advanced
Contents

RVG - V3.3 (Map)

Reviews
20:28, 5th Apr 2011 VGsatomi: A simple and straightforward AoS with scenic terrain and perfect use custom spells and imported material. Room for improvement, but a worthwhile map.
I really enjoyed this map. I hate AoS maps, but this one was enough for me to enjoy. I absolutely loved the heroes and their abilities which felt very custom. I played three times, each time using a different hero, and I liked all three.
I also loved the gems, they gave it a Diablo feel. I was very entertained when I saw that you used the halo models to make your entire terrain. It made me feel like I was playing Warcraft III on a Halo 3 Sandbox Forge map. This map looks like it has a lot of potential and will be great when you've finished it.
I'm going to make a few suggestions, most of them very minor, some of them crucial:
The Mage troops shoot arrows. I think they need a more fitting projectile.
The towers have a siege attack type. I think, considering their projectile, chaos or magic would be more fitting.
I think the Thorium Battle Axe should add some sort of damage or strength. When I think of a weapon that gives 6% critical and no damage, I think of something precise like a knife, not an axe.
Level 1 Flat damage abilities are useless. Instead of having an ability deal 15/30/45/60 damage, it would be better to have it deal 20/35/50/65. That will both solve the level 1 ability issue and solve the abilities being underpowered issue. I noticed that all of your flat damage abilities were underpowered.
When I won the game as The Legion, "The Mok'tal is victorious"
The recipe chests seem to move with my screen. When I move my screen past the wall, the chests move past the wall, and deep into the water.
I believe it could stand to have an in-game credit list.
Detailed descriptions of what each stat does would be nice.
Some typos:
Item: "Robe of the Magih" typo
Ability Soul Siphon "Drains 40 if target is hero, 20 is target is unit" typo.
"You need atleast 1 stat point to purchase that bonus" Add a space between at and least, and add a period at the end of it.
Purchase Arcane Staff Recipe description:
Requires:
-Totemic Idol
-Mystical Talismanl
-Plain Staffl
Fix those typos.
Sometimes the catapults shoot arrows.
Units spawn very far in front of the base. If you are attacking the base or the towers in front of the base, units spawn so far behind you that they ignore you and move on without helping the base.
I would like to either have a way to improve the troops, or have the troops automatically improve over time. (Or have a way to increase their amount, or have their amount increase over time)
I assume you plan on improving the AI eventually, so I won't go into detail with all of their issues.
I assume you plan on making more items and heroes, so I won't go into detail with these issues either.
The ramps weren't quite synched with the terrain mesh. Ctrl+Page Down on those ramps a bit, change their Z stretch and such to fit them to the ramp. At the moment your legs are inside of the ground when you walk up ramps.
For whatever reason, late-game every time I killed a hero, I lost huge amounts of gold.
The Urn of Souls didn't heal properly. Sometimes when using it I actually killed nearby allied units, and when the heal did work, it didn't heal the right amount. Does magic resistance effect heals as well?
Occasionally, when killing a tower, no gold was given. Oftentimes gold was given, but occasionally it was not given, and the death of the tower not even announced.
An area of terrain close to bottom right (in creep area) one of the ramps you cannot walk up.
When your creeps get a kill, I believe the gold should be split.
When you assist a kill, I believe you should get a small gold reward.
Archon's Cold Snap is horribly OP. I use it to insta-kill people all over the map. Imagine having an entire team using Cold Snap, it would kill everyone on the other team no matter how strong they were or where they were standing. I suggest you increase the damage of cold snap and then make it a single target ability which you have to cast, rather than it automatically damaging every hero on the map regardless of their distance. Also it seems to be dealing more damage than it says it does, because the tooltip claims 150/225/300, and I was 1-hitting heroes who had 1,000 health all over the map. Anyway I suggest you change the damage to 200/300/400 and make it a single-target ability requiring an actual target within a reasonable range.
The triggered abilities such as Icey Chains can chain to invulnerable shops.

I hope to see you make improvements and I look forward to playing future versions of this map. It is the only AoS map I've ever liked, and I love it.

Last edited:
Level 16
I've played this map yesterday, and well, I like it too. Full-Screen champion selecting, stat points and custom damage stats - things I've implemented to my WIP AoS too (however they're different, only the basic idea is the same).

My suggestions/bug reports:
-Those chain-like spells (Mana-Eater's Q or Archon's Q) can hit the shops too, which is weird IMO.
-Create some quests explaining all the stats (for example I stll don't know how Magic works)
-Archon's ultimate is OP (as someone mentioned before). Check the attachment picture.
-Assists: sometimes it bugs and displays something like that:
Assists: LuoraxPlayer9
Also, sometimes says that I got an assist too.
-Archon's ultimate needs a change: leave it as an AoE, but give it a maximum distance (it should be huge, like 1500-1750). And yes, sometimes it instagibs 2k HP players as well.

tl;dr: I liked the map. It's pretty unique, funny, but you have fix those things.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_071011_134633_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_071011_134633_01.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 145
Level 2
nice map
good gameplay
very awesome looking
but i was a in a way dispointet of the archon :/ the lich sound is not perfekt for him also as an ice hero...? i mean : nearly every 1 knows the archons of starcraft 1 and 2 so every 1 thinks of an lightning mage OR warrior hero

Level 15
Thanks for your responses and your feedback guys. I just uploaded an update, alot of what you guys posted has been fixed (read the patch log).

Some things, like the siege engines sometimes firing arrows, the urn of souls not healing correctly, and towers kills not registering, I have not been able to recreate nor have I been able to find any reason for them to occur in my code.

Again I would like to thank all of you for your feedback, its very helpful. I am currently working on a new hero called Captain Dreadskull. He's a pirate-themed hero which will have a lot of gold-manipulation abilities (including the ability to steal gold from enemies and the ability to gain more gold from creeps at the risk of taking extra damage).

Level 4
- add charges to Urn of Souls (to know when it's reach max)

-make a Critical strike floating text like WoW / Dota Imba: it has growing up and down, like "Smash!" (now, crits has no different with usualy spd)

-when you kill with magic DMG floating txt stack with GOLD recivied txt.

-where is Roshan? (or somefin like Super Creeps in Dota) - for killing this ones you can add SP to the killing team

-add Unlimited level mode please

-teammate icons does'nt help to see where is each of them located at current moment. When I click them, my camera go to the hero, but i absolutely losing orientation. Where is my camera now? Its just instant move to the some point of the map with my teammate :D

Better to do: 1 click will ping at map location of the teammate for me, doubleclick move my camera to him (imho)

-add to each hero Unique Passive ability (hunter has 5% move evasion, Arcon +5 magic, Timekeeper +5% resilence...etc.) Will be nice. And you can add to this ability a little story of the current hero.

Level 1
I have been thinking to myself ugh battle.net is dead. rpg's are dead. dota is all that's left. and well it's kinda true lol. But I saw your map and was greatly surprised everything looks custom and beautiful, no lag whatsoever, and the file size is nothing in my opinion lol, I mean seriously.... 6megs.

I loved how u threw in a AI to entertain even though they are just like u said walking meat shields. 3/5

Terrain 5/5 easily best terrain I've seen without a huge and laggy like map.

Heroes and spells 4/5. Love how u choose a hero and expect it to be your typical hero. But then u use the spells and you are like ok this has a fresh new custom feel to it. Love it!. 5/5 when u add more :).

Items. 4/5 still needs a lil more items obviously but it is great for the amount of heroes their are now.

Gameplay. 5/5 This is something I want to tell you i love. However I have 1 word of caution. don't get carried away. I have seen maps like this that seem to have good potential and then the creator does things that make it to complicated. You are on the perfect path of Simple and unique which is plain sick. And about your new pirate hero addition. When you say steals gold from a hero? That's kinda a tricky thing cause u want to make sure it's not cheap and just plain gay lol.

Edit: If you ever decided to get a team together to make a orpg with this custom simple beautiful feel. it would be godlike. Just sayin.

All in all I say 5/5 cause I won't be playing dota for quite a while lol. Just keep the game play balanced and the feel unique so everyone will keep coming back for more. I know I will :D.

Level 16
I like the current one, however I'm missing something:
We need 1-1 ways between the two outside turrets that leads to the "jungle". Actually, If you decide to towerdive, you're pretty much like dead, because minions die too fast and you can't leave that place in time.

And yea, more items would be nice, but I'm patient, I think more will come.

One more idea though:
I don't like the current spells. I mean they're good and well made, but suffers from the same problems each spell does in other AoS maps: they have extremely high cooldowns. Mages are supposed to spam their abilities, in the most AoS maps you most likely press QWER and after that the fight becomes a right click parody. Decreasing the spell costs, cooldowns and damages would make the fight more interesting, attractive and funny (this is something that I really miss in each custom WC3 map - and this is something that'll be seriously done in my own AoS)
However this is my own opinion.

I agree - Cutting the cooldowns in half, cutting the damage by 1/3, and cutting the mana cost by 1/5. This allows people to actually have a reason for high mana. Essentially, by doing this, in two casts (same amount of time as normal 1 cast), you would deal 33% more damage and use 60% more mana in the same amount of time. What I notice as of now is that you will only QWER once in a fight, and then sit there while your hero automatically attacks.
By the way, since I know you're not done with the heroes, I'm making sure to remind you to make a mage hero that uses fire spells. I'm not going to waste time by telling you what abilities I want or how to make them, because I'm sure you can come up with plenty of great ideas of your own which you are perfectly capable of carrying out.

Level 16
Some heroes need nerf, others need more power

Melee ( General ): Need a spell like Charge or jump, to be able to kill Ranged
Ranged ( Support ): Needs more power

Power:

The Ice guy: One of his spells that makes a winter storm ( it is bugged ) ? i cant see it doing anything.

The first ranged: Can one hit the second :/ nothing about how we played but he's oped..

Third ranged: he's okay..

Level 5
WALL OF TEXT

OK, Chrono or the Timekeaper or what ever he's name is, is kinda not cool hero, it seems OP with his third spell, but the CD IS TOOOO HIGH, and the range of the spell is too big and the area is also,
since he has Blink[Second spell] that is kinda not impossible to touch a a hero, i suggest since he has Blink to make the thirds spell range to 200 or to make the spell's area to be around a hero when he click's on it to put other in the air, OR you can make like 300 range but also lower the area since it is too big, it says 300 aoe but its like 700 actualy, change the area to 200-300, and lower the CD of the spell the dmg of the spell is good, well magick power and magick crit makes spell really good, so maybe ballance that stats.

I hope you understaned that.

Oh and Chronos ulty slow's Chronos attacks that is kinda not cool, since he control time, so why is his attack slowed down?I think it should be normal speed...

And i hardly used his first spell, so maybe change that to spell for dmg, or shield spell,

Melee heroes cant do sh!t to the range ones, since when you come close to the Chrono he lifts you up and mini stun does dmg, and your allmost dead, The Ice one [Ancient apparation in DOTA] he freezes attacks a bit throws one or more spell and your allready dead, the Necro[Pugna in DOTA] he is also good, if he is haunted[Third spell] and you use first or second or both you do massive dmg and then you kill a hero, then all that comes in heal, and then comes 3 creeps and a hero and you use ulty and you are Overhealed and you kill creeps and a hero .. , and what can a melee do .. this games need alot of ballance and maybe 10 more heroes,

The satyr [Riki in DOTA] he cant do a sh!t on heroes or on creeps until lvl 6, and he need to buy or spend points on mana, since he has extremely low mana, ulty 100 second 80, and you have 200 mana on lvl 6.. you cant creep, and he also has very very low health, i was lvl 6 and had 620 HP, yes i could spend points for hp but then i will deal low dmg and wont have any crit or evasion or smtn, and he cant really creep, maybe make a passive spell that will make him deal more dmg to the creep or make smtn like queling blade in DOTA... and when he gets lvl 6 he will kill every hero he casts ulty on...

I am playing this map like 3 days and allmost 30 games i played ,some 1v1 with GamerCreutz and some with comps, and i really like it.

Oh yes and Tower's do crit's.That is some WACK shit, i was running from creep and tower, i could survive the tower attack but then tower did 160+ crit or smtn like that, and killed me T_T.

Tower's lvl 1 the first tower have really high dmg lower maybe to 70-80 since its tower lvl 1, the rest are kinda cool, not too OP but lvl one tower is too hard,

Also Paladin [OMNIknight in DOTA] he used his second or third spell dunno, the shiny field on the ground that heals..
Well Creutz used that on catapult and me [Hero Satyr] and wave of creeps and TOWER attacked that catapult and he was healing like shit that catapult, that was some wack crap man.. Make catapults immune to magick.

Also i once got 80 + bounty from rangerd creep the zebra centaur one .. that is wrong .. it should give smaller ammount for that kind of unit ..

It seems that i can do crits to tower's well it just shows number, dunno if it acctualy does crit dmg to tower.

And i found out that items stats stack's, like crit, and attack speed, and stuff ^^

That is too cooooool man :D Great Job srsly, i just now realise how good this map is...

Last edited:
Level 16
Also the holy field with paladin ( dont make it deal dmg to towers )

I like the current one, however I'm missing something:
We need 1-1 ways between the two outside turrets that leads to the "jungle". Actually, If you decide to towerdive, you're pretty much like dead, because minions die too fast and you can't leave that place in time.

You can dive the tower with paladin without getting killed.

Last edited:
Level 16
There's no "simple" way to do it, you'll need a little snippet to do it:

-Scenario->Force Properties. Check both "Share Unit Control" and "Share Advanced Unit Control" boxes.
-Create a new trigger, convert it to custom text, clear it, and copy the next script into it:
JASS:
struct AllianceInit
    private static method AlliesBlue takes integer id returns nothing
        local integer i = 1
        loop
            exitwhen i > 5
            if id != i then
                call SetPlayerAlliance(Player(id), Player(i), ALLIANCE_SHARED_CONTROL, false)
                call SetPlayerAlliance(Player(id), Player(i), ALLIANCE_SHARED_ADVANCED_CONTROL, true)
                call SetPlayerAlliance(Player(i), Player(id), ALLIANCE_SHARED_CONTROL, false)
                call SetPlayerAlliance(Player(i), Player(id), ALLIANCE_SHARED_ADVANCED_CONTROL, true)
            endif
            set i = i + 1
        endloop
    endmethod
    private static method AlliesPurple takes integer id returns nothing
        local integer i = 7
        loop
            exitwhen i > 1
            if id != i then
                call SetPlayerAlliance(Player(id), Player(i), ALLIANCE_SHARED_ADVANCED_CONTROL, true)
                call SetPlayerAlliance(Player(i), Player(id), ALLIANCE_SHARED_ADVANCED_CONTROL, true)
            endif
            set i = i + 1
        endloop
    endmethod
    private static method onInit takes nothing returns nothing
        local integer i = 1
        loop
            exitwhen i == 6
            call thistype.AlliesBlue(i)
            set i = i + 1
        endloop
        set i = 7
        loop
            exitwhen i == 12
            call thistype.AlliesPurple(i)
            set i = i + 1
        endloop
    endmethod
endstruct

Note that you'll need JNGP to compile this.

However you better ask the original creator of the map (if you asked me with that question)

You can jungle the tower with paladin without getting killed.

It's okay that you can dive the tower with ONE champion, but what about the others?
Also, the lack of paths to the lanes from the jungle makes ganking near impossible, however, it's one of the most important elements of the game. In my view it needs a fast and huge fix.

Level 5
Also, the lack of paths to the lanes from the jungle makes ganking near impossible, however, it's one of the most important elements of the game. In my view it needs a fast and huge fix.

Hmm i actualy agree but, i kinda like that, i mean he needs to make it more flexible to move around for ganking and to avoid tower to get from lane to lane with ease, but i really dont mind the thing right nao. ^^

I can acctualy make the list and correct stats for ballancing some unit's.Since few people do play this, and i want to help you, but in a free time, that is when i play..

This map is something special, i like it alot, i will remake this post later to a review to be fair for a 5/5 rate.

Last edited:
Apparently, in this new version, there is a visibility bug. Grey was naming every single thing that teal did, and could even tell us what items teal bought. This was in a private match for testing, so I doubt any cheating was done.
Occasionally Vex does not deal damage to many units within it's area.
Mages still shoot arrows.
Remember to add in some way of spending gold to enhance your creeps, be it through temporary bonuses, upgrades, buying extra spawns, or whatever else.
I suggest, if you do this, have The Legion and The Mok'tal spend their gold purchasing these bonuses.
Also, now that you've fixed the cold snap's damage, and lowered the effect, you've changed it's effect entirely. Previously you had balanced it's damage to fit global casting. The bug is what made that severely OP. I suggest you change it to a single-target ability with a base damage of 200/300/400 in order to preserve its usefulness.

Level 3
There's no "simple" way to do it, you'll need a little snippet to do it:

-Scenario->Force Properties. Check both "Share Unit Control" and "Share Advanced Unit Control" boxes.
-Create a new trigger, convert it to custom text, clear it, and copy the next script into it:
JASS:
struct AllianceInit
    private static method AlliesBlue takes integer id returns nothing
        local integer i = 1
        loop
            exitwhen i > 5
            if id != i then
            endif
            set i = i + 1
        endloop
    endmethod
    private static method AlliesPurple takes integer id returns nothing
        local integer i = 7
        loop
            exitwhen i > 1
            if id != i then
            endif
            set i = i + 1
        endloop
    endmethod
    private static method onInit takes nothing returns nothing
        local integer i = 1
        loop
            exitwhen i == 6
            call thistype.AlliesBlue(i)
            set i = i + 1
        endloop
        set i = 7
        loop
            exitwhen i == 12
            call thistype.AlliesPurple(i)
            set i = i + 1
        endloop
    endmethod
endstruct

Note that you'll need JNGP to compile this.

However you better ask the original creator of the map (if you asked me with that question)

I have one problem, how do i hide multiboard?

EDIT: nvm, I got it

EDIT2: I forget to post, Thank you for help, im going add credis you and rated 5, +rep for owner map

Last edited:
Level 16
Armor always says 0% damage reduction, because the damage reduction is done via triggers.
The easiest way to do it is setting the damage reduction of that armor type to 0 and reducing the damage taken (blocking a % of the damage dealt or blocking the whole damage and doing the reduced amount - it's on the creator)

Level 5
Well i found out that with 1400+Gold that you start with you can buy "Thunderstrike" item.

He is good for agi hero's and you can put a socket for a health, and you will do just fine with melee agi heroes.

Also it would be cool if there would be more gem's for socketing.

-= Jasmine the Ranger =-

is good agi-range hero.

But, her second spell [W - Arrorw Storm] does a good portion of crits in a HUGE AOE.
I dont know on what stats does her second spell is bassed on, but it need to be ballanced.

Third spell is just fine.

Ulty is good, no problems there,

But this hero with just Thunderstrike item is .. hmm how do i put it .. imba

her first spell [Q Fade ] is kinda useless.. i mean she turn's invis for few seconds to do what? nothing she can just run faster and be invis for a short time, the Fade abillity cant dodge attacks or spell, so i kiinda think that spell needs to be redo, this is all just my oppinion.

I have few idea's for the her new first spell.

First idea is :

Hunter in World of Warcraft and a range hero from BLC has this one,well LIKE THIS ONE. The abillity leap's hero back, some distance i think that range of 600 could be cool, and she casts the net on opposite side, in front of her that is.The Net just slow's down the opponents in line ..It turns to be good escape mechanisam, and she can use it to slow down a unit that she is hunting.

The second idea is just a frost or fire trap that will slow,freeze,dmg or root or smtn like that.

Also pls change the starting goold to 400+/700- cuz 1400+ is too high number for starting items considering the imba items price.

Bug's :

Reaper's second spell throw's arrow on target dealing veryhigh dmg, if unit is killed by that spell, no one gets kill, the opponet just die's and gets death.

Last edited:
Level 15
ahhhh so many comments!

I AM reading all your comments, and will respond to them individually later on. I'm coming out with a new patch today that will have several bug and balance fixes as well as some new contents (a new hero and item).

Thanks for supporting RVG ^-^

I would like to see some variation in gem quality, such as Chipped Gem, Gem, Flawless Gem.
Combining 3 chipped would make a gem which has twice the effect, and combining 3 gems would create a flawless which has again twice the effect. You know, like Diablo. It would be a lot of work, but I would really love it, and it would make it a bit easier to spend my gold. (A total of 9 chipped gems to make 1 flawless which has 4x the effect, this is very pricey in comparison to cost)

Level 16
I would like to see some variation in gem quality, such as Chipped Gem, Gem, Flawless Gem.
Combining 3 chipped would make a gem which has twice the effect, and combining 3 gems would create a flawless which has again twice the effect. You know, like Diablo. It would be a lot of work, but I would really love it, and it would make it a bit easier to spend my gold. (A total of 9 chipped gems to make 1 flawless which has 4x the effect, this is very pricey in comparison to cost)

1 totally agree, just much less op :3

You think spending 9x as much gold for something 4x as strong is OP? The gems weren't very strong to begin with, so this would be far from overpowered.
Anyway, to Raven0, I'd like to remind you to make a way of upgrading your team's units or increasing the amount or types of units spawned through cost.
Btw you didn't come out with the new version :vw_wtf: Just make sure you release a new version by Sunday so that I can play it when I get home :grin:

Last edited:
Level 15
I am NOT ignoring this project. The next update is simply very large and I have limited time on my hands atm. Hopefully, the update will include (but will not be limited to):

- 1 (possibly 2) new heroes
- 2 (possibly 3) new items
- various balance fixes
- various bug fixes
- changes to the GUI hero selection and stat bonus systems
- possibly a creep upgrade shop (if I can find a way to balance item and upgrade costs in a way that makes both of them viable strategies).

The most notable aspect of the update will (hopefully) be the talent trees. Every player will have access to his/her own talent board. The talent board will be the same for every player. There will be 3 talent trees on the board (each tree focusing on offensive, defensive, and supportive respectively). You start out with 1 talent point and you will gain 1 talent point every level.

The stat menu allows you to gain stat boosts by spending stat points. The talent menu will be different in that the bonuses you get using the talent menu will not just be base stat boosts but rather passive abilities.

Talent Boards will be full-screen GUI boards and will make use of trackables. Talent trees will use a basic 5-point-per-tier hierarchy with each tree having 3 tiers and an active ability on the 4th and final tier.

An example defensive talent:

0/5 - While below 30% life, you have an additional 3/6/9/12/15% chance to evade attacks.

An example offensive talent:

0/2 - Increases your magic by 2/4% of your maximum mana.

An example supportive talent:

0/3 - Increases all healing received by 5/10/15% and causes 8/16/24% of any healing done to you to also heal allied units within 900 yards.

Anyway, I should be done with the update within the next couple of days (assuming there are no problems implementing the talent board systems).

I also would like to say, that I am not ignoring those of you that have been PMing me, I simply have not had the time to go through all my PMs and respond to them. I will get to that when I get done with this damn update.

Thanks for all your continued feedback ^-^

Level 16
I am NOT ignoring this project. The next update is simply very large and I have limited time on my hands atm. Hopefully, the update will include (but will not be limited to):

- 1 (possibly 2) new heroes
- 2 (possibly 3) new items
- various balance fixes
- various bug fixes
- changes to the GUI hero selection and stat bonus systems
- possibly a creep upgrade shop (if I can find a way to balance item and upgrade costs in a way that makes both of them viable strategies).

The most notable aspect of the update will (hopefully) be the talent trees. Every player will have access to his/her own talent board. The talent board will be the same for every player. There will be 3 talent trees on the board (each tree focusing on offensive, defensive, and supportive respectively). You start out with 1 talent point and you will gain 1 talent point every level.

The stat menu allows you to gain stat boosts by spending stat points. The talent menu will be different in that the bonuses you get using the talent menu will not just be base stat boosts but rather passive abilities.

Talent Boards will be full-screen GUI boards and will make use of trackables. Talent trees will use a basic 5-point-per-tier hierarchy with each tree having 3 tiers and an active ability on the 4th and final tier.

An example defensive talent:

0/5 - While below 30% life, you have an additional 3/6/9/12/15% chance to evade attacks.

An example offensive talent:

0/2 - Increases your magic by 2/4% of your maximum mana.

An example supportive talent:

0/3 - Increases all healing received by 5/10/15% and causes 8/16/24% of any healing done to you to also heal allied units within 900 yards.

Anyway, I should be done with the update within the next couple of days (assuming there are no problems implementing the talent board systems).

I also would like to say, that I am not ignoring those of you that have been PMing me, I simply have not had the time to go through all my PMs and respond to them. I will get to that when I get done with this damn update.

Thanks for all your continued feedback ^-^

Sounds godlike :3

Level 16
+ Enjoyable terrain, simple and good looking
+ Good items, including sockets and abilities for alot of them, also there are plenty combinations to explore
+ Lots of heroes, which is balanced, if you are good enough no one is overpowered.
+ Offers a great looking interface, and icons are customized.
+ Got a great tactical pressure, whatever you do is impotent and you cant waste a single minute
- Got alot of options to choose, to make game more random
- Got a few bunch of heroes, but could need more, even that the quality of the currently is execellent
5/5