• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is it worth patching to 1.30?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

I still have my old 1.26 version of warcraft.

Are there worthy changes in world editor ?
Except the max players limit raise and max terrain tiles ?

Those of you that have 1.30+ and are happy with it, let me know.
Thanks!

~El

Level 17
I'd say... no.

Memory Hack on 1.26 provides you with all the capabilities that the modern patches brought, and even more. If you are not concerned with security of your own PC, or only play with friends, there's not much reason to upgrade.

The patches have for the most part been a very mixed bag. While we did get some new and improved features, like extra natives, native widescreen, cross-realm hosting out of the box, they don't justify upgrading to 1.30 in my book. Not to mention the myriad of extra bugs that were introduced, and are still being slowly fixed.

So, no, if you're fine with 1.26, then hold off on updating. Perhaps, when Blizzard brings something else to the board, it might be worth upgrading.

Level 28
Yes and no.

Yes, because most of the maps nowadays require the latest patch in order to work properly, and the editor received a lot of cool features.
No, because the recent patches have caused major problems and bugs to so many people. The good thing, however, is that those bugs are being addressed and they will slowly but surely be fixed.

Last edited:

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Okay! Thanks . So I can continue to lurk and wait for a stable version.

EDIT: What is the memory hack on 1.26?

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
I advise having more versions of the game. Keep your 1.26 (although I suggest 1.29.2 instead) somewhere on your HDD and upgrade the original (not the copy I was just referring to) to the latest. That way, you don't have to lose any content.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

I advise having more versions of the game. Keep your 1.26 (although I suggest 1.29.2 instead) somewhere on your HDD and upgrade the original (not the copy I was just referring to) to the latest. That way, you don't have to lose any content.

Fair enough, but I can't install another warcraft, so one of the copies will have to be ... a cracked warcraft copy?

Level 6
Some custom campaigns which were updated recently are only playable in latest patch.For instance, Curse of the Forsaken,Lord of the Clans,and the upcoming Malfurion's Quest no longer support old war3 patches before 1.28.However,you'd better think it over,rushing to war3 1.30+ means farewell to tons of classic masterpieces such as The Chosen Ones,Chasing the Dawn and Wanderers of Sorceria.

Custom maps are also affected by new patches.As far as I know,Sunken City,a marvelous work of art created by SpasMaster,only support 1.30+ now.Unfortunately,Zwiebelchen,who is the author of the outstanding Gaias Retaliation,is struggling with the bugs caused by new patch.

It's hard to say whether you should upgrade your warcraft3 or not.It depends on how you value the maps you are playing.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Are there worthy changes in world editor ?
Except the max players limit raise and max terrain tiles ?
You may install the PTR version of the game and find out, since it installs in its own folder and should not interfere with your current version of the game in any way.

Regarding v1.26a, maybe you will find these two threads to be interesting:
- [General] - Help to combine Wc3 ver 1.26 with editor compilation
- WFE - Warcraft Feature Extender

EDIT: What is the memory hack on 1.26?
This should give you an idea of what it is and of what it allows to do:
- Memory hack
- Accessing memory from the script - it's time of the revolution

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Some custom campaigns which were updated recently are only playable in latest patch.For instance, Curse of the Forsaken,Lord of the Clans,and the upcoming Malfurion's Quest no longer support old war3 patches before 1.28.However,you'd better think it over,rushing to war3 1.30+ means farewell to tons of classic masterpieces such as The Chosen Ones,Chasing the Dawn and Wanderers of Sorceria.

Custom maps are also affected by new patches.As far as I know,Sunken City,a marvelous work of art created by SpasMaster,only support 1.30+ now.Unfortunately,Zwiebelchen,who is the author of the outstanding Gaias Retaliation,is struggling with the bugs caused by new patch.

It's hard to say whether you should upgrade your warcraft3 or not.It depends on how you value the maps you are playing.

Spas is awesome, even though I don't like his sunken city map, its nothing special, or at least it wasn't when I played it.
Must have been years ago.

I don't play custom campaigns much, only one I played I forgot the name of :S

By the looks of it, its not worth risking it. If Warcraft 3: Reforged doesn't suck monkey balls,
it may be worthy enough to move to it entirely, or maybe try then.

You may install the PTR version of the game and find out, since it installs in its own folder and should not interfere with your current version of the game in any way.

Regarding v1.26a, maybe you will find these two threads to be interesting:
- [General] - Help to combine Wc3 ver 1.26 with editor compilation
- WFE - Warcraft Feature Extender

This should give you an idea of what it is and of what it allows to do:
- Memory hack
- Accessing memory from the script - it's time of the revolution

I read the general jist of it. Seems quite powerful. Sadly I'm not versed enough in jass or pjass
need to catch up on that if I can keep my patience. Latest thing I'm doing is making an inventory
system, so any sort of extension I'm willing to try.

However, I don't get the benefits because all articles are written with mind that you know all that script stuff.

Does it make it possible to make a "server" of sorts to store player data for example?
Is it possible to link it to a database of any sort?

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

... and what if I do not know the answer to your question?
:wink:

Then just idk would of sufficed.

But hey, thanks for the links I checked out memory hack.

Now there is a reason to update -> Apparently if you don't have 1.29 patch, you could theoretically
download a virus and have your PC bite the dust (if we introduce malicious intent in map making).

And that's fucking scary!

And what's worse now I wanna learn how to use it to make a stupid mmorpg map.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Then just idk would of sufficed.
This would not have been enough. This is why I pointed you instead to where the experts in the arcane art of WC3 memory hacking are discussing that subject.
:wink:

Now there is a reason to update -> Apparently if you don't have 1.29 patch, you could theoretically download a virus and have your PC bite the dust (if we introduce malicious intent in map making).
As long as you download verified maps / campaigns from trusted sources, there is imho little reason to worry.

And what's worse now I wanna learn how to use it to make a stupid mmorpg map.
Good luck with your project.
:smile:

Level 21
it's my personal answer to be fair,i've only seen lots of issues with the newer patches
not saying that the definitive answer for everyone is no,just my personal one.Sorry,should have...(insert english word that i can't think of now) my post better to indicate it's my personal answer

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

it's my personal answer to be fair,i've only seen lots of issues with the newer patches
not saying that the definitive answer for everyone is no,just my personal one.Sorry,should have...(insert english word that i can't think of now) my post better to indicate it's my personal answer

The fact that there aren't as many new maps as I would of expected
after the new patches has been an indicator to me atleast that
the patches aren't that worth it. There might be some really
good maps past 1.26a that I haven't played.

The player cap past 12 is the biggest change to me personally,
and rarely have I witnessed a 12 player brawl... except dota 1
back in the warcraft 3 days, but even that is 10 players.
Can't really imagine what use is beyond 12 players,
not only performance or netcode wise, but which maps
except online rpg's benefit from this? Would you play a
20 man melee map? I wouldn't. But that's me.

I still need to try it, but from the looks of it,
its better to just wait for Reforged and see
if the editor is worth it. And the game.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Hopefully the system requirements won't be raised dramatically.

I'm working on my campaign on patch 1.29.2, which is stable from my experience and should run the recently updated custom campaign. I have yet to test that, I'm not sure how different my version and 1.30.x are. From what I can tell the recent ones are mostly just balance patches.

Patch 1.29 introduced widescreen, removed some hidden unused texture files such as the ground textures named L_UndeadUberSplat.blp that was a duplicate of the one in the L tileset MPQ, moved the NagaBirth model file to a different path so that custom Naga building models have no birth animation, and added a bunch of natives. Many of the natives have buggy and carelessly implemented behavior. For rotating special effects, Yaw and Roll are flipped, so you cannot easily spin a model in the way that you would conventionally expect, and you have to do upper mathematics to do a matrix transformation of your own before calling the native. In that version, assigning the X or Y values of the special effect individually will reset the other of the two values. So, the native to set special effect X would reset its Y value.
The 1.29 patch removed the War3Patch.mpq and added assets such as the Tinker and Firelord model files into the game's War3x.mpq.

Around this time and as they went to Patch 1.30, they added the ability to press ALT+ENTER to switch between Windowed and Fullscreen while the game is running. The changed the game storage system so that it no longer uses the same kind of MPQ software, so that programs like Magos War3ModelEditor and MdlVis can no longer load textures from inside the game.
They also switched the layout to include all possible languages with the game installation. They merged War3.mpq internally with War3x.mpq under the premise that there should only be one (the distinction between MPQ files still exists internally, but they are not visible as hard drive files, so that modding tools don't work). This means that Reign of Chaos only icons that were overwritten by the expansion such as the old Priest icon, and the Charm icon, are simply gone, so if you play the original RoC campaigns on 1.30 you will see the new Priest icon and other influences from the expansion.
With all these formatting changes, they also added JassHelper into the World Editor using Vexorian's implementation, changed the networking so that any player can use the Create Game button similar to Starcraft 2, and changed the LAN feature to use a popup asking users to install some weird application with a French name. Generally, LAN is bad for corporate economics because you can't easily record data analytics on LAN games, and they weren't validating CD keys. So, making it irritating to use gradually eliminates the issues as people forget it even exists, and in the phone addict culture people don't keep friends face to face anymore to go to LAN parties anyway.
Also, caching of map information was further corrupted to the point that the official Blizzard suggested solution to multiplayer desync issues is that a user must restart the game application after every map ends, otherwise you put yourself at a higher risk of desync.

I use it because of the increased convenience that you can play online with others without port forwarding, on days went the desync issues aren't bad an the Join Game button is working in custom games (some days it isn't).

Level 4
So uhm... where does the 1.26a community go to? I'm currently having a hard time learning Russian. Chinese well... uhm I'm done with just nihao and chuni chunger quiae le. So be Russian and go iccup? Please help, really clueless since blizz broke ENT and MMH.

Where art though 1.26a peeps?

pyf

pyf

Level 32
1.26 is outdated [...]
Still great when using ReplayKit, though.

@deepstrasz: I bet he wants a downgrade patch, not an official upgrade one.

** Update **
What's the best way to get a pre-1.30 patch such as 1.26a or 1.27b? [...]
For the record, this is the best way to get the official legacy cumulative standalone offline upgrade patches from Blizzard:
Blizzard offline updater
(note: forgot to add Taiwanese as a supported language)

Last edited:

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Wow this discussion went in flames.

I can share my copy of warcraft 3, since I haven't downloaded or installed any patches
in 15+ years. Also has version switcher.

Around this time and as they went to Patch 1.30, they added the ability to press ALT+ENTER to switch between Windowed and Fullscreen while the game is running.

To me this is the only convenience.
I have old pc's that can run wc3 way better in window mode
but they can't play because GameRanger only uses fullscreen.
So I can't play on those even when I have people for lan parties.

Generally, LAN is bad for corporate economics because you can't easily record data analytics on LAN games, and they weren't validating CD keys. So, making it irritating to use gradually eliminates the issues as people forget it even exists, and in the phone addict culture people don't keep friends face to face anymore to go to LAN parties anyway.

Game Ranger is still very much alive. I've never used Garena or ENT.
And it runs the game in LAN. Proxy LAN as I understand it.
I agree that LAN is outdated tech at this point, as much as a Walkman on cassettes.

I use it because of the increased convenience that you can play online with others without port forwarding, on days went the desync issues aren't bad an the Join Game button is working in custom games (some days it isn't).

Desyncs are sometimes a horror with game ranger or warcraft. Not even port forwarding.
I'd have to turn off every firewall on all pc's to get it to work. And sometimes it doesn't.
That might be another convenience in today's "online-age"

1.26 is outdated and only a minority work with it, memhack and whatnot.

So is warcraft 3. Which is why Reforged... and I pray to all gods they
don't make it like starcraft 2. Because it doesn't feel cool to me to
download 30 gigs to play a "warcraft" recreation of a map when I can
play a starcraft recreation on any pc with a 2 gigabyte portable non-install
that works with game ranger.

Oh and I don't know how much of Blizzard's body is alive within Activision's stomach
and both of them within EA's claws... so I'd brace for impact if Reforged isn't good...
or it has loot-boxes in it... j/k. It might have micro-transactions.

Level 8
When doing a fresh install though, how do I avoid starting off in 1.30? I no longer have my old discs, just the CD keys, so I've been relying on downloading it from Blizzard's site for years whenever I need to reinstall.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
So is warcraft 3. Which is why Reforged... and I pray to all gods they
don't make it like starcraft 2. Because it doesn't feel cool to me to
download 30 gigs to play a "warcraft" recreation of a map when I can
play a starcraft recreation on any pc with a 2 gigabyte portable non-install
that works with game ranger.
Downloading 30 GB is a big deal? For more and more people it is only 50 minutes or less of downloading.

Yes keeping up to date is worth it. Not only does it run better on Windows 10, has wide screen support but also many new powerful natives.

Level 6
So uhm... where does the 1.26a community go to? I'm currently having a hard time learning Russian. Chinese well... uhm I'm done with just nihao and chuni chunger quiae le. So be Russian and go iccup? Please help, really clueless since blizz broke ENT and MMH.
The community of Warcraft3 has already been separated since 1.29 was released.A lot of mapmakers were irritated by compatibility problems which was mentioned by Retera(#22).You could also check some old threads last year to find out why.

The new patches,especially CASC ones no longer support third-party-platforms such as ICCup(runned by Russians),Netease(runned by Chinese),RGC,Garena and so on.As a Chinese player,I'm confused just like you are.Netease,the only "LEGAL" agent of Blizzard in mainland China,has made us download a third-party-worldeditor,a pirate copy of YDWE which was inherited of JNGP.And guess what,they are all based on 1.27a or earlier patches.The maps made by Chinese authors don't support 1.30+ and apparently can't be played or opened by you guys,unless you wanna download a pirate wc3 version from Netease.Of course,Blizzard knows that and is KEEPING acquiescence.

Wc3 community of mainland China is already separated from the world.What makes the matter worse is that a large amount of our mapmakers have monetized their maps.They've taken advantage of bugs which only exist in old versions such as Memory Hack. Being driven by greed,they've completely destroyed the environment of wc3 community in China.God knows what will happen when the Reforged Warcraft3 be released.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Hm. Well without my old CDs it sounds like I can't use that approach. [...]
Maybe buy another set of CDs from used stores, or from the flea market?

[...] Is there a way to get the old Version Switcher tools to work? Or is there a new Version Switcher?
You should ask the author(s) directly imho.

Yes keeping up to date is worth it. Not only does it run better on Windows 10, has wide screen support but also many new powerful natives.
The PTR version of the game can be installed instead, to check out the current development state of the game. This will not harm the other, regular stable version of WC3.

Some legacy versions of WC3 can be enhanced with additional patches (as mix files / alternate launchers), to provide some enhanced features to some of these previous versions of the game.

Downloading 30 GB is a big deal? [...]
Yes it is.

** Update **
When doing a fresh install though, how do I avoid starting off in 1.30? I no longer have my old discs, just the CD keys, so I've been relying on downloading it from Blizzard's site for years whenever I need to reinstall.
You should have kept somewhere a local copy of the digital download version of the full game, which was introduced along with the release of Patch v1.21b in 2008. I hope that someday Blizzard will make this downloadable version of the full game available again from their own servers.

The official standalone offline upgrade patches ranging from v1.24a up to and including v1.27b, are still available from Blizzard's servers.

As for the Web installer for the full game, it was introduced with v1.28.0 in April 2017. The Web installer only installs the most current version of the game.

Last edited:

Eye

Eye

Level 2
Downloading 30 GB is a big deal?
Yes it is.
1.26 is outdated and only a minority work with it, memhack and whatnot.
Are you playing it or making any maps, at least, both of you? Widescreen is good, sure; natives, yeah, - in theory.
You can not play the game, it is broken in so many ways. If you do not meet any game-breaking bugs, sound or interface glitches, at least you meet bunch of desyncs while you play it.

Reactions: pyf

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Are you playing it or making any maps, at least, both of you? Widescreen is good, sure; natives, yeah, - in theory.
You can not play the game, it is broken in so many ways. If you do not meet any game-breaking bugs, sound or interface glitches, at least you meet bunch of desyncs while you play it.
If you're referring to newer patches, I use 1.29.2 as it's stable until the newer ones get properly coded.
The maps made by Chinese authors don't support 1.30+ and apparently can't be played or opened by you guys,unless you wanna download a pirate wc3 version from Netease.Of course,Blizzard knows that and is KEEPING acquiescence.
Don't think there's too much they could do anyway.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
If you're referring to newer patches, I use 1.29.2 as it's stable until the newer ones get properly coded.
Meaning, your version is as outdated as v1.26a is.

The topic of this thread reads "is it worth patching to 1.30?". Therefore, your answer is implicitly no. You, too, prefer to stay with an outdated version of the game, because it is a version that works and suits your needs.

Widescreen support. increased JASS operation limit. custom JASS natives. transparent texture for the UI. Windows XP support. works with v1.26a and v1.28.1

==> *here* <==

Last edited:
I have been pretty exclusively playing the latest patch. This is possible for me, and me alone, because I have a model editor similar to Magos that I am working on that can use DrSuperGood's JCASC library and load game data from 1.30 (even though all of the other model eeitors, like Magos and MdlVis, require older installations).

Perhaps more people would move to 1.30 if I published what I am working on? But the common WarCraft III map developer wants to be able to write some JASS scripting, as well as doing model tweaks, so not having TESH in the World Editor is really a hold back.

HiveWE can give us a script editor in a world editor where they can't take it away. I got the Matrix Eater to render animated unit models, so I am working on a fork of HiveWE where I'm trying to animate the units to bring HiveWE more to life emotionally for people. But there is a lot that I don't know. My C++ schooling focused on building command line applications, not a GUI nor an OpenGL application. Last night I was trying to teach myself the reasoning behind Ghostwolf's bone texture. I was able to predict before reading his code, based on the shader alone, that it had to be a width and height equal to (Bones * 4) by (instance count). This means I am getting closer to full understanding. Essentially, HiveWE has to have better performance than my Java editor that only opens a single model at a time. HiveWE needs to be able to render 100 Footman.

HiveWE's MDX renderer tracks instances by rebuilding the instance list on every frame. Without major changes I will have to rebuild the bone texture on every frame. Maybe this can't be avoided? So it means that performance might still be questionable in comparison to what is desired.

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Meaning, your version is as outdated as v1.26a is.

The topic of this thread reads "is it worth patching to 1.30?". Therefore, your answer is implicitly no. You, too, prefer to stay with an outdated version of the game, because it is a version that works and suits your needs.
I can play some of the stuff made with newer patches on 1.29.2 if that helps. So, no, it's a false claim, yours, the version being as outdated.
And my answer is not a general no because there are some things you can do with 1.30.4 but that work for singleplayer maps, not multiplayer ones. Problem is, I have no idea what the multiplayer issues are really, maybe they come from mapping, maybe they're just related to the new (?) servers and Battle.net?

pyf

pyf

Level 32
I can play some of the stuff made with newer patches on 1.29.2 if that helps. So, no, it's a false claim, yours, the version being as outdated.
Any version of the game other than the latest current one, is outdated.

** Update **

This is what v1.29.2 (first released on May 3, 2018) is missing out:
- Patch 1.30.0 - Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
- Patch 1.30.1 - Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
- Patch 1.30.2 - Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
- Patch 1.30.3 - Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
- Patch 1.30.4 - Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki

Last edited:

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Downloading 30 GB is a big deal? For more and more people it is only 50 minutes or less of downloading.

I'm glad, you're one of the few that likes the up-to-date features.
And maybe I'd like those too. But as this thread goes on and on,
I just keep finding more reasons why not to update ever.

I have been pretty exclusively playing the latest patch. This is possible for me, and me alone, because I have a model editor similar to Magos that I am working on that can use DrSuperGood's JCASC library and load game data from 1.30 (even though all of the other model eeitors, like Magos and MdlVis, require older installations).

Perhaps more people would move to 1.30 if I published what I am working on? But the common WarCraft III map developer wants to be able to write some JASS scripting, as well as doing model tweaks, so not having TESH in the World Editor is really a hold back.

Oh damn, more people with this so called... positive opinion.
I'm kidding, I'm glad you're having a good time.
And who knows, maybe you should publish it... or share a sneak-peak.

And my answer is not a general no because there are some things you can do with 1.30.4 but that work for singleplayer maps, not multiplayer ones. Problem is, I have no idea what the multiplayer issues are really, maybe they come from mapping, maybe they're just related to the new (?) servers and Battle.net?

I'm curious about this one as well.
Because it took me a long time to learn the common mistakes in WE
or the ways one should polish a map with triggers or JASS.

I don't wanna learn by experience where the game breaks now.
So many new issues, because of so many new functionalities.

So far I figured veteran modders who understand 99% of WE like the new functionalities
and casual players like the patches that just let them play online without much troubles.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Yeah, a lot of bogus for the multiplayer scene.
Not all the changes in WC3 since v1.29.2 are for multiplayer games.

I wrote: not as outdated (as 1.26). Please don't deviate.
Question: How do you get the ambient sounds to play with 1.29.2? Blizzard disabled them starting with v1.27a, and they brought them back starting with v1.30.0 (with varying degrees of success).

** Update **

Yeah, a lot of bogus for the multiplayer scene.
Do the changes introduced with v1.29.0 include a lot of bogus for the multiplayer scene too?
Patch 1.29.0 - Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki

Note: those changes are still valid with v1.29.2.

:grin:

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Not all the changes in WC3 since v1.29.2 are for multiplayer games.
I've already written:
And my answer is not a general no because there are some things you can do with 1.30.4 but that work for singleplayer maps
Why do we have to waste time with this?
Question: How do you get the ambient sounds to play with 1.29.2? Blizzard disabled them starting with v1.27a, and they brought them back starting with v1.30.0 (with varying degrees of success).
They work for me. I played this one map which had loud ones and I unticked the Ambient Sounds option and they turned off. Did a check to see if they'll come back once I ticked the option again too.
Do the changes introduced with v1.29.0 include a lot of bogus for the multiplayer scene too?
Melee was pretty fine as it was since 1.27.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Why do we have to waste time with this?
We are providing information as well as personal experiences / opinions, to help answer the question: "Is it worth patching to 1.30?"

A possible answer could be "depends on which OS / hardware you are using, and what you use the game for (SP? MP? Modding? Replay Viewing? Benchmarking?)".

Well...
Patch 1.29.0 - Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki

Already runs better on Windows 10. has official (more or less proper) wide screen support. includes many new powerful natives. Windows XP support. Broken Rexxar Campaign (hey, let's pretend this last one is a feature, hehe...).

They work for me. I played this one map which had loud ones and I unticked the Ambient Sounds option and they turned off. Did a check to see if they'll come back once I ticked the option again too.
They can not.

Blizzard and some other devs/representatives have claimed that the Miles Sound System was causing compatibility issues on newer Macs. This is officially why they disabled ambient sounds (the ones from MIDI+DLS files) for both the Windows and the Mac version of the game starting with 1.27a. Blizzard re-enabled these ambient sounds after the switch to FMOD Ex, starting with 1.30.0, and they dropped the MIDI+DLS combo in the process without telling anyone.

This change was also designed to accomodate how modern Windows OSes internally deal with sound / music files. The result was part of a global increase in HDD footprint, because all the ambient sounds (note: the ones in \sound\ambient\) are now wav files since 1.30.0 afaik.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
We are providing information as well as personal experiences / opinions, to help answer the question: "Is it worth patching to 1.30?"
You're deviating from the subject again. That's not what my replies were about and neither your questions.
They can not.
Maybe but a background sound is turned off/on when I tick the ambient sounds option off/on.
But feedback is best given by those who don't even have these versions of the game installed, right?

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Does 1.30 editor really have model editor, inside ? Not as a third-party like Magos.
And how extensive is it? Can you model units and animations?

Status
Not open for further replies.