• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naxxramas V3.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Naxxramas is a giant necropolis floating above the Eastern Plaguelands. It has the questionable honor to serve as the seat of one of the Lich King's most powerful officers, the dreaded lich Kel'Thuzad.

This is a Multi player and single Player map

Map file size IS under 4kb

There are 7 Heros/players

Warrior
Priest
Hunter
Rogue
Shaman
Mage
Warlock

There are 14 Bosses:
Anub'Rhekan
Grandwidow Faerlina
Maexxna
Noth the Plague Bringer
Heigan the Unclean
Loatheb
Patchwerk
Grobbulus
Gluth
Thaddius
Instructor Razuvious
Gothik the Harvester
Sapphiron
Kel'thuzad

This map is of course based off WoW

Thanks to Dan van Ohllus for models
Credits to General frank for a model

There is some Lore on the loading Screen...

Please Give Feedback and report any bugs
------

Hero abilities have changed from my other maps and are reduced to 3-4 abilities per hero

Some of Naxxaramas's Mobs had their health reduced due to having too much health

The Game does Not Lag when Noth Dies

Noth now Summons 10 Plagued Warriors instead of 5.

Noth and Faerlina's Models have been Changed.

A New Hero has come into the necropolis to defeat the scourge... Resto Shaman!

New Abilities and changes have been added to the hero's

Shaman:

Spirit Wolves - Summons 2 Spirit Wolves for 1 minute which have the abilities bash and frenzy.

Chain Lightning - Hits 3 Targets 1250-2200 Damage

Resto Shaman:

Blood Lust - Gives a Friendly player .50 Attack speed, 1.00 Damage and .25 movement speed.

Lightning Bolt: Shoots the Target with a lightning bolt dealing 890-1523 Damage.

Healing Wave : Heals the Target for 2250 Damage

Chain Heal : Heals 3-5 Targets for 3250 Damage

Priest:

Inner Fire- Increases the Damage of a friendly player by .75 also increases the friendly players Defense by .50

Mage:

Arcane Blast - Hits the Target for 980-1223 Damage. Every time used it gives a Buff that increases Attack Speed.

Warrior:

Shockwave- deals 850 Area Effect Damage also Stunning the Damaged Units.

BOSS CHANGES:

All Bosses have been toned for these New Abilities and Hero's.

Some of their Difficulty has increased!

Kel'Thuzad's Room- The Intro Speech should now work properly.

Map preview has been Added =)

Heal is Fixed.

Spirit wolves have moved from a 2 min CD to a 3 min Cd

Healing Wave Heals for more.

Kel'thuzad Fight Should Not Lag anymore

The mini Bosses Before Thaddius are now Chained so if you Aggro one you Aggro the Other.

Kelthuzad's Adds have been Buffed to make the Fight Seem Harder.

Plague and Abomination Mobs have been Buffed to seem harder.

Ghouls No longer pause at low health.
Evasion has been Taken out, Instead given Sinister strike
Healing Wave's casting time has been reduced by .25 seconds
Chain Heal Healing has increased by 520.
Boss Damage has increased

This map is Now A 10 man

There is Now an Aggro System,the Tanking class now has new abilities due to this or has been modified.

Boss Health+ Difficulty has Greatly Increased due to this.

Fuegan and Stalagg now has a Throw Ability that throws a target to the other back and forth. Also their models has changed.

Thaddius's Room has changed a bit...

"Trash" Mobs has had their Health increase, Damage Increase, they are harder in all wings..

Heigan Should not be able to Spam His Explosion/Dance Ability.

When Kel'thuzad is Attacked the door Closes. after 30 seconds of combat has faded they will reopen. and he will reset

Anub'rhekan's Crypt fiends Now summon Carrion Beetles.

Bosses are now Stun proof to make them Harder.

Anub'rhekan now silences every 2 seconds while casting locust swarm.

Warrior #2 now has 115 mana aka rage like #1

Windfury Totem now fixed. Gives 18% haste

Icelance now works on Undead and Demon type mobs.
Fear is Replaced by Immolate.
Bloodlust has been modified as a Group Bloodlust with a 10 min CD.
Icons have been Changed...
Multi-Shot is now Clickable.
Tooltips have been Changed.
There is now a [Rank #] in every ability
Stealth Requires no "Energy"
A system has been added so you can Switch between Heal and Flash heal! Please see the Quest Tab to know how to do it.

Hotkeys Added....

Keywords:
WoW raid, Scourge raid, WoW instance,Dungeon,Instance,Boss, WoW Bosses
Contents

Naxxramas V3.3 (Map)

Reviews
20:30, 27th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Since all of your raid maps are similar, here is one review to cover them all: - Too big of size - CnP icons - Wrong DISBTN icons (Green) - Poorly developed terrain - Unoriginal - Boring gameplay...

M

20:30, 27th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Since all of your raid maps are similar, here is one review to cover them all:

- Too big of size
- CnP icons
- Wrong DISBTN icons (Green)
- Poorly developed terrain
- Unoriginal
- Boring gameplay

I suggest you to start making something other then WoW raids, since they are unoriginal and poorly made, Rejected.

Level 7
An ancient Nerubian ziggurat, Naxxramas was torn free from the ground by agents of the Lich King to serve as Kel'Thuzad's base of operations as he spreads the plague throughout Lordaeron.

Due to Kel'Thuzad fighting a war against the Scarlet Crusade, the Argent Dawn, the Forsaken and the humans of the Alliance, as well as constant incursions of adventurers from every race and nation into the Scourge-controlled Plaguelands on a daily basis, his forces have been severely taxed to maintain the security of his necropolis. But now that the gates of Naxxramas are open, Kel'Thuzad's new forces are rapidly sweeping away all opposition to the Scourge.

Level 1
pretty good remake of Naxx...ow patchwerk hurts...

Boss strats are all similar to the WoW ones.

the spiders in spider wing have alot of Health.

3/5 imo..

Instructor Razivous or w/e his name is, is too easy

Grand widow Faerlina's Door room Text Is bugged

Level 4
I think the game shows ALOT of promise. Unfortunately I spotted a few pretty bug bugs and have some feedback, hopefully you'll respond. :)

1- For some reason the map became extremely laggy after noth the plaguebringer died. So laggy it wasn't really playable anymore. Not sure why? (was playing it with a friend online, maybe that's the cause?)

2- Right now the heroes are pretty overpowered. The rogue's silence is a perfect, and perhaps the biggest example of this. It needs to have a long cooldown because as is she can keep it up constantly, thus making bosses like faerlina very easy to defeat. Also the heroes make most trash pulls pretty easy, too.

3- The bosses really need to have their wow models included. (or at least nice custom models?) Faerlina and Noth don't really seem very interesting in their current forms. I assume these are placeholders? I do know the wow models for some of the bosses such as Sapphiron and Kel Thuzad have been released and are open sourced. (and several others)

4- It could really use some custom music. Maybe the wow naxx music?

5- Why was the four horsemen fight removed? I know they would probably be difficult to add in a game like this. But I was pretty sad to not see them there. Their models have been made, too. (Though I had some issues making them work, thing they can be fixed though)

All and all I think this is an extremely fun map to play. And could probably be one of the best wow type maps out there if a few changes get made. The most important being the resolution of that lag glitch since it makes the game unplayable in it's current state.

Hope to see updates to this, cheers!

Level 7
I think the game shows ALOT of promise. Unfortunately I spotted a few pretty bug bugs and have some feedback, hopefully you'll respond. :)

1- For some reason the map became extremely laggy after noth the plaguebringer died. So laggy it wasn't really playable anymore. Not sure why? (was playing it with a friend online, maybe that's the cause?)

2- Right now the heroes are pretty overpowered. The rogue's silence is a perfect, and perhaps the biggest example of this. It needs to have a long cooldown because as is she can keep it up constantly, thus making bosses like faerlina very easy to defeat. Also the heroes make most trash pulls pretty easy, too.

3- The bosses really need to have their wow models included. (or at least nice custom models?) Faerlina and Noth don't really seem very interesting in their current forms. I assume these are placeholders? I do know the wow models for some of the bosses such as Sapphiron and Kel Thuzad have been released and are open sourced. (and several others)

4- It could really use some custom music. Maybe the wow naxx music?

5- Why was the four horsemen fight removed? I know they would probably be difficult to add in a game like this. But I was pretty sad to not see them there. Their models have been made, too. (Though I had some issues making them work, thing they can be fixed though)

All and all I think this is an extremely fun map to play. And could probably be one of the best wow type maps out there if a few changes get made. The most important being the resolution of that lag glitch since it makes the game unplayable in it's current state.

Hope to see updates to this, cheers!

The reason why there is no WoW models is becuase they cost Alot of kb
Thus making it Unplayable on B.net, If i put the Four horsemen Up id have to
Have Models with really low KB and they would not have sounds. WoW music itself is 1000-3000 kb. Yes noth and faerlina's Models are place holders for now.

The reason why trash pulls seem Easier is becuase they had Alot of Health and i reduced it. i will normalize it, I will fix kick and other abilities.

Last edited:
Level 4
Some feedback for the new updates,

1- The trash pulls seem much harder now. Nice! (least in the spider wing?)

2- Currently the bosses don't seem to reset when you wipe. (I died at faerlina and returned to find her with like 70% health) In addition, faerlina's adds don't respawn, either. Making her practically unbeatable if you wipe on her due to her frenzy.

3- The mechanic for the priest healing spell is off. It completely restores all heal each cast (making it rather broken). I would change the base spell to holy light (paladin ability) and make it heal a set, pre determined number. Not everything.

4- Healing wave heals too little to be worth casting.

5- Feral spirit could use a higher cooldown (3 minutes like wow?) to avoid being too useful.

6- Death Lord has the lord spelled with a lowercase L.

7- As is it's almost impossible to pull faerlina's room without mistakingly aggroing her adds. This can be resolved by moving her and them back a bit. In addition she and her adds should be camped together to avoid being able to pull any one of them without the rest.

8- All forms of ghoul stop to eat the dead instead of attacking. I'd consider removing the ability to prevent that?

9- In previous versions of the game all trash pulls in the plague quarter were extremely weak. Not sure if this has been addressed, though.

10- I'd still try to get some of the wow models in for a few bosses. (Not all, due you mentioning high KB) Mainly because there's no truly suitable contrast to them in WC3 form. Very good examples of this would be Thaddius, Lotheb, Sapphiron (his wow model was far, far nicer IMO) and probably Kel Thuzad.
Lotheb is the only one who hasn't has his exact model made, but a similar bog lurker model has been made which would be equally acceptable in my opinion.

11- There's a very large empty room north of the plaza with death knights just before the thaddius fight, why?

12- It's possible to aggro fight the minbosses before thaddius one at a time, thus reducing their difficulty by quite a bit. Make them camped together to prevent this?

13- There was quite a huge amount of lag during the kel thuzad fight in previous versions. Has this been fixed?

14- the adds in kel thuzad's room have extremely low health, is this supposed to be that way?

15- I would try to find a way to get the horsemen in if at all possible with sound. Some nice wc3 style four horsemen models got made, maybe those could be used? Still not sure how their fight mechanic could be translated, though.

More to come

Level 7
Some feedback for the new updates,

1- The trash pulls seem much harder now. Nice! (least in the spider wing?)

2- Currently the bosses don't seem to reset when you wipe. (I died at faerlina and returned to find her with like 70% health) In addition, faerlina's adds don't respawn, either. Making her practically unbeatable if you wipe on her due to her frenzy.

3- The mechanic for the priest healing spell is off. It completely restores all heal each cast (making it rather broken). I would change the base spell to holy light (paladin ability) and make it heal a set, pre determined number. Not everything.

4- Healing wave heals too little to be worth casting.

5- Feral spirit could use a higher cooldown (3 minutes like wow?) to avoid being too useful.

6- Death Lord has the lord spelled with a lowercase L.

7- As is it's almost impossible to pull faerlina's room without mistakingly aggroing her adds. This can be resolved by moving her and them back a bit. In addition she and her adds should be camped together to avoid being able to pull any one of them without the rest.

8- All forms of ghoul stop to eat the dead instead of attacking. I'd consider removing the ability to prevent that?

9- In previous versions of the game all trash pulls in the plague quarter were extremely weak. Not sure if this has been addressed, though.

10- I'd still try to get some of the wow models in for a few bosses. (Not all, due you mentioning high KB) Mainly because there's no truly suitable contrast to them in WC3 form. Very good examples of this would be Thaddius, Lotheb, Sapphiron (his wow model was far, far nicer IMO) and probably Kel Thuzad.
Lotheb is the only one who hasn't has his exact model made, but a similar bog lurker model has been made which would be equally acceptable in my opinion.

11- There's a very large empty room north of the plaza with death knights just before the thaddius fight, why?

12- It's possible to aggro fight the minbosses before thaddius one at a time, thus reducing their difficulty by quite a bit. Make them camped together to prevent this?

13- There was quite a huge amount of lag during the kel thuzad fight in previous versions. Has this been fixed?

14- the adds in kel thuzad's room have extremely low health, is this supposed to be that way?

15- I would try to find a way to get the horsemen in if at all possible with sound. Some nice wc3 style four horsemen models got made, maybe those could be used? Still not sure how their fight mechanic could be translated, though.

More to come

The File Size for it able to play on Bnet is 4 mb this map is 3.955 mb. the hp from wow was 2000 hp for kel'thuzad's adds but i can give them more. Reason why the bosses lag is something w/ their Health. will fix the mini bosses. For Faerlina the 4 adds w/ her are suppose to be killed when she has frenzy. when they are killed. it removes frenzy. i put that in the quests tab.About the Empty room. I added some rooms to look more like naxx but they arent finished. Are you using a Cheat with the heal? becuase thats when i see its only doing it.

Level 3
Loads and loads of missing tooltips, the abilities that are most used are not actually in the game (like for instance Sinister Strike for Rogue, i mean seriously, you put in Slice In Dice's tooltip that it requires combo points but there are no abilities to generate them with), I soloed the first boss with the resto shaman so bosses are too easy, no items whatsoever, there is no aggro system so the tank's only tanking move is taunt. Very weak map :/

Reactions: DPL
Level 2
Great map ! I like the sounds and the Bosses . Without the priest is kinda hard cuz the shaman's healing wave has cast time and the chain has cooldown but that doesn't matter . There is something you should do : 1. hotkeys for spells ; 2. the mage arcane blast and the bolt are based on the same spell so this is a problem . If you want you can add a damage show system to be more like wow . The aggro system is a very good idea but I have never seen one in wc3 . Keep in working !

Level 7
Great map ! I like the sounds and the Bosses . Without the priest is kinda hard cuz the shaman's healing wave has cast time and the chain has cooldown but that doesn't matter . There is something you should do : 1. hotkeys for spells ; 2. the mage arcane blast and the bolt are based on the same spell so this is a problem . If you want you can add a damage show system to be more like wow . The aggro system is a very good idea but I have never seen one in wc3 . Keep in working !

Thanks for the reply :) the next version will be a hotfix on abiltiies so you will see this. i am trying hard to find an aggro system right now to keep things more smooth for the group. Next Update will be soon :)

Level 2
I can help you if you tell me what an aggro system should do .... and if you want it to be in GUI or JASS . You can also include a Polymorph or Hex ability to the mage and remove the spell immunity from bosses ... cuz spells are made to me used ,right ? If you want me to help you with something tell me ! And there is a bug with the second boss in Plague Wing : First he teleports ,the explosions appear and everything is ok . Then (I'm not saying the second time ,I mean after a while cuz I was only playing this with the warrior,priest and the healer shaman) the unclear (don't know his name ...) teleports up to the platform ,the explosions appear and he instantly teleports back .... so while you have to didge the explosions you must fight the unclear too ... and the explosions are too overpowered (4500 dmg per explosion wtf !?! ) . Few minutes later he was teleporting correctly but as soon as the explosions dissapear he comes back to the lower platform ,wait 1 second and the he teleports back and the explosions appear again .... so you don't have time to hit him with melee attackers .

The first time I fought him ,all my units got killed in 10 seconds because I didn't know about the explosions ... but that doesn't matter . Another problem is the lag ... I hope is not from my computer ...and you should change the warlocks missile to a shadow one cuz there are 3 units with the Blood Mage's missile . And the mage's Icelance and Arcane Blast are based on the same ability . You should fix this cuz if you want to use icelance it uses arcane blast instead ...

I'll post more after the next boss .

Level 7
I can help you if you tell me what an aggro system should do .... and if you want it to be in GUI or JASS . You can also include a Polymorph or Hex ability to the mage and remove the spell immunity from bosses ... cuz spells are made to me used ,right ? If you want me to help you with something tell me ! And there is a bug with the second boss in Plague Wing : First he teleports ,the explosions appear and everything is ok . Then (I'm not saying the second time ,I mean after a while cuz I was only playing this with the warrior,priest and the healer shaman) the unclear (don't know his name ...) teleports up to the platform ,the explosions appear and he instantly teleports back .... so while you have to didge the explosions you must fight the unclear too ... and the explosions are too overpowered (4500 dmg per explosion wtf !?! ) . Few minutes later he was teleporting correctly but as soon as the explosions dissapear he comes back to the lower platform ,wait 1 second and the he teleports back and the explosions appear again .... so you don't have time to hit him with melee attackers .

The first time I fought him ,all my units got killed in 10 seconds because I didn't know about the explosions ... but that doesn't matter . Another problem is the lag ... I hope is not from my computer ...and you should change the warlocks missile to a shadow one cuz there are 3 units with the Blood Mage's missile . And the mage's Icelance and Arcane Blast are based on the same ability . You should fix this cuz if you want to use icelance it uses arcane blast instead ...

I'll post more after the next boss .

hmm ill have to look into that i havent lagged on or see it lag on heigan or him bug. just updated the map, icelance shouldnt be on cd with arcane blast or based off the same spell now. the explosions if you really look it up in wow if you get hit with them your basiclly dead. Thing is with poly or hex no matter if it change the time on the poly/hex they stay poly'd/hexed for 5min + but if i do add it im making it of course that bosses are immune to it.

Level 3
A basic aggro system could be just an integer variable for each char that when a spell is cast by the char increases by a certain number depending on what move he/she uses and a trigger to make the boss or mob attack the char with the highest variable number.
But still using only one char to solo even the easiest boss is not right. 1 char = 5 players, 5 players cannot solo a 40 man raid boss.

Level 7
A basic aggro system could be just an integer variable for each char that when a spell is cast by the char increases by a certain number depending on what move he/she uses and a trigger to make the boss or mob attack the char with the highest variable number.
But still using only one char to solo even the easiest boss is not right. 1 char = 5 players, 5 players cannot solo a 40 man raid boss.

like i said and just updated the bosses hit harder/ are more harder

Typically they arent a 40 man boss anymore starting tonight becuase of xpac but still if i made it full house then pretty much Everything will have to be changed. the way you said about the aggro system looks simple, ill try it out =)
__________________________________________________________________________________________

MAP HAS BEEN UPDATED ENJOY =)
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
Level 14
Hey there, decided to do some playing around in here before I have to get back to work.

This map looks very promising and very true to the 40 man raid, but there are a few things I would like to touch up on.

Alright, so, all I have time for right now is the Spider Wing, when I decide to due the rest, I'll put in my mini-mod vote so, here are the bugs.

First things first, the Mages Ice lance. The spell is based on death coil. Death coil cant be cast on enemy undead units. Since several guys in Naxx are undead, the mage cant use Ice Lance.

Second thing, the warriors. There are two warriors, one for light blue, and one for red. Both have the same abilities, the same health, the same attack, and the same armor. However, player red has 1 intelligance (The appropriate amount), while Lightblues has 123 intelligence (giving unnecesary mana).

Third, the shamans windfury totem. Instead of giving 18% attackspeed increase, it give a 75% damage increase (too much damage). Use endurance aura.

Now, let me move on to the bosses. I thought they were pretty good, but there were a few things that kind of messed me up.

Lets start with Anub'Rekhan, which was really messy.

His locust was interesting, but you forgot the silenceing part to it. Its real easy to add an AOE silence. Just have a dummy unit cast silence every 2 seconds at the position of Anub'Rekhan while Locust is up.

Im really confused on why you gave the Crypt Guards the graveard ability, and why he didnt summon any scarabs from the dead crypt guards corpse.

Ugh, gotta go now, cant finish the rest at this moment. Work a bit on what I said, and I may like to use this as a basis for New Naxx if we move on to phase 2 of the WoW raids in WC3 project, which will be the WoTLK raids.

~Asomath

Level 7
Hey there, decided to do some playing around in here before I have to get back to work.

This map looks very promising and very true to the 40 man raid, but there are a few things I would like to touch up on.

Alright, so, all I have time for right now is the Spider Wing, when I decide to due the rest, I'll put in my mini-mod vote so, here are the bugs.

First things first, the Mages Ice lance. The spell is based on death coil. Death coil cant be cast on enemy undead units. Since several guys in Naxx are undead, the mage cant use Ice Lance.

Second thing, the warriors. There are two warriors, one for light blue, and one for red. Both have the same abilities, the same health, the same attack, and the same armor. However, player red has 1 intelligance (The appropriate amount), while Lightblues has 123 intelligence (giving unnecesary mana).

Third, the shamans windfury totem. Instead of giving 18% attackspeed increase, it give a 75% damage increase (too much damage). Use endurance aura.

Now, let me move on to the bosses. I thought they were pretty good, but there were a few things that kind of messed me up.

Lets start with Anub'Rekhan, which was really messy.

His locust was interesting, but you forgot the silenceing part to it. Its real easy to add an AOE silence. Just have a dummy unit cast silence every 2 seconds at the position of Anub'Rekhan while Locust is up.

Im really confused on why you gave the Crypt Guards the graveard ability, and why he didnt summon any scarabs from the dead crypt guards corpse.

Ugh, gotta go now, cant finish the rest at this moment. Work a bit on what I said, and I may like to use this as a basis for New Naxx if we move on to phase 2 of the WoW raids in WC3 project, which will be the WoTLK raids.

~Asomath

Ok will do have fun working :) yeah i forgot that Anub'rhekan does a silence i will add and fix everything that you posted above. 2 warriors were put in there becuase in the abom wing and serveral other fights you need 2 tanks =) will fix the mana etc..

The things you said above are now added testing them if they work atm

Level 4
Heals are more buggy than ever. They aren't responsive, and they auto cast without being told to.

You need to change the base heal to holy light, and stop using the priest heal which automatically tries to heal a target to full health by casting repeatedly. (holy light is a single cast heal, not a series of heals)

Also the lag issue returned after wiping on anub rekhan, making the game unplayable.

Level 3
The heal casts itself because it would be annoying to switch to the healer every second attack.

Right onto my list of stuff for you to fix:

Mana issues: here's an example. Healing wave costs 800 mana while chain heal costs below 100 mana.

The following moves have a rank after their name but others don't:
Chain Lightning, Feral Spirit, Shockwave, Stormstrike, Sinister Strike, Blizzard, Arcane Intellect, Arcane Blast, Rain of Fire, Trueshot Aura, Lightning Bolt (on the tooltip)

Moves that should not be there (not counting the fact that healing classes don't use damaging moves):
Bloodlust - Shamans don't have that.
Feral Spirit - Yea the original Wc3 shaman has it but not the WoW one.
Fear - Every warlock knows that even when a mob is attacking you, EVEN WHEN YOU ARE DYING do not use fear. Fear may send the mob to the next mob pack wiping the raid almost definitely. Better you than the raid.
Trueshot Aura - You have only one hunter and no one else gets (or is supposed to get) bonus from it. Just increase the hunters damage and don't put in auras.

Spelling mistakes and tooltip tips:
The file name is Naxxaramas. Not that important but still :wink:
Defend - Tooltip says it reduces the warriors movement speed by 0%. Remove that bit.
Taunt - ... the closest 1 enemys... enemIEs oh and change it to the closest enemy.
Devistate - It's Devastate. Either this has too many spaces behind "causes threat" or Shockwave does. Either way use ctrl space to go to next row. :wink:
Power Word: Pain - Tiptool no sense. make Oh and add damage to the tooltip.
(Use) Power Word: Shield - Remove Use from the beginning, add a tooltip. Also when it's activated its name is Unbreakable Will with, again no tooltip.
Sinister Strike - It has a Instant written under the name.
Shadowbolt - Add damage to tooltip.
Coruption - There's two r-s in Corruption. And... 150 damage over 24 secs WTF?!
Steady Shot - Add a tooltip.
Volley - Add a tooltip.
Multishot - Add a tooltip.
Healing Wave - Add amount healed to tooltip.
Lightning Bolt - ... for. <- For what? It's in the very end.

Missing hotkeys:
Stormstrike, Power word: Pain, Windfury Totem, Slice and Dice, Stealth, Kick, Icelance, (if you are very persistent on keeping it in) Fear, Corruption, Chain Heal, Steady Shot, Volley, Multishot, Healing Wave, Lightning Bolt, Shadowbolt, Devastate.

Icons:
Shockwave- change to shockwave, it fits the style :wink:
Stormstrike - Passive icons on activated abilities and vice versa is bad.
Power Word: Pain - Use something better.
Arcane Intellect - Give it an activated ability icon.
Arcane Blast - Change to Detonate.
Shadowbolt - Seriously. It's Shadowbolt not trident throw.
Corruption - Change to an activated ability icon.
Chain heal - Nope, not feeling it.
Healing Wave - Change to an activated ability icon.
Lightning Bolt - Yeah, right.

Ability changes:
Shockwave - It actually does the shockwave arooouuund the warrior. And it doesn't stun, it slows. Base it off Frost Nova.
Power Word: Shield - This activates both the priests... unbreakable will :/. Oh and it doesn't wear off with time. Or it does with too long time.
Slice and Dice & Sinister Strike - No combo points now? Oh and Slice and Dice activates berserk?
Stealth - Stealth shouldn't cost mana.
Kick - Make it auto use it only when an enemy casts a spell cause it's a waste of mana otherwise.
Arcane Intellect - Make it an activated ability buff because i don't feel comfortable with "Increases targets Int by 30"
Multishot - Make it an activated ability.
Reincarnation - Increase it's cooldown. Oh and despite the tooltip he reincarnates with full health and mana.

Also mind putting all hotkeys to Q,W,E & R? Much thanks :grin:

EDIT: Still no items :/

That's all for now.

Last edited:
Level 4
The heal casts itself because it would be annoying to switch to the healer every second attack.

Right onto my list of stuff for you to fix:

Mana issues: here's an example. Healing wave costs 800 mana while chain heal costs below 100 mana.

The following moves have a rank after their name but others don't:
Chain Lightning, Feral Spirit, Shockwave, Stormstrike, Sinister Strike, Blizzard, Arcane Intellect, Arcane Blast, Rain of Fire, Trueshot Aura, Lightning Bolt (on the tooltip)

Moves that should not be there (not counting the fact that healing classes don't use damaging moves):
Bloodlust - Shamans don't have that.
Feral Spirit - Yea the original Wc3 shaman has it but not the WoW one.
Fear - Every warlock knows that even when a mob is attacking you, EVEN WHEN YOU ARE DYING do not use fear. Fear may send the mob to the next mob pack wiping the raid almost definitely. Better you than the raid.
Trueshot Aura - You have only one hunter and no one else gets (or is supposed to get) bonus from it. Just increase the hunters damage and don't put in auras.

Spelling mistakes and tooltip tips:
The file name is Naxxaramas. Not that important but still :wink:
Defend - Tooltip says it reduces the warriors movement speed by 0%. Remove that bit.
Taunt - ... the closest 1 enemys... enemIEs oh and change it to the closest enemy.
Devistate - It's Devastate. Either this has too many spaces behind "causes threat" or Shockwave does. Either way use ctrl space to go to next row. :wink:
Power Word: Pain - Tiptool no sense. make Oh and add damage to the tooltip.
(Use) Power Word: Shield - Remove Use from the beginning, add a tooltip. Also when it's activated its name is Unbreakable Will with, again no tooltip.
Sinister Strike - It has a Instant written under the name.
Shadowbolt - Add damage to tooltip.
Coruption - There's two r-s in Corruption. And... 150 damage over 24 secs WTF?!
Steady Shot - Add a tooltip.
Volley - Add a tooltip.
Multishot - Add a tooltip.
Healing Wave - Add amount healed to tooltip.
Lightning Bolt - ... for. <- For what? It's in the very end.

Missing hotkeys:
Stormstrike, Power word: Pain, Windfury Totem, Slice and Dice, Stealth, Kick, Icelance, (if you are very persistent on keeping it in) Fear, Corruption, Chain Heal, Steady Shot, Volley, Multishot, Healing Wave, Lightning Bolt, Shadowbolt, Devastate.

Icons:
Shockwave- change to shockwave, it fits the style :wink:
Stormstrike - Passive icons on activated abilities and vice versa is bad.
Power Word: Pain - Use something better.
Arcane Intellect - Give it an activated ability icon.
Arcane Blast - Change to Detonate.
Shadowbolt - Seriously. It's Shadowbolt not trident throw.
Corruption - Change to an activated ability icon.
Chain heal - Nope, not feeling it.
Healing Wave - Change to an activated ability icon.
Lightning Bolt - Yeah, right.

Ability changes:
Shockwave - It actually does the shockwave arooouuund the warrior. And it doesn't stun, it slows. Base it off Frost Nova.
Power Word: Shield - This activates both the priests... unbreakable will :/. Oh and it doesn't wear off with time. Or it does with too long time.
Slice and Dice & Sinister Strike - No combo points now? Oh and Slice and Dice activates berserk?
Stealth - Stealth shouldn't cost mana.
Kick - Make it auto use it only when an enemy casts a spell cause it's a waste of mana otherwise.
Arcane Intellect - Make it an activated ability buff because i don't feel comfortable with "Increases targets Int by 30"
Multishot - Make it an activated ability.
Reincarnation - Increase it's cooldown. Oh and despite the tooltip he reincarnates with full health and mana.

Also mind putting all hotkeys to Q,W,E & R? Much thanks :grin:

That's all for now.
It isn't annoying for me. Plus as it is the spell is broken and makes it virtually impossible to heal properly, anyway. I could see trying to give a healing light based heal autocast for those who don't want to swap. But this spell will keep healing the target to full health even if autocast is off because it's how the priest heal functioned in wc3. They'd keep healing the target they were told to heal until either the target ht full health, the target died, they died or ran out of mana.

Shaman do have bloodlust in wow.
Shaman do have feral spirit in wow. (I'd be sad if this got taken out, it's quite helpful.)
I agree fear could get replaced.
TSA should be changed to just increase attack, not ranged attack.

Level 3
Ah sorry, didn't know that horde had a different name for that. Well then add a 10 minute cooldown and make it buff all allies in range. Also Naxxramas and all the characters there are level 60. Heroism/Bloodlust is a level 70 spell.

Also didn't know they had Feral Spirit.

If you change TSA to increase normal attack speed it wont be TrueSHOT Aura now would it. It would also have alot less to do with hunters.

Level 6
TSA increases normal attack in WoW.
I'm going to try the map soonish, if I get enough people to play it. :)

Level 7
There are items in spider wing.

You maybe just left them there.

There is really no way to make arcane intellect an activiated ability. unless it involves purge or something like that. same with multishot?

for the icons, w/o importing anything there really is nothing else to fit a skull for shadow word pain, :slp: ill fix them though, i missed a day of work to get xpac etc :bored: Sucks to quest in xpac with 100000 other people lawl. :spell_breaker:

To miss Fairy: Why would anyone like to switch between 3 healing classes to heal then switch do a dps and use their abilities? thats why heal is there. though i may modify it but not change the base spell.

You can Solo it Shadow :) thats why theres a single player mode and a multiplayer mode incase you cant find enough players to play it.

Level 14
Ah sorry, didn't know that horde had a different name for that. Well then add a 10 minute cooldown and make it buff all allies in range. Also Naxxramas and all the characters there are level 60. Heroism/Bloodlust is a level 70 spell.

Also didn't know they had Feral Spirit.

If you change TSA to increase normal attack speed it wont be TrueSHOT Aura now would it. It would also have alot less to do with hunters.

It is called Heroism on the alliance.

I dont recall shamans having bloodlust in WoW.

~Asomath

Level 7
It is called Heroism on the alliance.

I dont recall shamans having bloodlust in WoW.

~Asomath

Horde shammies have bloodlust

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=2825

I actually should try and make Bloodlust like the one in WoW, based off battle roar maybe?

Asomath do you know why its been so called lagging? cant really figure out why. or does anyone know why its lagging?

Last edited:
Level 4
There are items in spider wing.

You maybe just left them there.

There is really no way to make arcane intellect an activiated ability. unless it involves purge or something like that. same with multishot?

for the icons, w/o importing anything there really is nothing else to fit a skull for shadow word pain, :slp: ill fix them though, i missed a day of work to get xpac etc :bored: Sucks to quest in xpac with 100000 other people lawl. :spell_breaker:

To miss Fairy: Why would anyone like to switch between 3 healing classes to heal then switch do a dps and use their abilities? thats why heal is there. though i may modify it but not change the base spell.

You can Solo it Shadow :) thats why theres a single player mode and a multiplayer mode incase you cant find enough players to play it.

The problem is the heals being set up the way they are makes them broken. (as it doesn't work properly) It also makes the game extremely boring since it takes no effort to get autohealed by things that don't lose mana while you dps down a boss.
If you'd change the base spell to a single heal and give an autocast feature for those who want that it would be fine, IMO. But as is the game isn't really playable due to the heal bugs and the fact a basic heal without a cooldown that casts by itself pretty much negates any difficulty on the map except for wild card fights like Heigan.

Level 7
The problem is the heals being set up the way they are makes them broken. (as it doesn't work properly) It also makes the game extremely boring since it takes no effort to get autohealed by things that don't lose mana while you dps down a boss.
If you'd change the base spell to a single heal and give an autocast feature for those who want that it would be fine, IMO. But as is the game isn't really playable due to the heal bugs and the fact a basic heal without a cooldown that casts by itself pretty much negates any difficulty on the map except for wild card fights like Heigan.

There is no way you can add an Auto Cast to a single base spell. tried everything,
Ill add a Base spell for now till i make an option that if you want an autocast or Single base spell.
Its duable with the base spell but harder.

Level 4
There is no way you can add an Auto Cast to a single base spell. tried everything,
Ill add a Base spell for now till i make an option that if you want an autocast or Single base spell.
Its duable with the base spell but harder.
That would be best IMO. So long as you can choose to turn on a holy light version it's fine. (Your idea is nice anyway since it lets the player go the route the want)

Level 14
I have a whole list of things I want to say, but school.

One thing, though, is that the priests mana regeneration with buffs and so, seems to be faster than the priest can spend it on heals.

I'll check out lag later. Also, I believe I can compress your sounds even more. I compressed one down to 13%

~Asomath

Level 3
Right next list. :wink:

It would be better IMO to remove the rank/level from the abilities.

Defend: No rank/level, typo: "... that are not reflected. While Defend is active" (...that are not reflected while Defend is active.)
Taunt: No rank/level, typo: "The closest 1 enemies are forced..." (The closest enemy is forced...)
Shockwave: Level 1.
Devastate: No hotkey, rank 3, typo: "...1245 damage Causes threat." (...1245 damage. Causes threat.)
Stormstrike: No hotkey, level 1, unneeded ctrl enter in the end.
Windfury Totem: No hotkey, no rank/level.
Feral Spirit: Level 1.
Chain Lightning: Level 3.
Power word: Pain: Rank 3, no hotkey, typo: Shadow Word: Pain, "The shadow word of pain dealing..." (Cast the Shadow Word: Pain on a enemy, dealing...)
Flash Heal: No hotkey, no level/rank, typo: "Heals a Target..." (Heals a target...)
Inner Fire: No rank/level, shouldn't it be self cast?
Mind blast: Level 3, typo: Mind Blast.
Slice and Dice: No hotkey, no level/rank.
Stealth: No hotkey, no level/rank, doesn't decrease speed.
Kick: No hotkey, no level/rank.
Sinister Strike: Rank 3.
Icelance: No hotkey, no level/rank, typo: "990-1220 Damage" (990-1220 damage.)
Blizzard: Level 3.
Arcane Intellect: Level 1, typo: "...the target's Intelligence..." (your Intelligence)
Arcane Blast: Level 3, no hotkey, unneeded ctrl enter in the end.
Shadowbolt: Rank 1, no hotkey, use Abilities- Item Attack Corruption Bonus for icon.
Immolate: No hotkey, level 3.
Corruption: No hotkey, rank 2, use Upgrades- Disease Cloud for icon.
Rain of Fire: Level 1.
Steady Shot: Rank 1, typo: "...an Enemy..." (...an enemy...)
Volley: No hotkey, level 3.
Trueshot Aura: Level 3.
Multi-shot: No hotkey, level 3, typo: Multi-Shot, "...3 Targets... Damage" (...3 targets... damage.)
Lightning bolt: No hotkey, no level/rank, typo: Lightning Bolt "... target for.
Level 3 - 1565... (... target for 1565...)
Healing Wave: No hotkey, rank 3.
Bloodlust: No hotkey, level 4, cooldown starts at half and lasts 5 minutes.
Reincarnation: Perfect. :grin:

That's all for now.

Level 7
Right next list. :wink:

It would be better IMO to remove the rank/level from the abilities.

Defend: No rank/level, typo: "... that are not reflected. While Defend is active" (...that are not reflected while Defend is active.)
Taunt: No rank/level, typo: "The closest 1 enemies are forced..." (The closest enemy is forced...)
Shockwave: Level 1.
Devastate: No hotkey, rank 3, typo: "...1245 damage Causes threat." (...1245 damage. Causes threat.)
Stormstrike: No hotkey, level 1, unneeded ctrl enter in the end.
Windfury Totem: No hotkey, no rank/level.
Feral Spirit: Level 1.
Chain Lightning: Level 3.
Power word: Pain: Rank 3, no hotkey, typo: Shadow Word: Pain, "The shadow word of pain dealing..." (Cast the Shadow Word: Pain on a enemy, dealing...)
Flash Heal: No hotkey, no level/rank, typo: "Heals a Target..." (Heals a target...)
Inner Fire: No rank/level, shouldn't it be self cast?
Mind blast: Level 3, typo: Mind Blast.
Slice and Dice: No hotkey, no level/rank.
Stealth: No hotkey, no level/rank, doesn't decrease speed.
Kick: No hotkey, no level/rank.
Sinister Strike: Rank 3.
Icelance: No hotkey, no level/rank, typo: "990-1220 Damage" (990-1220 damage.)
Blizzard: Level 3.
Arcane Intellect: Level 1, typo: "...the target's Intelligence..." (your Intelligence)
Arcane Blast: Level 3, no hotkey, unneeded ctrl enter in the end.
Shadowbolt: Rank 1, no hotkey, use Abilities- Item Attack Corruption Bonus for icon.
Immolate: No hotkey, level 3.
Corruption: No hotkey, rank 2, use Upgrades- Disease Cloud for icon.
Rain of Fire: Level 1.
Steady Shot: Rank 1, typo: "...an Enemy..." (...an enemy...)
Volley: No hotkey, level 3.
Trueshot Aura: Level 3.
Multi-shot: No hotkey, level 3, typo: Multi-Shot, "...3 Targets... Damage" (...3 targets... damage.)
Lightning bolt: No hotkey, no level/rank, typo: Lightning Bolt "... target for.
Level 3 - 1565... (... target for 1565...)
Healing Wave: No hotkey, rank 3.
Bloodlust: No hotkey, level 4, cooldown starts at half and lasts 5 minutes.
Reincarnation: Perfect. :grin:

That's all for now.

Cannot put Hotkeys for Custom Abilities. Now for based Abilities that are already there i can but that means i have to do every Spell over and i do not want to do that at all.There are Hotkeys but they dont Show because they are Custom made =/

Map Updated: Hotfix

Level 3
Yes you can, it's very simple. Open a normal Wc3 hero abilities tooltip (not tooltip extended) and there will be a code there something like |cFFF000TEXT|r only shorter and with a different code. Just copy paste that and instead of TEXT write a hotkey or the rank. Example S|cFFF000t|rormbolt. If you did it right it will look like this: Stormbolt. Do not remove the r from the end of the code.
If you want different colors then you can get color codes from here. Just open options on this awesome tool and select a color.

Level 7
did exactly what you said straight foward it didnt work..

Heal Spell Switch System now Added you can now switch between Heal and Flash heal

Flash heal = Grouped with other players and Harder

Heal= Solo and Easier

Level 3
This is the exact colorcode you must use: |cffffcc00TEXT|r
Copy paste this into Tooltip - Normal and switch TEXT. |cFFF000TEXT|r isn't probably a real colorcode. Even better would be to remove all rank texts and set hotkeys to Q, W, E & R by doing this: Shockwave - (|cffffcc00E|r)
Simple yet comfortable. Many maps use this. This is the step by step exact instructions, if it doesn't work then something is seriously wrong.

Level 14
Have to wait for the sound files to be compressed then ill put them in. im looking deeper into the lag But it seems ok now i just tested my map and i havent detected any lag at all :grin:

Im working on that sound compression now.

Edit: Alright, sound is attached and working. I compressed your 8.9 MB of sound to 2.7 MB, hope it helps.

~Asomath

Attachments

• Anis Nax Folder.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 112
Level 2
Hey missfairy u said that some Wow models are open souced. Can i have some models coz i dont have a WoW on my comp...THX!!!

Level 3
Right it seems as this project has stopped but ill post a couple bugs anyway.

Most importantly: give them some mana restoring drinks or something.
The priests single heal doesn't work.
Stealth doesn't... stealth.
Shadowbolt hasn't got a hotkey.

Pulling off even the simplest of strategies on the bosses requires at least 5 people.