• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Contest #1 - Mighty Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
ofc , he is able to ignore all the maps that are posted after the deadline.

but on the other Hand, we put much work into the Heroes and it would
be realy sad to just not count them in.
for me, as i said the Hive was down around ere so i was unable to post it
at the last day.

but the one and only counting decision will be by Wolverabid.
Lets hope for the best

Level 4
Well it aint like you hadnt time, so Its not unfair not to disqulife late heroes. alltought I dont mind if 1 day late heroes are accepted

[Off-Topic:] You should try some Fisherman's Friend, now that's strong mints!

I think the breath fits pretty well, though... It might be better to have lots of arrows fly out with some degrees between them.
I wouldn't recommend changing anything right now, though. I think you might be pushing it with Wolverabid(If he can have mercy on your already late submission...(Have mercy on them, Wolverabid!))

Level 17
Hah, good ol' Fisherman's Friend... I remember when I was like 5 or 6 Mum took me shopping and bought 2 of the little bags of Fisherman's Friends because she always kept a packet or 2 in her handbag. When Mum wan't there I went into her handbag, and ate a whole packet of them >.< I didn't like them xD

Level 32
All right guys, great work!

An (unofficial) deadline extension was added as I was away for a couple of days. As of this post, the submissions phase of Hero Contest #1 is now complete.

It's going to take me some time to weed through the thread, sort out the submissions, and create the poll.

Expect that voting will begin by the weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.