• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Contest #2 - HQ Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Whut?
I can't follow this...
The Dutch time system doesn't use AMs and PMs
Why is it 12:22 PM now?
Will it go from 12:59 PM to 1:00 PM?
11:59 PM is 23:59 isn't it?

Level 18
Ok thanks for clearing that up
I already finished my hero, but I don't want others to miss submission deadlines due to me giving them the wrong deadline. :(

Level 15
For those who might not know about timings... there's still exactly 50 more minutes :)

For me it looks like 110, or 69 now

i need these last minutes to finish everything x) i guees ill do it
...the first contest im really in
my stupid custom Attack system cracks me up, so many strange blizzard bugs like not show attack animations and such stuff :/
anyway i think i fixed everything now
over 400 lines of sweat for this single stupid thingy
and its not realy recognizeable atall x) lol , so much wasted work

You know, I am out. I will soon release the Package as a new hero to the spell submittion as package.

The spells will be like that:
Spells.JPG
Fear
Fear.jpg

Spelltype: Target/Buffer
Targets: Units / Enemy
Cooldown: 7 seconds
Mana-Cost: 85
Casttime: 0.00
Description:
While looking directly into the enemies eyes, warden is fearing the target. The target will miss every x attacks for x seconds and takes damage over time.

Shadow Strike
Shadow Strike.jpg

Spelltype: Passive / Attack
Targets: Units / Enemy
Cooldown: 2 seconds
Mana-Cost: 15
Description:
Warden has improved shadow connectiong, allowing her to deal x bonus damage every y hits while attacking from behind.
While doing a shadowstrike the warden gets increased attackspeed and increased hpreg for a few seconds.

Vodoo Wrath
VodooWrath.jpg

Spelltype: Self / Instant
Targets: Self
Cooldown: 12 seconds
Mana-Cost: 100
Description:
While using the old Vodoo of Death, the warden is draining the energy into herself, giving her a better life regeneration. Each sucessful attack also does slow the target for about x % and drain y of the units life.

Fearful Bash [Ultimative]
FearfulBas.jpg

Spelltype: Self / Instant
Targets: Self
Cooldown: 220 seconds
Mana-Cost: 175
Casttime: 2.00
Description:
The Warden collects the power, creating an dark shield around her. Every attack now increases the chance of a critical bashstrike with 2%. Base chance is 20%. Maximum stack is 30. If warden casts bash, she will get additionally attackspeed and the target will get slown down rapidly and send warden some of its mana, which will change into a lifeheal. Lasts for 45 seconds.

Level 15
@◘-JonNny: I like your spells, but I don't like your coding style :O there is now overview and you could choose telling names for your vars :D

Yes i know, but as mentioned i was just able to berely finish the spells
theres no documentation, expositions and i gotta sort stuff to make it less complex
but i had not enuf time , as always x)
x(

Level 6
Well i think i got like 2 spells edited quite a bit with object editor and the other 2 are just GUI :p Im not expecting to win but that doesnt make it less fun :)

Level 6
Sounds right Deuterium but if -JonNny is serious about the 1200 lines which i dont know much af as im not into JASS then it will take quite some time if theres just a few with spells like that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.