1. The long-awaited results for Concept Art Contest #11 have finally been released!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Join Texturing Contest #30 now in a legendary battle of mythological creatures!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hivers united and created a bunch of 2v2 melee maps. Vote for the best in our Melee Mapping Contest #4 - Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Hero Contest #2 Submission Thread

Discussion in 'Contest Archive' started by busterkomo, Jun 15, 2009.

1. busterkomo

busterkomo

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    In order for your hero to be part of the competition, it must be posted in this thread. This thread will close when the contest is over. If you aren't submitting a hero, do not post. Any feedback belongs in the original thread.

If you need to update your submission, it must be done before the end of the contest. Otherwise, you'll be disqualified. Preferably you would edit your post to mention the update.

EDIT BY PURPLEPOOT:

Thread cleaned—this is for hero submissions only. Not comments, reservations, etc.

That being said, thanks to hawk and Linaze in attempting to control it, but in the future please just refer me right away (hawk did in the end).

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2009
  2. Septimus

Septimus

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  3. aaron

aaron

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Finished ^^ (i kinda rushed)
    Desctiption

hero is --->MR.BEAN :D

he has default wc3 stats of the paladin
    main attribute : strength
    health : about 1300 at level 10

The spells will be found on this file --->http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=hc335b

Multi Fire Bomb

[​IMG] <---- this is not my icon its Kallimachos's im just borrowing it ( not its not used in game, i just wanted a icon for this one ^^)

the caster conjures a small flame that grows and turns the ground
    under the enemies into fire dealing level of ability x 10 and lasting
    for level of ability x 5.

Deflect Energy Transfer (buff/Passive)Deflect Energy Transfer (buff/passive)

[​IMG]

causes the caster to put up a sheild that has a 10/20/30 % chance to
    dematerialize the caster into fire and materialize as a human again
    behind the attacking unit.

REVIVE WITH FLAMES (ulti)Revive With Flames(ulti)

[​IMG]

This spell is actually a suicide spell, this spell is performed by an evil holy spell caster that can no longer call upon the light for help... but he tries anyway, thus the light goes through his body killing him and all units nearby from the energy release. (note: this spell is cast can be cast at anytime)

Fiery Rage

[​IMG]

The unit creates a circle of flames around him dealing 20/40/60 damage
    on contact.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  4. Lancer1111

Lancer1111

Resources:
    Resources:
    My Final Version (i've a new Hero now):
    VoidLord
    I Added a meele map where you have him in the start, Credits are shown at lading screen.
    GL & HF to all the others

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  5. calex3

calex3

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Lich King

My Lich.. It is finished i hope....CREDITS TO HAPPYTAUREN FOR MODEL OF LICH
    Spells
    Here is little about spells.....
    Crushing Wave
    [​IMG] Leveling:
    Level - 1: 75 wave damage and 2-16% mana in damage
    Level - 2: 125 wave damage and 2-16% mana in damage
    Level - 3: 200 wave damage and 2-16% mana in damage

Powerful Blizzard
    [​IMG] Leveling:
    Level - 1: 50 damage per shard and 1x Intelligence in damage
    Level - 2: 100 damage per shard and 2x Intelligence in damage
    Level - 3: 150 damage per shard and 3x Intelligence in damage

Frost Stuff
    [​IMG] Leveling:
    Level - 1: 10% chance to deal 1.2 Intelligence in damage
    Level - 2: 20% chance to deal 2.4 Intelligence in damage
    Level - 3: 30% chance to deal 3.6 Intelligence in damage

Freezing Hit
    [​IMG] Ultimate:
    Covers unit in ice for 5 seconds. Every second there is a 50% chance to deal random percent of maximum mana in damage. Else it will deal 0.4 Intelligence in damage.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  6. Hemske

Hemske

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Here is my hero :)

The trickster is a fast and intelligent agility hero, combining hiding and illusion spells in order to confuse the enemy so it can backstab it and kill it.

Spell 1 - Vanish - The Trickster dissapear with a boom in a big cloud of smoke and become invisible for a set amount of time, and if he attacks a enemy unit while invisible, he will deal extra damage to the target and some damage to nearby units.

Spell 2 - Tricky Aura (passive) - Gives additional attackspeed to nearby friendly units and if a unit attacks a unit that is under the effect of Tricky Aura, it has a chance to turn the attacking unit into a critter for 2 seconds. Half time on heroes.

Spell 3 - Meditation - The trickster begins to channel a spell. Summons one illusion of himself every second for 20 seconds or until he stops channel the spell. The trickster gets very vulnerable when channeling this spell, and loses some of his max hp every second. Illusions takes 200 % damage and deals 10 % of the tricksters damage.

Spell 4 - Where did he go? (ultimate) - The trickster swap places with a target enemy unit, dealing 200 damage and then creates 10 illusions of himself. Illusions deal 10 % of the tricksters damage and takes 200 % damage and lasts for 20 seconds. If the damage kills the targeted unit, the cooldown will reset.

------------------------
    1.1 - Edited some minor things.
    1.2 - Fixed mana cost on the spells T_T

Attached Files:

7. MultiGod

MultiGod

Resources:
    Resources:
    Finally I am FREE~~~

Do I need to add description?

EDIT BY MultiGod : Fixed some leaks

EDIT AGAIN BY MultiGod : Added 3 custom icons. Well, credits to Blizzard!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  8. Billy the Cat

Billy the Cat

Resources:
    Resources:
    Billy the Cat's Hero Contest #2 Submission

Mad Scientist made by Billy the Cat for Hero Contest #2.

For suggestions please PM/VM me or post in the Contest thread.

Good luck everyone and may the best contestant win! Pick me!

Mad Scientist

[​IMG]
    Hero Stats
    Mad Scientist
    Name: Zarn Stormhand
    Race: Human
    Hit Points and Mana Points at Level 10: 1000/570
    Attack damage at Level 10: 40 - 50
    Attack Cooldown: 2.40
    Primary Attribute: Intelligence
    Strength: 21 + 1.70 per Level
    Agility: 13 + 1.60 per Level
    Intelligence: 19 + 2.20 per Level
    Defense Base: 3
    Speed Base: 240
    Collision Size: 16.00

Costs and and Build Time are the normal values.

Alchemist's Stone
    [​IMG]
    Alchemist's Stone
    45 Mana - 10 Seconds Cooldown
    Creates an Alchemist's Stone at the target location.
    Every 2 seconds this stone will drain 3 Gold and 1 Lumber from nearby enemy units. When the stone is killed all resources gathered by the stone will be given to it's owner.
    The stone has 100 hit points and Divine Armor.
    The stone will store only a limited amount of resources.

Level 1 - Drains 3 times, 120 maximum.
    Level 2 - Drains 5 times, 200 maximum.
    Level 3 - Drains 7 times, 280 maximum.

Short Circuit
    [​IMG]
    Short Circuit
    105 Mana - 15 Seconds Cooldown
    Creates an Electricity Generator at the target location.
    Every second the generator will emit a sparkle that damages nearby enemy units.
    Eventually the generator will overload and all sparkles will deal a lot of damage at once to nearby enemy units and half the damage to structures.

Level 1 - 8 sparkles, 6 hit damage, 30 overloading damage, small movement radius.
    Level 2 - 10 sparkles, 8 hit damage, 45 overloading damage, medium movement radius.
    Level 3 - 12 sparkles, 10 hit damage, 60 overloading damage, large movement radius.

Craftsmanship
    [​IMG]
    Craftsmanship
    Increases the life regeneration rate, mana regeneration rate, armor and damage of nearby friendly structures.

Level 1 - 10% damage, 1 armor, minor regeneration bonus.
    Level 2 - 15% damage, 2 armor, moderate regeneration bonus.
    Level 3 - 20% damage, 3 armor, greater regeneration bonus.

Design Plans
    [​IMG]
    Design Plans
    170 Mana - 90 Seconds Cooldown
    The Mad Scientist sends 2 tanks to the target location.
    The tanks will crash and blow up, knocking back units inside the explosion. The explosion will damage units in a small radius for 250 damage and in a large radius for 175 damage. Units inside the explosion will take 25 damage per second.
    The explosion lasts 6 seconds.

Also hits friendly units and destructibles!
    Credits
    Credits go to:
    Norinrad - Battle Priest
    CRAZYRUSSIAN - Ability Icons
    WILLTHEALMIGHTY - Special Effect
    Paladon - Knockback System
    How To...
    How To Use... Mad Scientist
    This hero supports the longer melee games.
    It should be placed in the Altar of Kings for Humans.
    Spells should be chosen depending on the used strategy.

Some examples of supported strategies include:
    Early Creeping - Short Circuit > Alchemist's Stone
    Resource Crippling - Alchemist's Stone > Short Circuit
    Tower Rush - Craftsmanship > Alchemist's Stone

This hero's spells are the best against big groups of enemies. Try getting up your level as fast as possible while preventing your opponent from getting a large army too early on. Eventually Design Plans can be used to deal a lot of damage to a large group of enemies or it can be used to destroy the enemy structures (an Orc Burrow will have 4 hit points left after it has been hit by Design Plans). Short Circuit has been weakened against structures to prevent early offensive rushing and for balancing issues (buildings can be hit by multiple explosions easily).

Attached Files:

9. Bane

Bane

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've got alot going on right now so i quickly finished up my submission.
    Overall i am very pleased with the spells and concepts and how it all synergizes very well together.
    All in all, i like it but i could've done alot better job on the triggering itself. Well here is my submission:

Banes Submission

The Argent Vanquisher:
    Theme: Holy/light

Synergy?: I think the synergy of my hero turned out exceptionally well. You can use dancing weapon and it will mimic everything everything you do, this can be used with divine ritual for some nice damage. Then you can also use flee + divine ritual so your enemies suffer damage from DR but you can get away from it. Blitz adds a nice effect to the hero and little randomization which i think all good heroes need.

Abilities: The Argent Vanquishers four abilities are:

Blitz: (passive): Gives a 20% chance that the Argent Vanquisher will teleport behind his target doing 50 damage.

Flee: (active): You send a holy shock through the ground, stunning all of the enemies around you for 2 seconds and increasing your movement speed by 200 for 5 seconds.

Divine Ritual: (active): The Argent Vanquisher calls upon his summoning power to bring forth six blade minions that will move towards the enemy, if they collide with the target, 20 damage is inflicted to all units aorund it! The target can dodge these blades.
    This will damage you aswell if you're within melee range.

Dancing Blade: (ultimate):
    Allows the Argent Vanquisher to summon a fallen ancestor that wields a blade that is half his level, it will mimic all of his attacks, movements, and spells.The blade lasts for 20 seconds.

The Map: The map is setup in a gauntlet type event. Type -start to start the waves,
    after you kill one boss you have 10 seconds before the next one.
    This allows the player to test their skills continously on different mobs.
    Another bonus about this is that you can start the event whenever you
    want, you have as long as you want to look at the spells, i think its pretty
    stupid when the map starts and theres already stuff attacking you and you
    don't have time to learn your spells.

Keep in mind!: Pease keep in the mind that the balance of this Hero was tested with another player
    playing the opposing hero, it is only balanced in the case that both players (heroes) are using their abilities.

Submission is attached
    Cheers,
    -Bane

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  10. krisserz

krisserz

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Ok, so here is my hero:

General Info
    Name- Storm Slayer
    Theme- Electricity
    Main Attribute- Strength
    Basic Strength- 21
    Basic Intelligence- 18
    Basic Agility- 13
    Health at level 10- 1250
    Mana at level 10- 555
    Base Defense- 2

Info- Mystic warrior, which has balancing between strength and intelligence. Can learn ability Re-Power, Static Field, Uncontrolled Electricity and Revenge From Heaven.

Skills
    Re-Power- Heals the target over 5 seconds. After that time target unit gets Lighting Shield, which will last 10 sec.
    Level 1 - Heals 200
    Level 2 - Heals 400
    Level 3 - Heals 600

Type- Healing/Buff

Static Field- Creates lighting balls, which will slam the ground, dealing damage and slowing all units in the spell range by 50%.
    Level 1 - Deals 60 Damage
    Level 2 - Deals 100 Damage
    Level 3 - Deals 140 Damage

Type- Damage AoE

Uncontrolled Electricity- Grants you a little % chance, that when under attack of melee unit you will unleash you powers to send chain lighting, which first target will be attacking unit.
    Level 1 - 2 jumps 75 damage 4% chance
    Level 2 - 3 jumps 95 damage 8% chance
    Level 3 - 3 jumps 125 damage 12% chance

Type- Passive/Offensive

Revenge From Heaven (Ultimate)- Puts all your powers into heaven, and later sends them back on targeted unit, closing it into ball and stunning it for 4 sec. Also deals 450 Damage.

Type- Damage One Target

Credits
    Credits goes to:
    Hueter - for Strom Slayer skin
    Anarchon - for Revenge From Heaven icon
    Infinitynexus - for Uncontrolled Electricity icon
    Xarwin - for Static Field icon
    Blizzard - for Re-Power icon ;P
    Pyrite - for Revenge From Heaven electro ball model

Last update changed uncontrolled electricity- attacker must be melee unit but chance of appearing lighting for every level is has been incarased by +1%. Again ultimate improved.

EDIT: The spell has been changed last time!
    EDIT: Ok I had to edit again. Please chack this one.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  11. warden13

warden13

Resources:
    Resources:
    Here it is.

Attached Files:

12. Martin Barbov

Martin Barbov

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Martin Barbov Submission - Watcher

Updated: More story added.
    Updated: Finished Story.
    Updated: Post Polished.
    Updated: Testmap Update: added more comments and story.
    added allied units to test heal.
    So, here it is:
    Reveal
    Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Overview

Model - Kael

Starting Stats:
    Str - 16 + 1.90
    Agi - 17 + 1.70

Int - 18 + 2.30

Mystical Hero, adept at controlling light and darkness. Can learn Sunray Scorch, Twilight Zone, Balance and Rift.

Abilities

Sunray Scorch
    Reveal
    [​IMG]
    Notes: Will creates a Sunray that travels from the Watcher to the target point. The Sunray will stay 4 seconds and if it reaches the target sooner it will stay there till it disappears. The fires, started by the sunray will deal additional 20 damage per second that stacks with the sunray damage but not with itself.
    [​IMG]

Twilight Zone
    Reveal
    [​IMG]
    Notes: This is a channeling ability that confuses the enemies. On level one it will just make them miss but on 2 and 3 it will become fight winner ability. It makes 1/3 of the enemy units run out of the zone(it has 400 aoe), another 1/3 start to attack their allies and the last part will just miss and move slower. If an unit leaves the zone it will be free from the effects(even if it ran out of it because of fear). The unit effects are chosen the first time an unit enters the zone and if it enters again another effect will be randomely picked. The player has control on his units but they will be ordered to run/attack every second(thats fo balancing purposes).
    [​IMG]

Balance
    Reveal
    [​IMG]
    Notes: Balance is a fully synergical ability and it does nothing on its own. It adds additional functionality on the other three abilities.
    Sunray Scorch - when the sunray disappears(on the 4th second) an explosion will deal additional damage.
    [​IMG]
    Twilight Zone - when the zone disappears(no matter if the time ran out or the channel was manually stoped) all allied units will be healed
    [​IMG]
    Rift - If all elements that passed are of the same side additional 7th unit will be summoned to maintain the balance(more of that later)

Rift
    Reveal
    [​IMG]
    Notes: This ability creates 6 random units (chosing from 3 light and 3 darkness types). They will be unselectable and will follow your hero and attack you enemies(they are invulnerable and act like locust swarm). Some of these units have their own abilities and will automatically use them.
    [​IMG]
    Units Summoned:
    [​IMG]
    Ghost - Will take control of the first unit it attacks(if it can of course)
    Phantom - On each attack will create copy of himself that attack the enmy from behind(basically thats double damage)
    Shadow - melee attacker
    Spark - close range attacker
    Wisp - ranged attacker
    Spirit - will heal you units
    The Deities(light and darkness) are stronger than the other units. Besides that they act like the rest of the group. A deity will be summoned if all the 6 units are of the same element. If all 6 are darkness then a light deity will be summoned and so on.

Story

The Order of Twilight
    Reveal
    Since the begining of time a powerful secret organization has existed - the "Order of the Twilight". Its purpose is one - to keep the balance of the forces in the endless conflict between light and darkness. The order's agents, the watchmen, are trained since before they are born to control the powers of light and harness the powers of darkness to their bidding. During the night they spread light and fire and during the day - darkness and shadow to ensure none of the elements become too powerful and overwhelming.

The Watchers
    Reveal
    The Watchers are chosen only among the newborn of the eldest of races - the elves. They are taken to never again return to their homeland. Then they are trained to control the power of light and darkness and to sense disturbance in the universal balance.

Sunray Scorch
    Reveal

According to the legends several ages ago, the Twilight Order assisted the Sun god Helion in his assault on the Citadel of Chaos. Helion, although knowing that the order acted on its own behalf, rewarded the Watchers by allowing them to command his powers. During this legendary event the first Watchers used the sunrays for the first time. Since then they have mastered the Sun to disperse the darkness.

Twilight Zone
    Reveal
    Summoning a Twilight Zone is fairly simple. The Watcher just has to replace part of his realm with a zone in the Lands of Darkness. This however is a very dangerous spell because if not cast properly it may damage the very matter of the world. This is why only the most skillful of Watchers are taught to use it.

Balance
    Reveal
    The Watcher's most powerful weapon and yet most obligatory duty is the Balance. The purpose of the order is to maintain it. The Watchers are taught from the very beginning of their apprenticeship that the balance is the most important lesson they will ever learn. Every time a Watcher summons elemental energies he must allow the same amount of the opposing element to enter the place, thus ensuring none of the two opposites would become common in the area.

Rift
    Reveal
    Invoking a rift is similar to the creation of a twilight zone, but much simplier. To accomplish it the Watcher has to open a crack in the reality, thus allowing some elemental creatures to enter his domain. According to an ancient pact between the Order and the masters of Creation and Destruction the elementals that pass the rift are forced to obey the Watcher's commands. To make sure the imbalance, caused by the rift, is not too big, the Watcher can willingly summon a powerful deity that stops the opposing element of becoming hegemonical.

The Elements - Light and Darkness
    Reveal
    Light and Darkness must not be taken literally. Although the actual light and darkness are very important for the balance in the Universe they are also symbols of much greater powers. The light symbolizes the creation and order while the darkness - destruction and chaos.

Credits
    Sunray Scorch icon - CRAZYRUSSIAN
    Sunray Scorch model - Callahan
    Sunray Scorch dark energy model - Mc !
    Twilight Zone icon - CRAZYRUSSIAN
    Twilight Zone model - JetFangInferno
    Twilight Zone buff model - JetFangInferno
    Rift faerie model - Elenai
    Wisp missile model - Carrington2k (AKA Escaper-Phoenix)
    Hero glow model(torch omni) - neogaidenx
    Hero attachment light model - Metal_Sonic
    Rift model - JetFangInferno
    Twilight Zone light model - JetFangInferno
    Rift Deities effects model - JetFangInferno
    Rift Light deity model - donut3.5

Note: Some effects are used more than once. Only their first use is shown. Resource not listed here are made by me.

Attached Files:

13. Rmx

Rmx

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Rhino !

Synergys 8)
    First Synergy
    Well the known synergy for Rhino is the first ability and the Ultimate, you cast the Ultimate and charges to the targeted area with the first ability, the hero won't stop when he counters a unit because the ultimate takes effect on that unit, but if the hero counters the unit twice while charging he will stop and the first ability takes effect.

You should try it for better understanding.

Second Synergy
    The second is first and second ability, you Horn drill the unit meaning cast second ability on unit, the charges to his position, this is a normal sysnergy.

Third Synergy
    You cast the second ability then when the unit reaches the ground he will still be stunned, you cast your ultimate and ruch to charge that unit, this will deal massive damage.

All synergy
    His passive gives him movement speed gradualy and then stomps when it reaches a certain speed, thus it synergy the most with your Ultimate that deals movement speed x 1.2 this will be a killer, also with the first ability that also when you charge it may also stomp while charging and the second to arrive to that unit faster when casting your Ultimate.

The hero is a wonderfull hero ^^

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...245925948-hero-contest-2-rhino-submission.w3x

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
  14. Zack1996

Zack1996

Resources:
    Models:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    My Submission: Blazing Fighter.
    Figure out everything by yourself. I follow the style Blizzard set for us.
    Also, Good luck to All!
    Feedback would be appreciated! (Feedback here)

CREDITS: Vexorian's Local Handle Vars system

Changelog

26/06/2009- Fixed some stuff. Thanks to Billy the Cat for the Bug Reports!
    28/06/2009- Fixed more stuff. Thanks to Kingz for the Bug Reports!
    01/07/2009- Fixed more stuff. Made code more efficient/cleaner. Made hero more balanced :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2009
  15. Aspard

Aspard

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    At last I have finished my hero and implemented him into the Melee map.
    So, here it is:

Pandarean Earthshaker
    [​IMG]

Description
    Main attribute: Strength
    Background: The warrior of the snow beorn clan, which had become native to the earth itself. Dared to deepen into an ancient knowledge of the mother earth, he now easily manipulates any aspect of it, like earth, dirt, rocks and other. Can learn "Seismic Bounce", "Stone Skin", "Heavy Smash" and "Ground Fury".
    Fitting: Should be placed in the neutral tavern among the other heroes and Pandarean Brewmaster.
    Abilities:

Seismic Bounce
    [​IMG]
    Pandarean Earthshaker pushes off from the ground and makes three random jumps around the place. After each jump he generates a powerful stomp dealing damage to all nearby enemy units.
    Level 1 - 75 damage.
    Level 2 - 150 damage.
    Level 3 - 225 damage.

Stone Skin
    [​IMG]
    The skin of targeted friendly unit becomes covered with a stone tissue, granting him additional armor. Every attacking unit will get a 21% chance to break his weapon for 4 seconds, decreasing his attack damage by 25%.
    Level 1 - 3 bonus armor.
    Level 2 - 5 bonus armor.
    Level 3 - 7 bonus armor.

Heavy Smash (Passive)
    [​IMG]
    Gives warrior a chance to make a massive stomp and deal a 15 extra damage to the target unit. Also deals minor damage to nearby enemy units.
    Level 1 - 7% chance, 15 enemies damage.
    Level 2 - 14% chance, 20 enemies damage.
    Level 3 - 21% chance, 25 enemies damage.

Ground Fury (Ultimate)
    [​IMG]
    The hero starts dancing on one place, beating the boulders from the ground and throwing them at enemy units around him. Just after the start all the units in 600 AoE will be knockbacked from him. Each boulder deals 45 damage.
    Lasts 15 seconds.

Channeling

Credits
    Paladon: For his Knockback and Jumping systems.
    WILLTHEALLMIGHTY: For his Dirt Explosion model and Armageddon icon.
    JetFangInferno: For his Bubble and Sand Explosion models.
    ThEkInGoFdEaD: For his Ying-Yang aura model.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  16. Jawzy

Jawzy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Here is mine :)

Attached Files:

17. Yearight

Yearight

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  18. Saia_Djinn

Saia_Djinn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Here comes mine :

The Orcish Steerman

Name :Gruzlak

Marine Hero with a great health power and being capable of doing devasting damage to whole armies. Can learn Magical Map , Explosive Stump , To the Sharks and Orcish Battleship
    Main Attribute:Strength

To the Sharks!!!

Like every shiplover Gruzlak has a own piece of lumber to throw people into the shark filled sea , dealing damage and slowing it.!300 casting range!
    Level 1: Deals 50 damage and slows 25% for 3 seconds.
    Level 2: Deals 90 damage and slows 25% for 3.5 seconds.
    Level 3: Deals 130 damage and slows 25% for 4 seconds.
    Cooldown : 15 / 13 / 11 seconds
    All Levels have a 10% chance that a fat enemy was thrown into the water taking nearby units with him ,affecting all enemy units in a 200 AOE but also dealing 20 x level damage to the Orcish Steerman.

Magical Map
    Once the Orcish Steerman found this map in a terminated ship.Since he knows what the map is able to do , he never let it out of his eyes.He now always knows what his enemys are doing and can use this knowledge to deal more damage to them.
    Level 1: Reveals enemy heros for 2.5 seconds and let them loose 2 armor for 2.5 seconds
    Level 2: Reveals enemy heros for 5 seconds and let them loose 4 armor for 5 seconds
    Level 3: Reveals enemy heros for 7.5 seconds and let them loose 6 armor for 7.5 seconds
    Cooldown: 25 / 23 / 21 seconds

Explosive Stump[PAS]
    Gruzlak still has both legs left , but he already bought a new wooden leg. He fills the wooden leg with a explosive mixture which explodes every few attacks , dealing damage and knocking back units in an AOE.
    Level 1: Deals 20 dmg and knocks units back every 6th attack
    Level 2: Deals 40 dmg and knocks units back every 5th attack
    Level 3: Deals 60 dmg and knocks units back every 4th attack

Orcish Battleship
    Gruzlak always lets his tinker Gribligug put his ship on wheels when he lands on a new coast. Gribligug gets this order because of the ships enormous power destroying every thing in its path
    ULTIMATE: The devasting Battleship deals 175 damage per second to units in a 150 AOE and travels for 1000 range
    Cooldown : 100 seconds

For Credits look map =D

Edit:

I like the Panda Earthshaker and the Mad Scientist btw:thumbs_up:

Edit 2 : fixed a minor angle problem new map is up

Edit 3 : Misc fixes i think thats final

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 28, 2009
  19. scorpion182

scorpion182

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Volcano Giant

GROCKLAR THE VOLCANO GIANT

[​IMG]

SPELLS:

Tremor
    Tremor

[​IMG]

Ability Type: Active
    Target Type: None
    Effect: Area Damage & Summon
    Cooldown: 30 seconds
    Mana Cost: 100/125/140

Description:Slams the ground causing 3 boulders rippled out from the ground and dealing initial damage. When a boulder crush the ground it takes damage, and summons a lava spawn.

Level 1 - Deals 50 initial damage, 90 damage each boulder.
    Level 2 - Deals 100 initial damage, 180 damage each boulder.
    Level 3 - Deals 150 initial damage, 270 damage each boulder.

Magma Crush
    Magma Crush

[​IMG]

Ability Type: Active
    Effect: Area Damage
    Cooldown: 10 seconds
    Mana Cost: 100

Description:Slams the ground, tossing nearby enemy units into the air. Deals damage on impact.

Level 1 - Deals 60 damage.
    Level 2 - Deals 100 damage.
    Level 3 - Deals 140 damage.

Enrage
    Enrage

[​IMG]

Ability Type: Passive
    Effect: Area Damage, Knockback, Remove Buffs

Description:Grocklar has a 10% chance to unleash his rage aura. Knockbacking nearby enemy units, and remove all negative buffs from him.

Level 1 - Deals 75 knockback damage.
    Level 2 - Deals 100 knockback damage.
    Level 3 - Deals 125 knockback damage.

Meteor Shower
    Meteor Shower

[​IMG]

Meteor Shower
    Ability Type: Channeling
    Effect: Area Damage, Ignite
    Cooldown: 150 seconds
    Mana Cost: 175

Description:Calls massive meteors fall from the sky, dealing massive damage and ignite to anyone who is directly hit by it.

Credits
    Spells:
    - scorpion182

Systems:
    - Vexorian (TimerUtils)
    - Rising_Dusk (Knockback)

Models:
    - Vexorian (dummy.mdx)

Skins:
    - evilwart-dragon (mountain.blp)

Icons:

- KelThuzad (BTNBloodlust)
    - FrIkY (BTNFireImpact)
    - anarchianbedlam (BTNRagnarok)
    - Mr.Goblin (BTNRainoffire)

Attached Files:

20. .LsD

.LsD

Resources:
    Resources:
    KimiKanBanko, The Evil Naga

DESCRIPTION
    KimiKanBanko is the last creature in the Evil Naga. When Azshara and some night elves had become one of the vile Naga, there was a small group of Naga called the Evil Naga, who dedicated themselves to bring corruption to the world and serve the Burning Legion. Only a few of the evil Naga were able to perfect their spells and one of them was KimiKanBanko. Their spells are powerful and devastating. Their Spells include the effects Chaos, Fire, Death and Destruction.

SPELLS
    BURNING GROUND
    Summons the Naga Firelord to spread his flames around the caster and blind nearby units
    Mana Cost : 130
    Level 1 AOE Damage : 50
    Level 2 AOE Damage : 100
    Level 3 AOE Damage : 150

DARKNESS
    A wave of dark force that ripples out from the Hero, causing damage to land units in a line.
    Mana Cost : 100
    Level 1 Damage : 75
    Level 2 Damage : 130
    Level 3 Damage : 200

LIFE STEAL
    Nearby friendly melee units gain hit points when they hit enemy units.
    Mana Cost : [PASSIVE]
    Level 1 - Attack Damage Stolen(%) : 0.15
    Level 2 - Attack Damage Stolen(%) : 0.30
    Level 3 - Attack Damage Stolen(%) : 0.45

EVIL TRANSFORMATION
    Transforms the Evil Naga into a powerful Firelord with a ranged attack and 500 bonus hit points. Lasts 60 seconds.
    Mana Cost : 200

ATTRIBUTE BONUS
    Gives a total of 3 points to Agility, Intelligence, and Strength every level of 10 Levels
    Mana Cost : [PASSIVE]

[UPDATED]

Attached Files: